• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Eating breakfast is a criminal act

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

A straw?

Being serious, their backwards culture is so at odds with modern western rational thought I'm bemused at how keen our political masters have been to allow immigration from this corner of the world.

Because they sell us their oil and buy our high tech military jets and other arms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well not quite breakfast but an unrelated males sitting with a woman whilst eating breakfast is. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-45471549

An Egyptian man in Saudi Arabia has been arrested after a video of him having breakfast with a woman went viral on Twitter.

In the video, a man with an Egyptian dialect eats breakfast beside a womanwearing a full face veil, who many assumed to be Saudi.

This is in contravention of the law in Saudi Arabia, where in workplaces or eateries like McDonald's and Starbucks, families and single men have to sit in different areas. 

Women must sit separately from single men in these places.

They are not allowed to exercise most activities without being accompanied by their male guardians, usually a father or husband, but possibly a brother or a son.

 

dear God, Saudi Arabia should be shunned by every other country until the drag themselves out of the 15th century. 

Oh, and the article didn’t explain how she managed to eat breakfast with a full face veil. Poor reporting from the So-Called BBC there 

I remember watching a Saudi woman trying to eat with one of those horse bags on her face at Dammam Airport. She obviously had enough and ripped it. Her husband started having a go and she responded very verbally and aggressively and he looked like a scolded school boy. Quite amusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

A straw?

Being serious, their backwards culture is so at odds with modern western rational thought I'm bemused at how keen our political masters have been to allow immigration from this corner of the world.

Here's some clues.....:)

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/18/this-royal-familys-wealth-could-be-more-than-1-trillion.html

https://www.conservatives.com/donate

https://donation.labour.org.uk/page/contribute/donate-fa-gdpr/?source=actionmenu&utm_medium=actionmenu&utm_source=website&amounts=3x10x20x50x100x250x1000&default_amt_pp=10

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well not quite breakfast but an unrelated males sitting with a woman whilst eating breakfast is. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-45471549

An Egyptian man in Saudi Arabia has been arrested after a video of him having breakfast with a woman went viral on Twitter.

In the video, a man with an Egyptian dialect eats breakfast beside a womanwearing a full face veil, who many assumed to be Saudi.

This is in contravention of the law in Saudi Arabia, where in workplaces or eateries like McDonald's and Starbucks, families and single men have to sit in different areas. 

Women must sit separately from single men in these places.

They are not allowed to exercise most activities without being accompanied by their male guardians, usually a father or husband, but possibly a brother or a son.

 

dear God, Saudi Arabia should be shunned by every other country until the drag themselves out of the 15th century. 

Oh, and the article didn’t explain how she managed to eat breakfast with a full face veil. Poor reporting from the So-Called BBC there 

Pah! She's been given the right to drive precisely so she can use the drive-thru (the women-only collection point is about 5 paces behind the men's collection point). 

I feel bad after writing that attempt at humour. Off to hand myself in to the South Yorkshire Twitter police. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Generation Game said:

Pah! She's been given the right to drive precisely so she can use the drive-thru (the women-only collection point is about 5 paces behind the men's collection point). 

I feel bad after writing that attempt at humour. Off to hand myself in to the South Yorkshire Twitter police. 

I thought it was funny. xD  I best get me coat and come with you to the station. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InLikeFlynn said:

A straw?

Being serious, their backwards culture is so at odds with modern western rational thought I'm bemused at how keen our political masters have been to allow immigration from this corner of the world.

They feel sorry for them and think that they will show them how good life is in our country. 

They don't realise that we in the West are despised for our debased lives and the incomers have other ideas on how to improve life in the West.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez guys, pick a side and stick to it would you. One minute you're slagging off Elon Musk, the next you're saying Saudi needs to be taught a lesson

Who do you think is worrying them the most?

We should support Elon, even if just to watch the Saudis collapse into oblivion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Saudi guy MBS says he's going to spend eleventy squillion to build a new digital capital city and none of this crap will be allowed any more. Be interesting to see if the mullahs let him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Well not quite breakfast but an unrelated males sitting with a woman whilst eating breakfast is. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-45471549

An Egyptian man in Saudi Arabia has been arrested after a video of him having breakfast with a woman went viral on Twitter.

In the video, a man with an Egyptian dialect eats breakfast beside a womanwearing a full face veil, who many assumed to be Saudi.

