• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Black guys and white women in adverts

19 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

It's been mentioned a fair few times on dosbods that in advert land black guys are often in relationships with white women (and never vice versa). 

Here's a new advert from MacMillan Cancer... Are they trying to alienate white guys? 

It pisses me off as clearly a lot of advertising agencies are portraying mixed race couples to tick the "diversity" box. 

I'm getting to the stage where I don't want to buy consumer brands or give to charity as I'm indirectly supporting a SJW agenda.

image.png

All the same brands advertise in Hong Kong, and never use this interracial relationship dynamic there. 

Ive seen some stats on this. Hidden now.

Low skilled/doley black men tend to go for beni bitches.

Educated, aspirational black women tend to go for educated white men.

1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

There's another way to look at this... They don't want to give them something, they want something from them. White guys are already on board.

Anyway... Advert yesterday for another charity. First shot is of a Muslim baby (baby in a headscarf, wtf???). Feeling mischievous I said to my wife 'another mouth they want us to feed'. My wife says 'that's harsh, I just see a baby'. To which I replied 'That's why women shouldn't run countries'. 

Then I fled for my life :D

Personally I've seen it as a positive, always taken it that they know they can't manipulate (white) men as easily as women. 

Why waste your advertising spend on people less likely to buy your stuff. 

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Ive seen some stats on this. Hidden now.

Low skilled/doley black men tend to go for beni bitches.

Educated, aspirational black women tend to go for educated white men.

I live in a very mixed area, I almost never see white men dating black women, plenty the other way round. Genuinely can't think of anybody I've know in that category. 

4 minutes ago, gilf said:

Personally I've seen it as a positive, always taken it that they know they can't manipulate (white) men as easily as women. 

I live in a very mixed area, I almost never see white men dating black women, plenty the other way round. Genuinely can't think of anybody I've know in that category. 

Mixed in terms of race?

Or mixed in terms of socio-economics?

Just now, spygirl said:

Mixed in terms of race?

Or mixed in terms of socio-economics?

Both, zone 2 in London, so classic absolute shit holes next to very up market places. So not a small sample size at all. 

I'm not saying you are wrong, suspect it's pretty accurate in general terms. 

Just now, ashestoashes said:

just saw an advert for todd doors which had couples of the same colour, black and white, had to look twice as it's so unusual

I cant wait  for the new ad for kitchen knives....

15 minutes ago, gilf said:

Its because we perceive black women as being more aggressive and fatter than white British women ..which is some achievement.

Most certainly never seen a obvious Muslim woman with a British male, now that is due to racism.

Edited by Banned

8 minutes ago, Banned said:

Its because we perceive black women as being more aggressive and fatter than white British women ..which is some achievement.

Most certainly never seen a obvious Muslim woman with a British male, now that is due to racism.

He he, small anecdote on this. Girl at work, obviously Muslim, headscarf etc. happened to be on the same train home from London as me. When we alighted she was met by a young-ish white guy, clearly not Muslim, who I assumed was the driver of the car that had been sent by work to meet her. 

Then she says 'this is Steve, my fiancée'. The crash caused by my jaw hitting the floor was probably picked up by a remote seismology centre in Australia somewhere. 

Unusual, but quite positive I thought.

There's pr

52 minutes ago, gilf said:

Also because of stuff like affirmative action and quotas etc white women and many men/people of colour have better jobs so more available spending money.  The marketers are tapping into that aspect as well. 

I expect that there more senior marketing jobs etc filled by white women and men/people of colour because of affirmative action and quotas etc so they have their own agenda when it comes to deciding what the adverts will look like and represent. 

That also extends to client departments who pay for and approve the adverts.

At a social engineering level it would be no surprise to discover that in addition to the law there's a code of practice report somewhere funded by some government organization (maybe the eu) deeming that white women and men/people of colour are to be pushed forward in adverts relative to white men.  Similar to the 2017 report mentioned on another thread that said that negative aspects of migrant behavior had to be covered up by the MSM (refer the link below) - although the affirmative action policies have been going on for a lot longer than that and I suggest that's been increasingly reflected in the adverts over the years - it seemed to step up a gear when NuLabour came to power.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Steve is a brave boy, lets hope she has no brothers, uncles, fathers, grandfather still living.

I knew a Bangladeshi immigrant girl at Uni who shacked up with some local guy in London. She ended up having to cut off all her friends and family and move to the other end of the country to hide from her 9 brothers.

23 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Unusual, but quite positive I thought.

The exception that proves the rule? (and that she's not on speaking terms with her father?!)

There is currently a car ad running featuring an all female couple heading for the maternity ward.

It's such a work of genius, I couldn't even tell you what car is being advertised!

1 hour ago, gilf said:

I hardly ever see this. If it happens it seems to be a high status white male with a high status foreign black woman - think David Bowie and Imam. 

19 minutes ago, eight said:

There is currently a car ad running featuring an all female couple heading for the maternity ward.

It's such a work of genius, I couldn't even tell you what car is being advertised!

Saw that one.  Can't remember the car either!  Shows what bollox the advert was!

34 minutes ago, eight said:

It's really not advertising the car then - it's advertising the two women and their implied relationship.  Piggy backing and funding social engineering using a car advert.

Edited by twocents

20 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I hardly ever see this. If it happens it seems to be a high status white male with a high status foreign black woman - think David Bowie and Imam. 

..and Bowie died of cancer as well, is MacMillan onto something ;)