• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Uptherebels

Lost thread

Can anyone please direct me to the post which someone put up, which had colour footage of old London? Can't find it anywhere. Not sure if it had its own thread or not. 

On a similar note, is it possible to save or bookmark a thread, making it easier to find once it's slipped off the first few pages?? 

To be honest the software's search feature is shit. It's better to use Google. I think? I found the thread you are referring to in about 5s, you just need to use the "site:dosbods.co.uk" parameter on Google.

Type this into Google: site:dosbods.co.uk  old photos of london :Old:

32 minutes ago, Uptherebels said:

Can anyone please direct me to the post which someone put up, which had colour footage of old London? Can't find it anywhere. Not sure if it had its own thread or not. 

On a similar note, is it possible to save or bookmark a thread, making it easier to find once it's slipped off the first few pages?? 

This ?   it`s well wort have a look at the guys twitter feed some brilliant stuff there 

Edited by Long time lurking

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This ?   

Yes! That's the one. Thank you! 

It was on here wasn't it? Or did I just imagine it. 

Edited by Uptherebels

Just now, Uptherebels said:

Yes! That's the one. Thank you! 

It was on here want it? Or did I just imagine it. 

Yes i posted it on the favourite YouTube video thread 

Check out the guys twitter feed some great stuff on there ,some of it is original some that has been colourised 

24 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This ?   it`s well wort have a look at the guys twitter feed some brilliant stuff there 

Was reading through that twitter thread and surprised didn't see anyone mention what a ethnic shithole it is now devoid of white British compared to back then. Then see the guy mentions how he blocks everyone who might mention such as they are obviously FASCISTS. :wanker:

26 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It was seriously moving to see women and children looking at the wreaths on the Cenotaph so soon after the end of WW1.

Despite myself, I could also see many infringements of Health and Safety:

• motorcyclist with no helmet
  • street lighting poor
  • no median lines or lanes painted on the roads
  • cars and lorries starting off while pedestrians still crossing road
  • horse traffic mixing with motorised vehicles

The place must have been a death trap!

3 hours ago, gibbon said:

Was reading through that twitter thread and surprised didn't see anyone mention what a ethnic shithole it is now devoid of white British compared to back then. Then see the guy mentions how he blocks everyone who might mention such as they are obviously FASCISTS. :wanker:

Should send him the directors cut

Typical.

He blocks those who have opinions contrary to his, but they are the facists. Its such a truism that those who shout the loudest against 'facism' are the biggest facists of all.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
tyipng

Maybe he meant factists.

29 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Typical.

He blocks those who have opinions contrary to his, but they are the facists. Its such a truism that those who shout the loudest against 'facism' are the biggest facists of all.

I sometimes wonder whether it's worth me signing up to twatter and dropping truth bombs like this on these snowflakes