• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

https://www.greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/G5/OL-20560/

Czech/Slovak Outreach Worker

You will provide support to Czech/Slovak families and individuals to ensure that they have access to services to which they are entitled.

• Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to carry out the tasks and duties of the post to a high standard including being fluent in both English and/or Czech or Slovakian.  An ability to also speak Romani would be desirable;

Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Brilliant, so the only person who will get that job is a Czech or a Slovak or even a Roma. Then they can get to work doling out benefits to Roma who have come to the UK for that purpose and breed like rabbits.

Exactly what the nation needs.

Getting the nubmers back onthe number of EEs in various primaries where Mrs Spys friend work.

Up again. A lot.

Id guess that 30% of reception year kids in UK primaries are EEers.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Getting the nubmers back onthe number of EEs in various primaries where Mrs Spys friend work.

Up again. A lot.

Id guess that 30% of reception year kids in UK primaries are EEers.

Some very high Roma areas.

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Some very high Roma areas.

Sure there's ghettos where I think the entire reception year will be EE - sheffield inntercity, Cambs etc etc.

Overall, UK wide, the figures are wide.

As an example - Romanain couple. He works somewhere, she cleans trains (real high paying jobs) theyve brought her mother to help look after kids.

Ive pointed out the likely outcome - no benefits, charged 5k/kid for school + NHS family @ 10k/y.

Unless they think they are going to earn big money then, for their kids sake, theyd better go home now.

The benefit reforms for non natives are going to be brutal - they have to be no choice.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Sure there's ghettos where I think the entire reception year will be EE - sheffield inntercity, Cambs etc etc.

As an example - Romanain couple. He works somewhere, she cleans trains (real high paying jobs) theyve brought her mother to help look after kids.

Ive pointed out the likely outcome - no benefits, charged 5k/kid for school + NHS family @ 10k/y.

Unless they think they are going to earn big money then, for their kids sake, theyd better go home now.

The benefit reforms for non natives are going to be brutal - they have to be no choice.

You've been predicting this for years Spy, but it's not even on the political agenda of UKIP as far as I know, let alone any LibLabCon. What should happen and what does happen are very different things.

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You've been predicting this for years Spy, but it's not even on the political agenda of UKIP as far as I know, let alone any LibLabCon. What should happen and what does happen are very different things.

Agreed - they'll have the country literally bankrupt (i.e. non functional public services, people dying in large(er) numbers because the NHS is bust) before they'll stop funding the chavs and immigrants.

I think this is because they don't want social unrest, and the chavs and the gimmegrants will kick up a fuss when you take their money away - civil war level shit. They reformed the disability benefits, screwing over plenty of genuinely sick people....but fuck them eh, cause they won't cause social unrest and will hopefully just die quietly. And disabled people aren't on the SJW's protection list anyway.

Edited by JoeDavola

18 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

We've not left Europe.

Stupidly, it was LebDem life peer who blocked tax credit reductions/reforms, which basically guaranteed Brexit.

Latest figures/2017 for births to mothers born abroad and 2001 figures (in brackets) for some of the worst effected areas...some towns like Bradford or Blackburn havent changed that much as most the Pakistanis have been bringing in wives for decades now and not attracted that many Eastern Euros. Most the 'browning' in Bradford is due to white flight & high Muslim fecundity.  NH denotes new high

Newcastle 30.2% (13.9%) NH

Manchester 47.0% (25.2%...and 19.2% a few years earlier in 1998)

Salford 30.1% (8.2%) NH

Liverpool 22.6% (7.7%) NH

Hull 20.1% (4.6%)

Leicester 52.6% (32.7%) NH

Boston 45.6% (5.0%) - 45.6% is actually 2% down from 2016! I find this one most incredible of all. Prior to the mid 90s, and the first wave of EU (portugese) argri workers, Boston was basically 100% white British...to a stage where white British are essentially a minority in births in 20 years. 

