• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Think!

This will have the SJWs' heads spinning:

_103284840_8a85bec8-f587-4ffa-886b-92153

The Rev. Jasper Williams Jr. said black America was losing "its soul" and described children raised without a father as "abortion after birth".

What privilege are they going to ascribe to him when shouting him down?

11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This will have the SJWs' heads spinning:

_103284840_8a85bec8-f587-4ffa-886b-92153

The Rev. Jasper Williams Jr. said black America was losing "its soul" and described children raised without a father as "abortion after birth".

What privilege are they going to ascribe to him when shouting him down?

It'll be slurs for him- coconut, house nigger, Uncle Tom, etc.

14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

A stunning statement to make. Was it really at her funeral?

30 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

A stunning statement to make. Was it really at her funeral?

Yep.

'retha's Dad never turned down a platform to preach on civil rights.

There's a fair few black merkins doing the same for not looking afer kids and shootign other black people.

Obviously Bill Cosby's blotted his copybook a bit ...

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Yep.

'retha's Dad never turned down a platform to preach on civil rights.

There's a fair few black merkins doing the same for not looking afer kids and shootign other black people.

Obviously Bill Cosby's blotted his copybook a bit ...

Stunning.

I am quite impressed by the words he used.

There was discussion in the UK about fatherless troubled young men but I don't think the conversation got anywhere.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

To be honest I don't think a eulogy is the time for making overt political statements.

It was full of them. Just most ticked the SJW boxes of "acceptable" so don't raise an eyebrow.

I would have thought this more newsworthy but of course the So-Called BBC approves of such views:

Michael Eric Dyson, a sociology professor at Georgetown University, riled the crowd with comments praising Franklin and tearing down President Donald Trump. "You lugubrious leach. You dopey doppelganger of deceit and deviance ... She ain't work for you. She worked above you. She worked beyond you. Don't you sully the memory of our great queen. Aretha Franklin was an original. Never one like her before never another like her after."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-aretha-franklin-funeral-black/speakers-at-aretha-franklin-funeral-raise-black-lives-matter-movement-idUSKCN1LH32C

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

It was full of them. Just most ticked the SJW boxes of "acceptable" so don't raise an eyebrow.

I would have thought this more newsworthy but of course the So-Called BBC approves of such views:

Michael Eric Dyson, a sociology professor at Georgetown University, riled the crowd with comments praising Franklin and tearing down President Donald Trump. "You lugubrious leach. You dopey doppelganger of deceit and deviance ... She ain't work for you. She worked above you. She worked beyond you. Don't you sully the memory of our great queen. Aretha Franklin was an original. Never one like her before never another like her after."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-aretha-franklin-funeral-black/speakers-at-aretha-franklin-funeral-raise-black-lives-matter-movement-idUSKCN1LH32C

I'm sure you're correct, but I reserve the right to find it distasteful whoever is doing it. If you want to talk about universal principles and self improvement, it's an intrinsic necessity to behave better than the whiny, blamey lefty types.

how-do-we-make-society-better.png?itok=d

48 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It'll be slurs for him- coconut, house nigger, Uncle Tom, etc.

Not to mention that he's a man.

7 minutes ago, lid said:

Telling it like it is, you gotta r e s p e c t the guy 

groan

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Amusing piss take of both Michael Eric Dyson and Jordan Peterson during their Munk Debate and only 2 minutes and 22 seconds long, nothing happening on screen, just audio :

Dyson himself is not all that much less amusing.