• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Little twats

7 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

What the fuck has happened to everybody?

What are they all just letting him do it?

O.o

The criminal is non white.  I would not get involved as a white man.  Career destroying racism accusations incoming in 3....2...1....

fuck em.  They wanted multiculturalism, they got it.

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

The criminal is non white.  I would not get involved as a white man.  Career destroying racism accusations incoming in 3....2...1....

fuck em.  They wanted multiculturalism, they got it.

Most people didnt that saying is pathetic.

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election_records

anybody that voted for LIBLABCON since 2001 or so implicitly supported open borders.  That's about 90% of the voters.  

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/361

1. Concern about Immigration…

• 76% want immigration reduced, 4% wanted it increased. 14% want it unchanged.[1]
  • 50% chose immigration as the most important issue facing them and their family - higher than the economy (46%) and the Health Service (42%). Immigration has led or tied this poll for the past year.[2]

2. Government Policy…

• 72% thought that the government was right to impose a numerical limit on immigration each year while only 19% disagreed with that policy.[3]
  • 3. The Preferred Level of Immigration…
  • 52% said that the government should try to reduce immigration by a lot; 24% said by a little. 2% wanted it increased a lot, 2% by a little. 14% wanted it to remain the same.[4]

4. Population and Overcrowding…

• 62% wanted to see the UK population decrease. 22% wanted it to stay the same. 11% wanted an increase.[5]

5. Positive Aspects…

• 39% thought that immigrants put as much into the economy as they took out; the same proportion thought they took out more.[6]

6. The Impact on Services…

• 81% of the public thought the government should limit benefits to migrants resident in the UK for less than two years.[7]
  • 66% think that the NHS and schools should only be available to migrants that work.[8]

7. The Impact on Jobs…

• 67% thought that employers should give priority to British people when recruiting. 20% disagreed and 12% didn’t know.[9]

8. Integration…

• 95% thought that it was either very important or fairly important that migrants had an ability to speak English to become ‘truly British’. [10]
  • Asked about the most important requirements for living in Britain,60% said being able to speak English, while 43% said being willing to work hard and pay taxes, 36% said respect for the law, 28% said respecting British culture and customs, 15% said tolerance of others.[11]

9. On the EU Referendum

• 49% of the public say that immigration will influence how they vote in the upcoming referendum on Britain's membership of the EU, making it the issue, by some distance, most likely to affect how people will vote [12].

Updated 7 April, 2016

Just now, Banned said:

• 76% want immigration reduced, 4% wanted it increased. 14% want it unchanged.[1]
  • 50% chose immigration as the most important issue facing them and their family - higher than the economy (46%) and the Health Service (42%). Immigration has led or tied this poll for the past year.[2]

2. Government Policy…

• 72% thought that the government was right to impose a numerical limit on immigration each year while only 19% disagreed with that policy.[3]
  • 52% said that the government should try to reduce immigration by a lot; 24% said by a little. 2% wanted it increased a lot, 2% by a little. 14% wanted it to remain the same.[4]

• 62% wanted to see the UK population decrease. 22% wanted it to stay the same. 11% wanted an increase.[5]

5. Positive Aspects…

• 39% thought that immigrants put as much into the economy as they took out; the same proportion thought they took out more.[6]

• 81% of the public thought the government should limit benefits to migrants resident in the UK for less than two years.[7]
  • 66% think that the NHS and schools should only be available to migrants that work.[8]

7. The Impact on Jobs…

• 67% thought that employers should give priority to British people when recruiting. 20% disagreed and 12% didn’t know.[9]

8. Integration…

• 95% thought that it was either very important or fairly important that migrants had an ability to speak English to become ‘truly British’. [10]
  • Asked about the most important requirements for living in Britain,60% said being able to speak English, while 43% said being willing to work hard and pay taxes, 36% said respect for the law, 28% said respecting British culture and customs, 15% said tolerance of others.[11]

9. On the EU Referendum

• 49% of the public say that immigration will influence how they vote in the upcoming referendum on Britain's membership of the EU, making it the issue, by some distance, most likely to affect how people will vote [12].

Updated 7 April, 2016

Doesn't matter.

If they voted LIBLABCON, not UKIP or BNP, they are not voting for policies to stop multiculturalism.  end of.

4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

anybody that voted for LIBLABCON since 2001 or so implicitly supported open borders.  That's about 90% of the voters.  

So 32 million which is a high turnout. But not all voted LIBLABCON. So that leave more people in the UK who didnt vote for mass immigration.

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

Doesn't matter.

If they voted LIBLABCON, not UKIP or BNP, they are not voting for policies to stop multiculturalism.  end of.

People vote for more than 1 issue. 

Wouldn't worry too much about this scum. They will likely be stabbed to death within a few weeks by some other "Brevrin" from another gang in due course. 

Good riddance. 

25 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

O.o

Central Manchester, broad daylight. Amazing.

30 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

O.o

High risk of getting stabbed or acid attacked over a bicycle.

8 minutes ago, ccc said:

Wouldn't worry too much about this scum. They will likely be stabbed to death within a few weeks by some other "Brevrin" from another gang in due course. 

