• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

JFK airport 100 passengers in quaratine from Emirates flight

2 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

This is it. Fast zombie plague. 

I’ll be in my bunker for the next few months.

You have been warned.

Id better get the bow and arrows and swords out the loft? :(

6 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Counter terror police taking over 

https://www.rt.com/news/437697-passangers-ill-plane-emirates/

Counter-terror police ‘monitoring’ Emirates plane at JFK as 100 people reportedly fall ill (PHOTOS)

It’s getting worse - suicide bomber paedo fast zombies.

ps. Getting a bit stuffy in the bunker. Should’ve installed some air holes.

1 minute ago, Bkkandrew said:

As I posted before, Islamic world conquest goals is a real thing. I am lobbying the Government here to begin banning flights from ME. 

FTFY

possibly 10 fell ill, and what with the flight the other day where a few also fell ill and the overreaction there ... I wonder ...

People falling ill on a plane is very common, I've even fell sick on a plane myself (malaria) Having a few people fall ill must be very common. something to so with low pressure environment impact on bloodstream/immune system is my guess.

So, is the sudden reaction to these events because the authorities have intelligence that a biological/chemical attack on a plane is imminent? but not telling the public for obvious reasons?

Edited by snaga

Could be Nipah virus

i have just been informed that Mers season is over

1 minute ago, snaga said:

possibly 10 fell ill, and what with the fight the other day where a few also fell ill and the overreaction there ... I wonder ...

People falling ill on a plane is very common, I've even fell sick on a plane myself (malaria) Having a few people fall ill must be very common. something to so with low pressure environment impact on bloodstream/immune system is my guess.

So, is the sudden reaction to these events because the authorities have intelligence that a biological/chemical attack on a plane is imminent? but not telling the public for obvious reasons?

Wasnt any knock off bottles of "Nina Ricci" perfume on there was there? 

48 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

It’s getting worse - suicide bomber paedo fast zombies.

ps. Getting a bit stuffy in the bunker. Should’ve installed some air holes.

I am pretty sure that you can poke holes in tin foil if you really push hard enough.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You have more wealth than the Saudis? o.O

You didn't really believe the sausage farming in Cambodia cover story did you? He's George Soros.

It really pisses me off that airlines let sick people fly.  I dobbed in a school group once boarding a flight to Japan where some of the kids were coughing and vomiting and the others were trying to screen them from the security folks.  The whole group got pulled to one side....

It's pure selfishness.