South Holland 30.7% (5.1%) NH

Corby 32.7% (6.0%) NH

Kettering 22.9% (7.3%) NH

Northampton 42.9% (13.2%) NH

Wellingborough 35.0% (9.1%) NH

Mansfield 18.1% (3.1%)

East Staffs 29.0% (9.6%) 

Rugby 30.1% (8.3%) NH

Coventry 41.1% (15.6%) NH

Wolverhampton 32.2% (13.2%) NH

Redditch 22.2% (8.3%) NH

Thurrock 35.6% (8.1%) NH

Bedfordshire (entire county inc villages!) 33.1% (12.6%)

Fenland 26.1% (3.9%) NH

Harlow 28.7% (8.6%) 

Hertsmere 34.5% (14.8%)

Watford 52.2% (25.6%) NH

West Norfolk 20.5% (7.7%) NH

Norwich 28.6% (8.6%) NH

Ipswich 30.2% (11.9%) NH

Barking & Dagenham 66.5% (23.2%...& 15.5% in 1998)

Bexley 35.7% (13.2%...& 8.7% in 1998) NH

Havering 31.8% (7.7%...& 6.1% in 1998) NH

Brighton & Hove 30.4% (15.3%) NH

Medway 21.3% (8.8%) NH

Milton Keynes 41.4% (18.3%) NH

Reading 49.2% (23.2%)

Southampton 35.4% (14.4%) NH

Rushmoor 33.8% (13.3%) NH

Dartford 30.7% (6.8%) NH

Bournemouth 34.9% (11.9%) 

Swindon 31.3% (10.0%) NH

Exeter 22.0% (8.3%)

Gloucester 25.5% (9.2%) NH

22 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Agreed - they'll have the country literally bankrupt (i.e. non functional public services, people dying in large(er) numbers because the NHS is bust) before they'll stop funding the chavs and immigrants.

I think this is because they don't want social unrest, and the chavs and the gimmegrants will kick up a fuss when you take their money away - civil war level shit. They reformed the disability benefits, screwing over plenty of genuinely sick people....but fuck them eh, cause they won't cause social unrest and will hopefully just die quietly. And disabled people aren't on the SJW's protection list anyway.

I've been working out the point at which I give up my British passport.  I have no doubt as the money really starts to run out they'll come after us non residents to try to get money to pay for the invaders now occupying our ancestral homeland...

35 minutes ago, spygirl said:

You're never going to get that outreach worker job with that attitude.

12 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I've been working out the point at which I give up my British passport.  I have no doubt as the money really starts to run out they'll come after us non residents to try to get money to pay for the invaders now occupying our ancestral homeland...

Yeah I think there will be a two pronged approach as the state continues to bloat:

- who can the state increasingly deny public funds/services to who won't kick up a fuss and will either do without them or just pay for them out of their own pocket (e.g. the sick, the disabled)

- who can the state gradually tax more and more and will actually pay those taxes - I think you'll see the cost of things like council tax go way up, especially if you have a big house. They could well adopt the american model where some states have very very high 'state taxes' on big homes

....and yes the non-residents thing is an interesting one that I hadn't considered. Perhaps trying to tap into the ex-pats spending their pensions in Thailand instead of in the UK. I guess one way to scare them would be to say 'you have to pay X even though you don't live here now, cause if you don't you wont be able to come back and get NHS treatment' (even though the NHS treatment is shite)...

As it is, the point we're at is already ridiculous, where the vast majority of workers can't really compete with the quality of life that someone will get with the big duo of social housing and tax credits. The state is already a better provider than most men. And that's not the men's fault.

Edited by JoeDavola

52 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Brilliant, so the only person who will get that job is a Czech or a Slovak or even a Roma. Then they can get to work doling out benefits to Roma who have come to the UK for that purpose and breed like rabbits.

Exactly what the nation needs.

There you go again only seeing the negatives .... think of all that extra GDP that the extra benefit claims will make eg if each family can claim an extra say £5,000 per year then that is straight to GDP as £5,000 of additional growth. As you say they will breed lots of additional benefit tokens so massive contribution to GDP for more many years to come .... a secure investment in the country's future GDP growth. The position is part time so entitled to full tax credits and for the employee it will be a win win as they will also be a claimant so they will contribute to GDP by being paid from the taxpayer purse AND adding to GDP by claiming extra benefits themselves so that is DOUBLE GDP growth. And they will have a good network of people to invite over to help claim the more benefits and grow the economy.

So you are right. Exactly what the nation needs.

Edited by satch

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah I think there will be a two pronged approach as the state continues to bloat:

- who can the state increasingly deny public funds/services to who won't kick up a fuss and will either do without them or just pay for them out of their own pocket (e.g. the sick, the disabled)

- who can the state gradually tax more and more and will actually pay those taxes - I think you'll see the cost of things like council tax go way up, especially if you have a big house. They could well adopt the american model where some states have very very high 'state taxes' on big homes

....and yes the non-residents thing is an interesting one. Perhaps trying to tap into the ex-pats spending their pensions in Thailand instead of in the UK. I guess one way to scare them would be to say 'you have to pay X even though you don't live here now, cause if you don't you wont be able to come back and get NHS treatment' (even though the NHS treatment is shite)...

