• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Wow! Who could have seen this happening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45436953

'A transgender prisoner has admitted sexually assaulting inmates at a women's jail.

Karen White, 51, who was born male but now identifies as a woman, has pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual touching at New Hall Prison, Wakefield.

The offences took place between September and November last year. She has since been moved to a male prison.

Details emerged when White appeared at Leeds Crown Court to admit to a rape committed before she was jailed.

She previously admitted two further rape charges, which also happened outside prison.'

https://meaww.com/trans-prisoner-female-prison-undergoing-reassignment-surgery-sexually-assaults-four-inmates

' A transgender prisoner was accused of sexually assaulting four inmates after she was sent to a women's prison in spite of her not having undergone a gender reassignment surgery. It was also alleged that the first of the four attacks happened within just a few days of 51-year-old Karen White arriving at the New Hall jail in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. White has been living as a woman for more than two years now and was allegedly seen being visibly aroused before each of the attacks at the high-security women's complex. One of the alleged victims, an inmate who had become friends with White, claimed that she could visibly see the 51-year-old's erect penis at the time she was being assaulted. '

That was her clitoris you insensitive clod! 

She has since been moved to a male prison.

Paging EU Supreme Court Of Human Rights.

Edited by 201p
had to make the letters Capitals, to highlight importance, how many letters can this take? I wonder what the record is?

Fecking madness, but apparently women (those are the ones without the penis) are transphobes if we don't want cocks in our loos, changing rooms, sport competitions, girl guides etc

3 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Fecking madness, but apparently women (those are the ones without the penis) are transphobes if we don't want cocks in our loos, changing rooms, sport competitions, girl guides etc

Hatecrime!

1 minute ago, The Idiocrat said:

What frightens me is the sheer number of people in senior positions who must have OK'd this. There must have been 15-20 people who could have stopped it, but no, it's a perfectly sensible and progressive (:Sick1:) thing to do. A large number of imcompetent cowards and quislings let this happen despite common sense being fucking obvious that it shouldn't have. Once again, like with Islam, women are put at risk (often by other women) and suffer the consequences in the name of complete nutter minorities.

Yeah.

It took me ages to get a Dab radio to my cousin jail.

But some bloke in a dress just rocks up at a wimmins nick.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yeah.

It took me ages to get a Dab radio to my cousin jail.

But some bloke in a dress just rocks up at a wimmins nick.

Did you get it in a cake, or your prison pocket and lube?

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://meaww.com/trans-prisoner-female-prison-undergoing-reassignment-surgery-sexually-assaults-four-inmates

' A transgender prisoner was accused of sexually assaulting four inmates after she was sent to a women's prison in spite of her not having undergone a gender reassignment surgery. It was also alleged that the first of the four attacks happened within just a few days of 51-year-old Karen White arriving at the New Hall jail in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. White has been living as a woman for more than two years now and was allegedly seen being visibly aroused before each of the attacks at the high-security women's complex. One of the alleged victims, an inmate who had become friends with White, claimed that she could visibly see the 51-year-old's erect penis at the time she was being assaulted. '

Newspeak* reigns supreme....

*Hat tip to George Orwell. The man was a prophet.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trans-offender-seeks-to-wipe-crimes-as-aman-from-record-qfk5w68lb?

A transgender offender is seeking to delete from her record two crimes that could only have been committed by a man.

“I do not wish my gender history to be more widely known and do not wish to disclose my trans status to employers,” the woman, who asked to be identified only as Helen, said. She is to launch a judicial review to remove two convictions for “importuning as a man” when she worked at a Soho “clip joint” in the 1970s and 1980s.

A right to removal, if established, could cover rape, another crime that can legally be committed only by a person with a penis.

Human rights lawyers busy again.

Helen’s barrister, Claire McCann, said disclosure of offences that revealed Helen’s birth gender in criminal record checks was “severe and discriminatory interference with Helen’s right to respect for her private life”.

Christopher Stacey, director of Unlock, a support group that is backing the case and seeking other potential claimants, said the law risked “outing” transgender people.

Who else gets the right to wipe their criminal record clean?

20 minutes ago, maudit said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trans-offender-seeks-to-wipe-crimes-as-aman-from-record-qfk5w68lb?

A transgender offender is seeking to delete from her record two crimes that could only have been committed by a man.

