• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Gogglebox tonight...

4 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Save us the hassle and watch it for us :-) 

Nasty people tweeting stuff that offends poofters/ wogs/ spastics in wheelchairs. 

It type of raises a reasonable point. We can say stuff online that we'd be less likely to say in real life. However having said that if you say something non PC you can lose your job and become a social leper..... Even if what you say is 100% true....

5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I have watched and it confirmed what I already know,some people say nasty things on the internet.

Just fuck right off with your summary of the adverts.

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's not ok.

sjw.png?w=473

What used to be called a 'swivel-eyed loon' 'frothing at the mouth'.

Edited by Panther

I saw the 'adverts' and my reaction was that if they would't keep trying to shove all this diversity crap down our throats, there probably wouldn't be a backlash against it all.

To be honest most of the comments about the lass in the wheelchair sounded like they were from kids, and probably were.

2 hours ago, notMyName said:

I saw the 'adverts' and my reaction was that if they would't keep trying to shove all this diversity crap down our throats, there probably wouldn't be a backlash against it all.

To be honest most of the comments about the lass in the wheelchair sounded like they were from kids, and probably were.

The annoying thing about the SJW's is that they berate the converted,if you are a minority in the West you are for the most part treated very well.

Why don't the SJW's go to the third world and show them how to behave towards minorities then they could really make a difference rather trying re-fight battles that have already been won.