• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

What planet is she on - giving up seats on a train

Why would you take kids on a commuter train?

Id avoid commuter trains when Im out n about with kids, for obvious reasons -they are full and its peak travel time.

Surely the correct response is Shes a woman not disabled.

If its not then maybe we should have the abiity to have power of attorney over women with children, you know, stop them doing something stupid or weak minded.

She's got a wierd uni-tit:

4FB9A18A00000578-6133779-image-a-38_1536

' Kate writes a blog, hitchenskitchen.co.uk, chronicling the ups and downs of weaning her baby as well as healthy family recipes.  '

Ahh ....

I think as more journalists look through instagram, facebook and twitter for "outrage news", you can use that to your advantage.

---

I think we should petition the train companies to have carriages for breastfeeding mums only! Who's with me! #givemespace

I'm pretty sure there are some people who engineer themselves into a hardship in order to get everyone to look at them and then possibly write a bitchy article about it.

I'd probably offer her my seat but I'm sure she'd fucking moan about that too.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm pretty sure there are some people who engineer themselves into a hardship in order to get everyone to look at them and then possibly write a bitchy article about it.

I'd probably offer her my seat but I'm sure she'd fucking moan about that too.

Used to be called Gorilla Marketing

30 minutes ago, gibbon said:

I wouldn't give up my seat to any woman unless she was obviously disabled. I'd still give my seat up to pensioners though. Couldn't give a fuck if they are breastfeeding so think they are the most important person in the planet because they have a kid. Same as pair of mothers with their strollers side by side taking up the pavement and try to push you into the road instead of going single file. As you say they are reaping what they've sown.

Also she's able to breastfeed and snap a selfie at the same time so obviously not having that much difficulty standing. Just a stupid publicity stunt for her stupid weaning club. 

Zero sympathy, this is the feminism you wanted, you're a strong independent woman - you go girl! After all, men and women are equal aren't they ? In fact you're always promoting how much more stronger women are, how men are pathetic - well you're fucking reaping what you've down now.  This is the obvious outcome.

... why are you taking a buggy on a commuter train, you would expect it to be a nightmare - it's bad enough at any time, don't you do any forward planning (a lot of the comments mention this), of course, it's all part of the outrage culture that you're trying to engineer to make an article that really nobody gives a flying fuck about. You are just bigging yourself up with your shit article, your shit life, your narcissistic look at me and promote your fucking god awful shitstain faceache/instawhore/twatter sites. We just don't care.

Fuck off you entitled twat and next time pack a bottle.

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'm pretty sure there are some people who engineer themselves into a hardship in order to get everyone to look at them

Scousers. Experts at professional victimhood.

23 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Used to be called Gorilla Marketing

The venn diagram of feminist women who are complain in favour of women quotas on the boards of FTSE companies and feminist women who complain that they have to stand on the train when pregnant/with children is an almost perfect overlap.

Feminism is mostly about trying to steal extra seating. Probably why they tend to be a bit overweight.

What a  lovely society we've become. Someone should have given the seat up for the babies safety if nothing else.

But because all southerner are puffs i don't think they actually have to.

Just now, wherebee said:

No.

What a lovely society we have been made to become.  The media, government, and people like her wanted multiculturalism and equality.  Well fuck you - you can have both in spades.  You're being treated exactly the same as you would in lots and lots of non english cultures.  enjoy.

Oh yes i agree, but id still give a seat up for a mother with a baby, but this is normal behaviour for London, surprised anyone looked sideways to see she was there.

14 minutes ago, wherebee said:

No.

What a lovely society we have been made to become.  The media, government, and people like her wanted multiculturalism and equality.  Well fuck you - you can have both in spades.  You're being treated exactly the same as you would in lots and lots of non english cultures.  enjoy.

xD

11 minutes ago, Banned said:

Oh yes i agree, but id still give a seat up for a mother with a baby, but this is normal behaviour for London, surprised anyone looked sideways to see she was there.

I think she would have moved to another carriage to get the pictures that she wanted though? When I get bus (rarely) people always make way. When I am driving, in most cases we let each other out. And this is in Southampton! 

London might be a different kettle of fish. Too many people in too small a space.

If my experience with mothers with young children on trains is anything to go by I would  happily give them my seat and stand in another carriage just so I can get way from their wailing kids.

Incidentally should her target not be the rail companies that took her money and then failed to provide enough seats not the other passengers on the train.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Totally true about the invisible disabilities though. A mate at work has a colostomy and doing things with the bag is a lot easier in a disabled toilet. He doesn't look disabled though. 

I always use the disabled toilets myself as I like the extra space and the ability to wash the bits of your choice afterwards i.e. not just wash your hands.