• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Which dosbodder is MIA?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6127767/Police-arrest-bald-white-man-leaps-security-fences-Parliament.html

My bold

A man has been arrested for jumping the security fences around the Houses of Parliament - just weeks after the latest terror attack.

He was detained by four officers just a few metres from the main entrance to the building at about 5.40pm on Monday.

The intruder was described as white and bald. He was wearing dark glasses, jeans, trainers and a camouflage jacket, the Mirror reported.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6127767/Police-arrest-bald-white-man-leaps-security-fences-Parliament.html

My bold

A man has been arrested for jumping the security fences around the Houses of Parliament - just weeks after the latest terror attack.

He was detained by four officers just a few metres from the main entrance to the building at about 5.40pm on Monday.

The intruder was described as white and bald. He was wearing dark glasses, jeans, trainers and a camouflage jacket, the Mirror reported.

No sign of Pinny today?

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

How unusual, a useful description given!

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

No sign of Pinny today?

I’ve seen the picture of him in his withnail and I trench coat. He isn’t bald. I think it might be xyy but I don’t think he frequents London often. In fact, I’m not sure he has ever been south of the A19

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’ve seen the picture of him in his withnail and I trench coat. He isn’t bald. I think it might be xyy but I don’t think he frequents London often. In fact, I’m not sure he has ever been south of the A19

If it was "Man arrested in Whitby cemetery" then I would be worried.

As it is; not so much.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

My bold

Aw! I thought from reading the thread title we had another famous DOSBODer :

1 minute ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Mentally ill lone wolf?

Extreme far right, white supremecist, misogenistic, racist, transphobic, xenophobic, cis gendered, anti semetic, Islamophobic extremist gammon more like. A hateful one at that.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Extreme far right, white supremecist, misogenistic, racist, transphobic, xenophobic, cis gendered, anti semetic, Islamophobic extremist gammon more like. A hateful one at that.

So anybody who isn't "them" ?

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yeah- White people, them cunts. Especially the ones who are on the side of other Whites.

It's white people pushing this, they hate themselves (fair enough) but they make us take the punishment! 

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Parrotting (sp??) it maybe, but not pushing it. 

You fucking waht?

It's all the black politicians and the black TV presenters pushing it then... all three of them.

Do me a favour. xD

4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

You fucking waht?

It's all the black politicians and the black TV presenters pushing it then... all three of them.

Do me a favour. xD

Not everything is black and white.

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

It's not me - I've been too busy with my big red van elsewhere in London today. 

postman-pat-season-6-episode-5-pats-spec

Pat?