• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

UKIP and Tommy?

1. Brexit

2. Roll back of Islamisation (and other weaponised mass immigration)

3. Land System

4. Money System

So by all means allow TR in. He will be in whatever main party opposes Islamism whenever that party crystalises. But they need to do Brexit properly first and seeing how inneffective they have all been in doing that it may take 5-10 years. By that time the Islamism problem will be far worse. It will be easier for the programmed SJW wankers to work out by then, however.

16 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

UKIP are having a vote to see if Tommy Robinson should be allowed to join...

What do you think? Maybe Tommy will align the planets and turn UKIP into the party that we need...

Both are somewhat tainted so it seems like a match made in heaven (and another way to splinter the dissenting vote). 

17 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

TR is tainted because the print and broadcast media major on his connection with the English Defence League, whenever they mention his name.

I got an email from UKIP where they ask members to view his talk at the Oxford Union. At the talk he describes how Luton changed as the muslim population increased. Far from being a racist thug as the media portray he comes across as a concerned citizen worried about the impact their alien culture is having. It was viewing him speaking at that talk that I realised the media always portrayed him in a bad light to suit their agenda. It was from that point that I started to realise how disingenuous our media is.

Regardless of that, he is tainted in a large proportion of people's perceptions. Talk about starting from a disadvantaged position. 

Well i was watching the TUC conference earlier, he got a right slating along with any politician that aligns themselves with the "far right" he`s becoming a threat for sure

It`s rumored that UKIP now have more paid up members than team red blue or yellow since his meeting with Lord Pearson considering they were on the verge of bankruptcy at that point in time one could say he saved UKIP one could also say he`s their biggest asset ,whether he`s a member or not is irrelevant  from where i`m standing he has a significant influence in the party 

The label game has failed and recent events suggest  that they will not stop at anything to silence him

Edited by Long time lurking

7 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Well i was watching the TUC conference earlier, he got a right slating along with any politician that aligns themselves with the "far right" he`s becoming a threat for sure

It`s rumored that UKIP now have more paid up members than team red blue or yellow since his meeting with Lord Pearson considering they were on the verge of bankruptcy at that point in time one could say he saved UKIP one could also say he`s their biggest asset ,whether he`s a member or not is irrelevant  from where i`m standing he has a significant influence in the party 

The label game has failed and recent events suggest  that they will not stop at anything to silence him

Labour have over 500k members, unfortunately. UKip's membership is miniscule in comparison. It's also very elderly. 

This is up there with a Trump supporter almost punched me 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/senior-ukip-official-ben-walker-would-consider-quitting-if-tommy-robinson-is-offered-membership-a3930316.html

"Would consider" grow a pair FFS

Just now, Anglepoise said:

Labour have over 500k members, unfortunately. UKip's membership is miniscule in comparison. It's also very elderly. 

Was very elderly ,

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This is up there with a Trump supporter almost punched me 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/senior-ukip-official-ben-walker-would-consider-quitting-if-tommy-robinson-is-offered-membership-a3930316.html

"Would consider" grow a pair FFS

Was very elderly ,

Hopefully that's changing with the memberships of PJW, Milo,  and Sargon, plus their followers, but back in March the UKIP conference to get rid of Henry Bolton had a very aged demographic.

Edited by Anglepoise

17 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

Hopefully that's changing with the memberships of PJW, Milo,  and Sargon, plus their followers, but back in March the UKIP conference to get rid of Henry Bolton had a very aged demographic.

Well there is a problem ,IMO TR supporters are unlikely to be the type that will be attending conferences  but who knows in the futuer 

Is this a member vote? I've not heard anything. They keep jabbering on about Batten. Not sure what way id vote to be honest. 

edit. just checked my emails. Overturning a ban on proscribed party members isn't on the cards but letting in Tommy is...? Interesting. 

1 hour ago, DocH said:

This one:

I have recommended this to people several times. He's obviously a bit out of his comfort zone, and he gets tough questions at the end, but he comes across to me as a genuine person, someone concerned about what he saw around him in Luton, and someone who was prepared to do something about it. Impressive bloke, IMHO.

Very interested that UKIP are recommending it. I may have had something to do with that [My partner's cousin is a big-ish wheel in UKIP in the Home Counties area].

Cheers. I have never got round to watching all of that but now I’ve got a smart tv with you tube, I’ve just watched it all. Fascinating. The disconnect between what is going on and the establishment denial is breathtaking. Thank god we have people like this who will stand up and be counted. 

Im convinced that history will look kindly on him. It will also ask wtf the establishment thought it was doing. 

12 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Nigel didnt sound keen earlier. Hes weak on RoP is Nige. Got called out for it in Oz too i believe.

He is very weak on Islam and come across quite establishment when discussing it,  IMHO he has lost a fair few supporters because it it.  

