• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

South Yorkshire Police get a few home truths

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Bakez said:

i thought she was an SJW

Au contraire.... as I 5hink we discovered when that story about an MP fondling her knee came out and she robustly brushed it off as nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Transistor Man said:

Fair play. She was very good. Amazing to have confirmed how these lunatics think.

 

So does he think like that because he always has? