• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

An all women country?

I only half heard it but the issue of Labour allowing men self-identifying as women onto all women shortlists has come up on again.

A quick duckduckgo comes up with rubbish like this written talking about "white cis women"; from the guardian naturally.

Many white cis women – the women with power and privilege – are just as likely as some white men to pull up the ladder behind them, and in so doing further reinforce the patriarchy.

There should be absolutely no question of self-identifying trans women being accepted on all-women short lists. Of course our trans sisters should be in this space. These are the women on the margins of our society and most at risk of rape, sexual violence and abuse.

This triggered (in the traditional sense) a thought:

What happens if every man declares themself to be a woman?

No wearing make up, changing clothing, adoptong a feminine name or forgetting how to park (sorry) just identifying as a woman.

What happens then?

Male prisons will then only be for the .01% of women who identify as men as these are the only people who are not now women.  They will become empty echoing places unless they are converted to being women's prisons.

Men's rugby and football collapses through lack of players however the England women's team wins the World Cup with Harry Kane, identifying as a woman, scoring twenty goals.

Eton and Harrow will become girls' schools, every head of a FTSE 100 company will be a woman.

It would be a very effective protest and might return us to a semblance of sanity.

Would be a good way to expose the stupidity of the system. When the majority of women winning sporting events are men it would be harder to maintain the lie.

Then again they will keep repeating transwomen ARE women. Mass delusion. I see it like stating black is white. Soon a hate crime to say there is no such thing as a female penis.

5 minutes ago, maudit said:

Would be a good way to expose the stupidity of the system. When the majority of women winning sporting events are men it would be harder to maintain the lie.

Then again they will keep repeating transwomen ARE women. Mass delusion. I see it like stating black is white. Soon a hate crime to say there is no such thing as a female penis.

Careful.  You will find yourself on a hitlist for making such bleedin' obvious (to any normal person anyway) statements.  Goldsmiths again, our Berkeley:

A university lecturer has been accused of a 'ludicrous' assault on academic freedom after she asked thousands of members of a Facebook group to create and spread a list of academics she deemed to be 'transphobic'.

Natacha Kennedy, a researcher at Goldsmiths University of London, who describes herself as a 'bolshie trans woman' asked people in the closed group to shame academics if they did not agree with the activist's views that people born biologically male could be women.

She called the list 'necessary' so that students could avoid accepting a place on a 'dangerous' course.

Staff at Oxford, Warwick, Bristol, Sussex and Reading were among those deemed 'unsafe' as they employed academics who have publicly disputed Ms Kennedy's belief that 'transwomen are women'.

Rosa Freedman, a professor of law, conflict and global development, at the University of Reading, was listed for saying 'biological males' should not have access to women's refuges. One activist boasted she had been reported the professor for 'hate speech' several times.

Professor Freedman told The Times: 'We are talking about the aggressive trolling of women who are experts. I have received penis pictures telling me to "suck my girl cock". This is straight-up, aggressive, anti-woman misogyny.

'The idea that writing about women's rights automatically becomes a hate crime in some people's eyes is ludicrous.'

All the named academics were women.

Another included was Kathleen Stock, a professor at the University of Sussex who has argued against redefining the category of woman and lesbian 'to include men'.

4FDC040900000578-6145781-image-m-32_1536

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145781/University-researcher-asked-Facebook-group-circulate-list-academics-disagreed-her.html

"Hate speech"  ¬¬

Witch hunts, blacklists, harrassment, denial of freedom of speech, denial of biological reality.

And he / she is allowed to teach impressionable students this.

13 minutes ago, maudit said:

I think that Ronda Rousey MMA fighter said as much. Let men calling themselves into the ring to fight actual women, and there will be deaths. I'd just like someone in a debate to put it to Theresa 'but tolerance is great' in such stark terms. 

is that the price she is willing to pay so a few deluded pervs can change the rest of society in order to feel normal? (which I doubt they'll achieve anyway. Its always something with them. They have deeper issues)

Two articles of note in The Times today, one about the transwomen transferred to a female prison - turns out to have a history of getting into women's spaces and attacking them and a court case in which the argument is that transgendered individuals should be able to hide their criminal history. This movement is not about allowing individuals to live in the gender they feel most comfortable in - this has been going on for years, it's about allowing sexual predators to breakdown all safeguarding controls that currently protect women and children.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trans-offender-seeks-to-wipe-crimes-as-aman-from-record-qfk5w68lb?shareToken=9224a3234cfb01ef11ba3d794f7c7942

