• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Whenever I analyse a new coin I tend to look at the development profiles of those behind it, their backers, the community around it (very important for me which is the main reason  I invested in ETH) and the actual codebase. As I don't know Mandarin it becomes quite difficult, and I tend to avoid.

So i have free airdropped Bitcoin private, Callisto and litecoin cash and i cant find an exchange that i can deposit it on to sell it. Scam forks!

Is all the altcoin money going to get into BTC and moon the one true coin?

Just to update this thread I sold 80% of my ETH holdings last week which was after CGT still quite a hefty profit (about 5x what I put in). The short term forecast isn't great, I think the entire cryptocurrency market is in for a tough few months as interest wanes. That's why I sold, although I do intend to buy back in probably in May or June.

Volume is very low, and the media is filled with scare stories planted by the lizard people. It's dropped about 8% since I sold last week.

On 3/7/2018 at 15:18, spunko2010 said:

Just to update this thread I sold 80% of my ETH holdings last week which was after CGT still quite a hefty profit (about 5x what I put in). The short term forecast isn't great, I think the entire cryptocurrency market is in for a tough few months as interest wanes. That's why I sold, although I do intend to buy back in probably in May or June.

Volume is very low, and the media is filled with scare stories planted by the lizard people. It's dropped about 8% since I sold last week.

Have I ever tortured you with stories of what I did at work last week...?

Tell us your shagging and drinking stories you boring cunt...!

;)

XYY

Anyone know what's responsible for the recent rise, if any reason?

I've bought another 20 ETH today. Hope I've made the right decision.

Looks like it was due to "an institutional investor" pouring money into BTC (hedge fund)

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/945458/Bitcoin-price-rise-ripple-cryptocurrency-ethereum-BTC-to-USD-XRP-news-8k-recovery

2 hours ago, Green Devil said:

I'm not convinced. They have sold every bounce. I want to see it hold the recent rises. 

I'm still hodling. Portfolio up 40% today, but then it is down 100% off the highs.

Have you zoomed out to a year ago or more?

@Inoperational Bumblebee I'm buying ETH to keep as ETH and then sell in a few months probably, although I am holding some back. I've kept my other altcoin investments through the lows (STORJ, SIA, GNT)) and probably won't sell them for a few years.