“I do not wish my gender history to be more widely known and do not wish to disclose my trans status to employers,” the woman, who asked to be identified only as Helen, said. She is to launch a judicial review to remove two convictions for “importuning as a man when she worked at a Soho “clip joint” in the 1970s and 1980s.

A right to removal, if established, could cover rape, another crime that can legally be committed only by a person with a penis.

Human rights lawyers busy again.

I agree.  They should have the 'as a man' removed.  But keep the importuning (or make it soliciting or something).

And as for the rape -- I'd accept that the charge be changed on record to something similar that a woman could have committed -- I'd have thought "sexual assault with penetration" would be about right.

[Isn't rape (in law) sexist?  If I commit this heinous crime with cock then it is rape, but if a girl pretends to be a guy and assaults a woman using a realistic dildo and the victim thinks it is a cock, then that isn't rape?  Doesn't make sense - there's exactly the same harm done.  It should always be 'assault with penetration' as a charge (not to belittle the crime -- the law should/could have the same punishment, etc.  It is just the fact that the crime is 'different' is odd)]

Edited by dgul

9 minutes ago, maudit said:

Helen’s barrister, Claire McCann, said disclosure of offences that revealed Helen’s birth gender in criminal record checks was “severe and discriminatory interference with Helen’s right to respect for her private life”.

Christopher Stacey, director of Unlock, a support group that is backing the case and seeking other potential claimants, said the law risked “outing” transgender people.

Who else gets the right to wipe their criminal record clean?

Risks outing transgender people ....

Oh ffs. Have you ever seen a convincing m-f brit transexual?

Big feet n hands, adams apple, stubnle, big jaw...

Criminal records comes last.

Just now, dgul said:

I agree.  They should have the 'as a man' removed.  But keep the importuning (or make it soliciting or something).

And as for the rape -- I'd accept that the charge be changed on record to something similar that a woman could have committed -- I'd have thought "sexual assault with penetration" would be about right.

That would work but should we be rewriting history to appease a persons's delusion?

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yes, plenty out there. The media focuses mainly on those who do not look feminine or are in the early days of transistion. Just saying that there are plenty out there who pass very convincingly, especially the younger they begin. Dating sites are a minefield for blokes these days.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Jackie from Paddington Green reality series.

a677f15d2a4f8290b9f22f6d56c629c3.jpg

Though I suspect that they were genetic intersex as the photo of her as a teenage boy could have been taken for a woman.  Also had the treatment early.  I was amazed to hear that she / he wasn't from the north but had somehow developed that at the time of the treatment, may have been overnight I don't remember.

Also Caroline Cossey:

uE6L.caroline_cossey.jpg

And Lady Colin Campbell:

2EA61F6900000578-0-image-a-18_1448065839

All initially raised as boys, all look like genetic intersex.

Intersex is very diiferent IMHO to genetic male believing themself to be a woman; and intersex man makes a convincing woman and vice versa.  The first is a physical condition; the second a mental one.

And I mean condition rather than illness / sickness.

Might as well put this here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147827/Britains-gender-fluid-family-prepare-total-transformation.html

Britain's first gender-fluid family are preparing for total transformation as both parents are set to have gender reassignment operations.

Louise and Nikki Draven, who are parents to five-year-old Star Cloud, are planning to undergo the surgery and be in their 'ideal bodies' by the time their son is ten.

Biological father Louise, 32 – who Star already calls mummy  – is to become a woman and said the change has been 'a long time coming.'

The couple from Middlesborough

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Might as well put this here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147827/Britains-gender-fluid-family-prepare-total-transformation.html

Britain's first gender-fluid family are preparing for total transformation as both parents are set to have gender reassignment operations.

Louise and Nikki Draven, who are parents to five-year-old Star Cloud, are planning to undergo the surgery and be in their 'ideal bodies' by the time their son is ten.

Biological father Louise, 32 – who Star already calls mummy  – is to become a woman and said the change has been 'a long time coming.'

The couple from Middlesborough

Gender fluid... hippos more likely.

medium_vpv6JNYYZcczFbXKWsAWjkojWJDmduGGZ

24 minutes ago, maudit said:

That would work but should we be rewriting history to appease a persons's delusion?

Sounds fair enough under 'reasons of compassion', so long as what it is written to is equally as 'bad' as what it was before.