• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

null;

You won't be able to unsee this

Posted this in one of the other gender fluid threads we have going. They are from smoggy land. 

1 minute ago, DTMark said:

Who comes out on top from this?

I see what you did there. xD 

i now have an image imprinted on my brain that I didn’t really need or wish for. o.O

These people really are the margins of society so one has to question why they are getting the air time. Gays and bisexuals are actually quite a significant number of people, fair enough. Gender fluid people? What next? To my mind we're now being asked to play along with any "reality" that somebody "wishes" to be, despite the fact it obviously can't possibly be. Getting plainly ridiculous. 

To be fair, if mental illness was a barrier to parenthood then half the kids in England would be in children's homes.

I just hope the obvious mental illness of these two does not manifest itself in any life-ruining ways for the kid.

6 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I used to think of myself as liberal and progressive, and that such families had every right to exist as they saw fit.

Same here, my take on it is that people should be free to do as they please with one caveat, that its not to the detriment of others in any way.

Will that child ever suffer harm from the parents* or others because of their choices?

Perhaps that kid will have a great life growing up in a loving family, who knows.

* by harm , I mean more in a mental well being way.

Just now, SillyBilly said:

These people really are the margins of society so one has to question why they are getting the air time. Gays and bisexuals are actually quite a significant number of people, fair enough. Gender fluid people? What next? To my mind we're now being asked to play along with any "reality" that somebody "wishes" to be, despite the fact it obviously can't possibly be. Getting plainly ridiculous. 

I bet that they aren’t in terms of income (from bennies). I would think they are pulling in a lot more than the average sap worker

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Posted this in one of the other gender fluid threads we have going. They are from smoggy land. 

I see what you did there. xD 

i now have an image imprinted on my brain that I didn’t really need or wish for. o.O

I'm trying to work out who is the biological male/female.

I think the one on the left is the male.

The one on the left has an Adam's apple. At least they appear to be going for the chopping off/adding bits and not just declaring that they are attack helicopters.

2 minutes ago, null; said:

I'm trying to work out who is the biological male/female.

I think the one on the left is the male.

The one on the left is male. It must so annoy that you cannot change sex nor people's ability to easily determine which is which.

1 minute ago, Dipsy said:

The one on the left has an Adam's apple. At least they appear to be going for the chopping off/adding bits and not just declaring that they are attack helicopters.

Tbf, the one on the right, if it had an Adam’s apple, you wouldn’t be able to see it for the rolls of blubber 

I had a meeting this week (community thing), and this body that is male but now with female branches, when asked about women, went off completely unnecessarily talking about transgenders being admitted and how they would be recognised. Chair didn't step in to stop this nonsense; but just an example of how fucked up it has become trying to be seen to accept this.

We really need to stop this madness and in particular at a family level.

Labour has always been susseptible, but once Conservatives embedded diversity we were screwed. It going to take a new broom to sweep this away.

This is disturbing, as the one on the left is in a dress am i right in thinking it was born a male, and the podgy fuck on the right was born a female. Just the one on the right looks like a male.

And who wears the strap on?

I wouldn't mind so much if you could get away from the madness but with the rapidly increasing population and all the congestion it gets more and more difficult to do that with every passing day - indeed I suspect some of the craziness is partly to do with crowding people together so much and having to live in smaller and smaller homes.