• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Nosler

All Hail Our Lord and Master - Spunko!

Ooh, can't argue with that :Jumping:

PS: Just a reminder there are block lists if people don't like the discussion or points being raised, please use them rather than arguing to and fro if possible. :Old:

7 hours ago, Nosler said:

Just wanted to say thanks very much for starting this forum. It's good being able to discuss things like adults without having to worry about getting banned.

Unlike HPC...

I have to admit that the quality of the discussion seems good.

Yes, I've been at work all day and unable to post. You will see a massive dive in the quality of posts from now on.  I'm back. xD

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Aye.

The spunky cunt done good.

But I'll have less of this "Hail Our Lord and Master" shite.

This is DOSBODS - not Downton fucking Abbey..!

XYY

I thought it was a line from the men in black, you know, when they opened the locker in central station 

4 minutes ago, Byron said:

And of course it allows us to find out the really subversives.

Ta,

MI5

We are not subversives as we have very little influence. We are a bit like a closed shop and just like to come here to moan a fecking lot. :)

If Spunko hadn't set all this up can you imagine how frustrating the past couple of days would have been enduring the censorship of HPC - especially after the years of relatively open discussions and sometimes heated debates (no harm in that within a free society). I think the fucker should be knighted (after all the spunkjockey also let us swear). Arise Sir Spunko! 

52 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

If Spunko hadn't set all this up can you imagine how frustrating the past couple of days would have been enduring the censorship of HPC - especially after the years of relatively open discussions and sometimes heated debates (no harm in that within a free society). I think the fucker should be knighted (after all the spunkjockey also let us swear). Arise Sir Spunko! 

^^^^ This.

I would never have found a fraction of the information posted on the Manchester thread all together on one thread anywhere else. After being used to this at TOS I would have felt very lost and frustrated and alone.