1 minute ago, Southmartin said:

I'm slightly in favour of this.. On balance he think he brings more than he takes away. For sure Gerard has probably done the mental arithmetic too and come to the same conclusion.

TR is a deeply impressive person with a huge amount of passion and inner strength. Yes that does occasionally get the better of him, but I can see he's matured - and he knows his stuff. The downside is that having him invited as a member will give those on the left another stick to beat UKIP with... of course the upside is that that stick only works on those who were never going to vote UKIP anyway - it just hardens their resolve not to, and will make them even more pink-haired and shouty.

Whereas there's a growing (rapidly growing actually) number of people who are coming to see that what he's been saying all these years is correct, and they won't go to the Cons or Labour.. so if they want to get involved (and be energised by him and people like PJW) then UKIP are probably onto a bit of a winner.

They'll be slagged off by the So-Called BBC, but then that seems to help their popularity. It sure has put Nigel in a bit of a bind though - if he was thinking of coming back in time for 2022 he'll no longer be a shoe-in if Gerard has quadrupled the numbers and is leading a party with their growth in the right direction. Momentum* in politics is everything 

(*no, not THAT momentum).

To summarise. In 20 years they'll be two political parties: One that is Islam, one that is against islam. Everything else is just noise. I'm seriously considering a £10 on TR becoming PM in the next 15 years

Oh ffs, is Owen Jones joining UKIP?  

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Oh ffs, is Owen Jones joining UKIP?  

Let's hope so. UKIP after-conference drinking sessions are stuff of legend, the poor little guy would cough a lung up before the night was out. I remember trying to crash a gay nightclub in Torquay with Paul Nuttal (it was the nearest place that was serving alcohol and still open) feckers took one look at us and wouldn't let us in (we did laugh about being discriminated against). Luckily persuaded the hotel manager to keep the bar open instead - he made a small fortune before 6am.

Nigel would normally call it a day around 2am, with some lame excuse about  "doing BBC breakfast in 4 hours". Jammy sod would be up and looking perkier than anyone else though the next morning. No idea how he manages to do it. Churchillian liver I expect.

8 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I'm slightly in favour of this.. On balance he think he brings more than he takes away. For sure Gerard has probably done the mental arithmetic too and come to the same conclusion.

TR is a deeply impressive person with a huge amount of passion and inner strength. Yes that does occasionally get the better of him, but I can see he's matured - and he knows his stuff. The downside is that having him invited as a member will give those on the left another stick to beat UKIP with... of course the upside is that that stick only works on those who were never going to vote UKIP anyway - it just hardens their resolve not to, and will make them even more pink-haired and shouty.

Whereas there's a growing (rapidly growing actually) number of people who are coming to see that what he's been saying all these years is correct, and they won't go to the Cons or Labour.. so if they want to get involved (and be energised by him and people like PJW) then UKIP are probably onto a bit of a winner.

They'll be slagged off by the So-Called BBC, but then that seems to help their popularity. It sure has put Nigel in a bit of a bind though - if he was thinking of coming back in time for 2022 he'll no longer be a shoe-in if Gerard has quadrupled the numbers and is leading a party with their growth in the right direction. Momentum* in politics is everything 

To summarise. In 20 years they'll be two political parties: One that is Islam, one that is against islam. Everything else is just noise. I'm seriously considering a £10 on TR becoming PM in the next 15 years

Either that or the chairman will bar him from standing or some other nonsense that only ukip can create. xD *I'm a member by the way. 

5 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

I think Gerard has spotted what labuor can`t see or are ignoring ,that is they have alienated thier core voters this was plain to see with the brexit vote ,i think UKIP is heading in a different direction with Gerard in charge ,they need a persons to remove the UKIP =more tory than tory  

2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Let's hope so. UKIP after-conference drinking sessions are stuff of legend, the poor little guy would cough a lung up before the night was out. I remember trying to crash a gay nightclub in Torquay with Paul Nuttal (it was the nearest place that was serving alcohol and still open) feckers took one look at us and wouldn't let us in (we did laugh about being discriminated against). Luckily persuaded the hotel manager to keep the bar open instead - he made a small fortune before 6am.

Nigel would normally call it a day around 2am, with some lame excuse about  "doing BBC breakfast in 4 hours". Jammy sod would be up and looking perkier than anyone else though the next morning. No idea how he manages to do it. Churchillian liver I expect.

Cunning?  Is that you?    xD

sorry, couldn’t resist 

22 minutes ago, lid said:

Politics in this country needs a working class hero and Tommy fits the bill imho

He's not stupid, bright in fact - very bright and considering the limited education he would have received compared to most at that Oxford Union, brighter than most there. 

He's also got balls of steel, both because of the 'dens' he finds himself in verbal confrontations and also in physical confrontation. I'm a big unit - bit like @lid's avatar (assuming that's you lid) but I wouldn't like to find myself in some of his tight corners.