You can't just rock up and be treated anyway, Joe (well, if they actually checked residency consistently).

The main benefit of my British passport for the last 10 years has been being able to vote FUCK OFF OUT IF IT in the the Brexit vote.

10 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Latest figures/2017 for births to mothers born abroad and 2001 figures (in brackets) for some of the worst effected areas...some towns like Bradford or Blackburn havent changed that much as most the Pakistanis have been bringing in wives for decades now and not attracted that many Eastern Euros. Most the 'browning' in Bradford is due to white flight & high Muslim fecundity.  NH denotes new high

Newcastle 30.2% (13.9%) NH

Manchester 47.0% (25.2%...and 19.2% a few years earlier in 1998)

Salford 30.1% (8.2%) NH

Liverpool 22.6% (7.7%) NH

Hull 20.1% (4.6%)

Leicester 52.6% (32.7%) NH

Boston 45.6% (5.0%) - 45.6% is actually 2% down from 2016! I find this one most incredible of all. Prior to the mid 90s, and the first wave of EU (portugese) argri workers, Boston was basically 100% white British...to a stage where white British are essentially a minority in births in 20 years. 

South Holland 30.7% (5.1%) NH

Corby 32.7% (6.0%) NH

Kettering 22.9% (7.3%) NH

Northampton 42.9% (13.2%) NH

Wellingborough 35.0% (9.1%) NH

Mansfield 18.1% (3.1%)

East Staffs 29.0% (9.6%) 

Rugby 30.1% (8.3%) NH

Coventry 41.1% (15.6%) NH

Wolverhampton 32.2% (13.2%) NH

Redditch 22.2% (8.3%) NH

Thurrock 35.6% (8.1%) NH

Bedfordshire (entire county inc villages!) 33.1% (12.6%)

Fenland 26.1% (3.9%) NH

Harlow 28.7% (8.6%) 

Hertsmere 34.5% (14.8%)

Watford 52.2% (25.6%) NH

West Norfolk 20.5% (7.7%) NH

Norwich 28.6% (8.6%) NH

Ipswich 30.2% (11.9%) NH

Barking & Dagenham 66.5% (23.2%...& 15.5% in 1998)

Bexley 35.7% (13.2%...& 8.7% in 1998) NH

Havering 31.8% (7.7%...& 6.1% in 1998) NH

Brighton & Hove 30.4% (15.3%) NH

Medway 21.3% (8.8%) NH

Milton Keynes 41.4% (18.3%) NH

Reading 49.2% (23.2%)

Southampton 35.4% (14.4%) NH

Rushmoor 33.8% (13.3%) NH

Dartford 30.7% (6.8%) NH

Bournemouth 34.9% (11.9%) 

Swindon 31.3% (10.0%) NH

Exeter 22.0% (8.3%)

Gloucester 25.5% (9.2%) NH

Amazing figures that suggest IMO that it's already over.

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

You can't just rock up and be treated anyway, Joe (well, if they actually checked residency consistently).

Ah right, didn't know that.

So if you've retired at 60 lets say, and fucked off to thailand for a decade, you can't come back at 70 and get NHS treatment?

Just now, JoeDavola said:

So if you've retired at 60 lets say, and fucked off to thailand for a decade, you can't come back at 70 and get NHS treatment?

you can if you come back and become resident again.  But not many pensioners will be able to do that (or want to!)

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

A lot of times it would work out cheaper paying for treatment in Thailand than paying for the flight in those circs.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Amazing figures that suggest IMO that it's already over.

Seems to suggest that there could be 'white flight' from a large percentage of the UK by say 2040.

2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.greater.jobs/search-and-apply/job-details/G5/OL-20560/

Czech/Slovak Outreach Worker

You will provide support to Czech/Slovak families and individuals to ensure that they have access to services to which they are entitled.

• Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to carry out the tasks and duties of the post to a high standard including being fluent in both English and/or Czech or Slovakian.  An ability to also speak Romani would be desirable;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/two-face-trial-over-human-trafficking-in-northern-ireland-37147428.html

Suit this pair when they get out 👍

3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

And I see it's 18 hours a week - so perfect for someone who's playing the tax credit game too.

This fucking country...

Which is why I'm looking at going the other way. Strangely, the number of Roma over there has fallen drastically.