• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Melchett

Swear box for DOSBODs?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Do we need a swear box? This place seems to bring out the worst in me. Im a mild mannered soyboy in real life but on here I come over like some sort of Essex Rab C Nesbitt/father jack type.

Fuck that shit.

Shite idea, cunt.

:$:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Do we need a swear box? This place seems to bring out the worst in me. Im a mild mannered soyboy in real life but on here I come over like some sort of Essex Rab C Nesbitt/father jack type.

Being serious, you may have a point. I'm fine with swearing, especially if it's justified, as it often is considering the subjects in discussions. I wouldn't want it putting people off though, and reckon it might sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Being serious, you may have a point. I'm fine with swearing, especially if it's justified, as it often is considering the subjects in discussions. I wouldn't want it putting people off though, and reckon it might sometimes.

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Need to exempt One Percent, Van Lady, and XYY.

Their posts are often  disgusting, F this, F that, swear box too much hassle.

Full-time job emptying the fucker.

Ladies do not swear. Ever.

Any profanities you may have imagined reading have been inserted into the posts by our own internal misogygy and are entirely the man's fault.

I was going to suggest XYY would need to remortgage to pay..

but houses in Teesside aren't worth that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kilham said:

Ladies do not swear. Ever.

Any profanities you may have imagined reading have been inserted into the posts by our own internal misogygy and are entirely the man's fault.

I was going to suggest XYY would need to remortgage to pay..

but houses in Teesside aren't worth that much.

He'll just say Mrs XYY wrote those posts (mind you, hers are generally more obscene). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.