This is in contravention of the law in Saudi Arabia, where in workplaces or eateries like McDonald's and Starbucks, families and single men have to sit in different areas. 

Women must sit separately from single men in these places.

They are not allowed to exercise most activities without being accompanied by their male guardians, usually a father or husband, but possibly a brother or a son.

 

dear God, Saudi Arabia should be shunned by every other country until the drag themselves out of the 15th century. 

Oh, and the article didn’t explain how she managed to eat breakfast with a full face veil. Poor reporting from the So-Called BBC there 

Its not misogyny per se, its just Islam doing its thing.

The word misogyny should only apply to western free countries.

Islam has a word for every negative impact that they can bring on a non believer race, don't know of another belief system that does.

 

Monsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurt Barlow said:

I remember watching a Saudi woman trying to eat with one of those horse bags on her face at Dammam Airport. She obviously had enough and ripped it. Her husband started having a go and she responded very verbally and aggressively and he looked like a scolded school boy. Quite amusing. 

I can top that.

Bunch of them, Id guess from Bradford. All with varying degrees of 'modesty'.

One had the full bin bag/postbox.

They were eating icecreams. Bin bag one had one hand pulling apart the hole so she could get the ice cream in her gob.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Its not misogyny per se, its just Islam doing its thing.

The word misogyny should only apply to western free countries.

Islam has a word for every negative impact that they can bring on a non believer race, don't know of another belief system that does.

 

Monsters.

I see your point. However, when they impose it here, through for example, refusing to shake hands with a woman in a professional environment, just because she is a woman, it’s because they see women as less worthy and they should not be allowed to get away with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By One percent
      Given the clips we have seen in the media concerning the lack of driving skills by some sections on the ‘community ‘ I’m not convinced that this is a good move. Anyhow 
      https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/23/its-momentous-saudi-women-excited-finally-hit-road-driving-ban
      al-Sonosi’s new red Range Rover has been sitting in her driveway for two months, its engine only started for brief, furtive trips around the block. Just after midnight on Saturday, both Sonosi and her car will no longer have to hide.
      A goal she had aspired to for most of her life – to drive herself wherever she pleased – will become a reality for Sonosi, as well as for a selected minority ofother women in Saudi Arabia, who for the first time will legally be able to take to the roads.
       
      sounds good until we get to the bit in the article where it explains restrictions are still in place
      Sonosi is one of 30 women in Jeddah, the kingdom’s second city, to have been granted a licence. Many thousands more have applied. Those allowed to drive have been carefully selected. The politics of women driving, and who gets to claim credit for it, has become increasingly loaded.
       
      i suppose its ok as long as they don’t want to bring their medieval and misogynistic views over here. Oh wait....
    • By swiss_democracy_for_all
      Are the Russians a bit slow off the mark? Or don’t care?  Surely they must realize that all they need to do is feed some of the money into UK political parties coffers like (allegedly) some other influential rich people from a sandy country; articles like this won’t even appear on the So-Called BBC after that......
      http://www.bbc.com/news/business-44191682
       
    • By Frank Hovis
      The reserve figures are secret these days, especially with the partial sale of Aramco coming up, and are commonly believed to be overstated as they're not going down: new finds magically replace extracted oil.
      But there have been no new big finds since the 1970s.  So that seems "unlikely".
      Current claimed reserves are roughly at the level of 1989 - 260bn barrels - but that was a huge hike upon the 1987 figure of 170bn of easily recoverable oil and suggests the inclusion of probable / possible reserves.
      So going back to that 1987 figure as the last undisputed figure and bearing in mind no big new finds since start deducting the c. 10m barrels a day production, 3.65bn per year.
      Thirty years' extraction to 2017 is 109.5bn of that 1987 reserve.  The remaining 60.5bn will last a mere 16.5 years which isn't very long at all.
      Now there will be unders and overs: improved extraction techniques Vs sea water contamination of fields from previous extraction techniques which will blur this figure.
      So that 16.5 may be 20 years or it may be 15.  Either way it's not long.
      Then it's back to being goat herders and no more funding the export of islam and islamic terrorism.
      Not long now 
      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-kemp/saudi-arabias-oil-reserves-how-big-are-they-really-kemp-idUSKCN0ZL1X6
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.