Good riddance. 

ONe can only hope, what the little fuckers need is more knives and guns in their neighbourhood.

29 minutes ago, wherebee said:

To be fair to the electorate, the Tories promised to cut immigration to the "tens of thousands"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-will-be-capped-at-tens-of-thousands.html

They're still saying it, although it is now clear that they have fuck all intention of ever doing it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/theresa-may-commits-tories-cutting-net-migration-uk-tens-thousands/amp/

I have some sympathy for the people who fell for it in 2010. For those still falling for it, not so much.

The electorates love affair with Tony Blair will always be a mystery to me.

14 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

To be fair to the electorate, the Tories promised to cut immigration to the "tens of thousands"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6961675/David-Cameron-net-immigration-will-be-capped-at-tens-of-thousands.html

They're still saying it, although it is now clear that they have fuck all intention of ever doing it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/theresa-may-commits-tories-cutting-net-migration-uk-tens-thousands/amp/

I have some sympathy for the people who fell for it in 2010. For those still falling for it, not so much.

Bliar lied to us and offered jam today. 

51 minutes ago, Banned said:

2. Government Policy…

5. Positive Aspects…

7. The Impact on Jobs…

8. Integration…

9. On the EU Referendum

Updated 7 April, 2016

Welll..... weve come to some state when its a black / migrant robbing the bike and the person filmimg it is a migrant too.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Nope.

He offered jam to them today...

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

The 1997 election where he came to power was the first time I was old enough to vote in a general election.

I voted Tory.

xD

21 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Things!!!

Can only get better....

Might want to luck at suing blair and the cunt brown.

3 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

The 1997 election where he came to power was the first time I was old enough to vote in a general election.

I voted Tory.

xD

After suffering thatch, I would have voted for anyone. I know that some on here admire her but I saw firsthand the impact of her business loving policies on the working class. 

Pas I’ve got older, I’ve come to realise that it doesn’t matter who you vote for, you will get the same neo liberal, globalist policies. 

Go figure as the yanks would say

3 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

O.o

The guy whose bike it is looks like he could be trouble himself, rather than a victim.  If I saw that I wouldn't immediately know what was going on.  I'd probably think it was an argument over some kind of low level drug debt and it's a situation I didn't need to get involved in. If he was dressed differently would be more obvious what was going on and people would be more inclined to help.

Seems like a quiet time of day too.  Don't know where it happened but there are certain areas in Manchester you'd expect stuff like (Piccadilly Gardens can be a hole) or other nicer areas where you wouldn't expect it and would be more like to help (Castlefield, Spinningfields etc).

More obvious once you've watched a video through with context, but in the heat of the moment a situation like that could flash by.

I've seen a few similar things before in Manc and people will get involved.  However I think that's changing now, it's becoming less local and more enriched.  You're less and less likely to find help in a situation like that.

3 hours ago, wherebee said:

To be fair the Conservatives promised to reduce immigration to tens of thousands and they reneged on that promise in the 2010, 2015 and 2017 elections and the immigration numbers are still at record levels. 

NuLabour continuously lied about the numbers anticipated and the numbers actually arriving. 

I don't think the electorate is at fault except for being exceptionally and repeatedly gullible to the lies of the LibLabCon crooks, liars, fraudsters and traitors.  In that they never learnt the lesson and continued to believe the blatant lies then the electorate is at fault.

Edited by twocents

2 hours ago, One percent said:

After suffering thatch, I would have voted for anyone. I know that some on here admire her but I saw firsthand the impact of her business loving policies on the working class. 

Pas I’ve got older, I’ve come to realise that it doesn’t matter who you vote for, you will get the same neo liberal, globalist policies. 

Go figure as the yanks would say

I would include after suffering Major as well.  I agree it doesn't matter who you vote for you will get the same although maybe less so if you vote UKIP.  In any event I think it's a good thing to churn the vote just for the fun of it and to limit MPs etc benefits to the minimum as they have demonstrated time and again that once elected they're just a bunch of crook, fraudsters, liars and traitors. 

At least UKIP has demonstrated some level of sincerity in the eu Parliament although admittedly apparently not perfect.

50 minutes ago, Napoleon Dynamite said:

The guy whose bike it is looks like he could be trouble himself, rather than a victim.  If I saw that I wouldn't immediately know what was going on.  I'd probably think it was an argument over some kind of low level drug debt and it's a situation I didn't need to get involved in. If he was dressed differently would be more obvious what was going on and people would be more inclined to help.

Seems like a quiet time of day too.  Don't know where it happened but there are certain areas in Manchester you'd expect stuff like (Piccadilly Gardens can be a hole) or other nicer areas where you wouldn't expect it and would be more like to help (Castlefield, Spinningfields etc).

More obvious once you've watched a video through with context, but in the heat of the moment a situation like that could flash by.

I've seen a few similar things before in Manc and people will get involved.  However I think that's changing now, it's becoming less local and more enriched.  You're less and less likely to find help in a situation like that.

That's a good point I did think that when I watched it. Few seconds to realise he was the victim.

First impressions and all.