• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Amsterdam attack: Jihadist knifeman shot in nine seconds

"A 19-year-old Afghan who stabbed two American tourists in Amsterdam was shot just nine seconds after he launched his attack, the city's police chief has revealed. "

" He believed the teenager had been acting in response to a cartoon competition proposed by anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders, as well as an earlier video involving the prophet Muhammad. "

Yes, we know. It's our fault for not cracking down hard enough on Geert. Perhaps the solution to terror attacks is to ban cartoons? Really despise all this giving justification for these attacks.

Edited by null;
spelling

Commissioner Pieter-Jaap Aalbersberg said a special "spotter" had been watching the suspect when he pulled out a knife at Amsterdam's central station.

Must be costing an absolute fortune to have security forces tailing these all these suspects

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

9 seconds?
That's someone getting to the scene quick.

They're actually pretty good, the Dutch police.

I was in the red light district one time, and something kicked off. I didn't see what it was that upset her, but one of the ladies in the windows pressed some sort of alarm. A policemen just appeared instantly and dragged a guy off.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Or .... thats theres lo of armed people station around the station for some reason .. mad methodists, football outs, something like that.

Need to get those response times down to negative numgers i.e. shoot them before they do anything.

" Jawed S, an asylum seeker who arrived in Germany in 2015, had travelled by train to Amsterdam on Friday. The German authorities say they were tipped off in February that he had become radicalised while living at a youth facility. "

So many questions.

- Why was he let in?

- Why was he radicalised at a youth facility?

- Are they investigating/shutting down the youth facility?

They were lucky to have been tipped off and lucky there was a spotter. That could have easily been a lot worse.

18 minutes ago, null; said:

"A 19-year-old Afghan who stabbed two American tourists in Amsterdam was shot just nine seconds after he launched his attack, the city's police chief has revealed. "

" He believed the teenager had been acting in response to a cartoon competition proposed by anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders, as well as an earlier video involving the prophet Muhammad. "

Yes, we know. It's our fault for not cracking down hard enough on Geert. Perhaps the solution to terror attacks is to ban cartoons? Really despise all this giving justification for these attacks.

So they've shot the bloke but still manage to know what made him do it within hours.

Given that UK plod can't even determine the colour of a dead knifeman within days I would say we need to get some of those Dutch coppers to give ours some training.

Or they just invented his motive to fit the narrative. 

An American friend of mine sent me an email yesterday about memories of being in Amsterdam and wanting to visit it again.

Silly girl.

So I told her about Amsterdam, London, Paris, Malmo and just about any European city that she had heard of.

Long story short, she's not coming back to Europe.

39 minutes ago, null; said:

" Jawed S, an asylum seeker who arrived in Germany in 2015, had travelled by train to Amsterdam on Friday. The German authorities say they were tipped off in February that he had become radicalised while living at a youth facility. "

So many questions.

- Why was he let in?

- Why was he radicalised at a youth facility?

- Are they investigating/shutting down the youth facility?

They were lucky to have been tipped off and lucky there was a spotter. That could have easily been a lot worse.

So they had all the info ... and were able to shoot him nine seconds AFTER he started his attack ... am I the only one who thinks he should have been shot nine seconds (other numbers can be used)  BEFORE he started his attack?

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

An American friend of mine sent me an email yesterday about memories of being in Amsterdam and wanting to visit it again.

Silly girl.

So I told her about Amsterdam, London, Paris, Malmo and just about any European city that she had heard of.

Long story short, she's not coming back to Europe.

Although to be fair the Islamists, aided and abetted by the usual SJW useful idiots, are doing a fairly good job at stealth invading the US too and accusing anyone who questions mohamedism of being wacist. I give it a few years before ‘inexplicable attacks perpetrated by mentally unstable people (who just happen by conincidence to be mohamidists)” reach the same level they are currently at over here. And as most US cities are shitholes full of scary methheads anyway so really they’ve got us beat on the shithole front already. 

2 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Although to be fair the Islamists, aided and abetted by the usual SJW useful idiots, are doing a fairly good job at stealth invading the US too and accusing anyone who questions mohamedism of being wacist. I give it a few years before ‘inexplicable attacks perpetrated by mentally unstable people (who just happen by conincidence to be mohamidists)” reach the same level they are currently at over here. And as most US cities are shitholes full of scary methheads anyway so really they’ve got us beat on the shithole front already. 

Yes, all this is true. But at least they have guns and the legal right to defend themselves... for now.

10 minutes ago, Melchett said:

True dat.

But the numbers and levels of armed US law enforcement is far beyond anything you can imagine

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/police-officers-per-capita-rates-employment-for-city-departments.html

US - between 10-20 per 10,000 people in almost all major cities, each with a gun.  Plus federal officers in many.  Plus privately armed citizens, even in states like NY and NJ (I know some).

So expect lots of dead muzzers, unlike the UK.

7 minutes ago, wherebee said:

True dat.

But the numbers and levels of armed US law enforcement is far beyond anything you can imagine

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/police-officers-per-capita-rates-employment-for-city-departments.html

US - between 10-20 per 10,000 people in almost all major cities, each with a gun.  Plus federal officers in many.  Plus privately armed citizens, even in states like NY and NJ (I know some).

So expect lots of dead muzzers, unlike the UK.

Northern Ireland reached 200 per 10,000 so some way to go

Edited by Panther

6 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

Amsterdam's not what it used to be.

Do you remember this?

Taking the piss out of how their police had fuck all to do.

xD

They appear to be South African not Dutch. Strong South African accent.

7 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

They're actually pretty good, the Dutch police.

I was in the red light district one time, and something kicked off. I didn't see what it was that upset her, but one of the ladies in the windows pressed some sort of alarm. A policemen just appeared instantly and dragged a guy off.

Dragged him off or tugged him off?

I’ll get my coat.....