• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Misogyny to be a hate crime?

This might get interesting 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/02/mps-to-decide-whether-make-misogyny-hate-crime

MPs will vote this week on whether to make misogyny a hate crime for the first time, as the campaign to compel police forces across the UK to recognise street harassment of women as a hate crime gathers momentum.

The Labour MP Stella Creasy has put forward an amendment to the upskirting bill – due to be debated in the Commons this Wednesday – that would add misogyny as an aggravating factor in England and Wales. This would enable courts to consider it when sentencing an offender and require police forces to record it. 

Just now, SpectrumFX said:

For fucks sake.

95% of the prison population are men.

Yeah. We need to tweak the justice system to be harder on men. They're obviously getting too easy a ride.

xD

Some of them aren't getting any rides at all.

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

For fucks sake.

95% of the prison population are men.

Yeah. We need to tweak the justice system to be harder on men. They're obviously getting too easy a ride.

xD

I’m thinking it may be more of a problem for a certain religion. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

to recognise street harassment of women as a hate crime gathers momentum.

"Ugly blokes who dare to talk to women to be locked up."

...meanwhile in Chad Land...

Image result for 50 shades of grey

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Feminisation of indigenous British males gathers speed.

Behave. You have seen my harassment thread.  This would have given me waaaayyyy more power to stop it in its tracks, rather than having to suffer it for two years. 

I for one am glad that the life long trauma suffered by being spoken to by someone who you don't find attractive, will now be suitably punished.

We have to remember how delicate (but also, equal) the finer sex is. These men who are trying to talk to them should accept that they they shouldn't be trying to make connections with women. They should work hard, pay taxes, take out a big mortgage, and wait and see if a woman approaches them. If nobody does, they should accept that they just aren't good enough, and keep their head down.

Women are delicate flowers who need to be treated with nothing but care and respect...

...oh, and also, this:

https://thetab.com/uk/belfast/2016/02/26/spoke-final-year-whos-part-belfasts-underground-bdsm-scene-11534

At the time of writing, Mark has three subs. Three women who treat him as their master in their sessions. “Last week I took one of them to a forest at the edge of the suburbs. I hog tied her and whipped her, then I tied her to a tree and fucked her.” He told me about a technique he uses on girls after the first few times they play together. “I tie her leg to a collar, which I then tie to her neck. So if she moves her leg, she will choke herself. Then I put a vibrator in her, so she wants to move. Then she sucks me off and any time she stops I hit her with the riding crop, making her move and making her choke herself.” Some of the very submissive girls liked it when Mark humiliated them, or used the shock kit to inflict pain.

Edited by JoeDavola

If it is as reported it sounds inherently and ironically sexist.  Presumably this should also cover misandry?   Plus silly and unnecessary,  like banning energy drink and coka cola..  do MPs really have nothing better to do between now and March? 9_9 **

** wearefucked.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hence my comment on it could get interesting who’s hate crime trumps?  

Race trumps gender. 

Seriously, look up the progressive stack. Women are screwed.

Just now, whitevanman said:

Race trumps gender. 

Seriously, look up the progressive stack. Women are screwed.

T does now but if misogyny became a hate crime in law, then in the eyes of the law it couldn’t. Guess it could be applied unequally though.  

7 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Race trumps gender in law and the culture more generally. Ask yourself why the law doesn't go after Muslim refugees with underage brides or any number of other crimes against women: FGM, forced marriage, honour killings, polygamy etc

Muslim isn’t a race though. 

I hired a female and a male to do some work for me ... both were fucken useless ... and when i told them as much, she played the "you're a misogynist card" for telling her exactly how it was in the same way i told her  utterly useless male colleague.

Which i found odd as when i hired her to do the work she was most definitely female.

Edited by Banned