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/why-was-convicted-paedophile-allowed-to-move-to-a-female-jail-nmpbfm272?shareToken=44b4789c08c3b46daa187bf986905182

11 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I think that Ronda Rousey MMA fighter said as much. Let men calling themselves into the ring to fight actual women, and there will be deaths. I'd just like someone in a debate to put it to Theresa 'but tolerance is great' in such stark terms. 

is that the price she is willing to pay so a few deluded pervs can change the rest of society in order to feel normal? (which I doubt they'll achieve anyway. Its always something with them. They have deeper issues)

The language is a bit strong there; I know you're referring to the trans activitists but not all trans are like that.

Quentin Crisp IIRC said that if he had been able to become a woman then he woud have gone off to run an antiques shop somehwere quietly for the rest of his life and nobody would ever have heard of him.  For some, maybe most, trans people all they want is to have their change and then be left alone.

55 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Careful.  You will find yourself on a hitlist for making such bleedin' obvious (to any normal person anyway) statements.  Goldsmiths again, our Berkeley:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145781/University-researcher-asked-Facebook-group-circulate-list-academics-disagreed-her.html

"Hate speech"  ¬¬

Witch hunts, blacklists, harrassment, denial of freedom of speech, denial of biological reality.

Natacha Kennedy, a researcher at Goldsmiths University of London, who describes herself as a 'bolshie trans woman' asked people in the closed group to shame academics if they did not agree with the activist's views that people born biologically male could be women.

Surely she'd describe herself as a bolshy woman if she thought men can become women.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

"Hate speech"  ¬¬

Just another boring person seeking to exploit a cause to ensure a salaried position in a career that, under normal circumstances, they would be inadequate to hold. It's just the latest ruse. Yawn, move on, dismiss them as a pretentious cunt, label the system as failed, and I'll go and live in a cave just a bit further away from society than I thought was even necessary only yesterday.

Edited by Hopeful

56 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The language is a bit strong there; I know you're referring to the trans activitists but not all trans are like that.

I think most women are fine with the old school trans that have been quietly getting on with their lives. They are typically attracted to men or just into cross dressing I think and I dont mind sharing toilets etc with them. Its the activists as you say who are making all these ridiculous demands, generally they are a v different to the old trans in that they want to keep their penis, are attracted to women, and often have wierd sexual fetishes. I do feel sorry for the former.

1 hour ago, PatronizingGit said:

Im going to shave a Grizzly bear, put some ribbons in its hair and enter it as a woman in the MMA fight.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Im going to shave a Grizzly bear, put some ribbons in its hair and enter it as a woman in the MMA fight.

I can see an inherent problem in your plan

Sorry to pour on cold water

Most these women in power are more aggressive than the average man as they feel the need to compensate for not knowing how to act like a woman.

A nation of Anna Soudbrys the fat dyke looking women in the Labour party who is somehow married (Thornbury) and CHakrabati would be paradise ... for companies selling nooses.

Fuck me its bad enough with these poncy Blairite wankers who claim to be men like Hammond, Hunt, Gove etc..

Edited by Banned

It's interesting to see that the canaries in the coal mine were white, straight men. Now the extremists are targeting white, straight women. I am wondering who will be next?

Liberalism is eating itself, the ouroboros of politics.

Edited by Game_of_Homes

1 hour ago, Game_of_Homes said:

Liberalism is eating itself, the ouroboros of politics.

Curiously, those at the top of the neoliberal pile are anything but liberal - it's the scum one layer below such as Tony 'Miranda' Blair.

Get a fit guy, early to late 20s that likes a game of tennis. Train him her up for a few months and have her try to qualify in a womans tournament with decent prize money.

How far do you think she'll get?

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[52]

7 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Get a fit guy, early to late 20s that likes a game of tennis. Train him her up for a few months and have her try to qualify in a womans tournament with decent prize money.

How far do you think she'll get?

IIRC the very lusciously feminine alt-right activist Lauren Southern has officially changed sex to a man to show how easy it is to do so in Canada.

In theory of course you could have a situation where, say, 11 men 'self identify' as women and are therefore allowed to compete (and win) in the women's world cup soccer.

But in practice this won't happen because the left rules such things with a rod of iron. There are vocal sections of the left, probably influenced by their puritan past, who have a real hatred of any 'cheating' with their self imposed rules and they would sniff out such circumvention like a Jacobean witch-hunter.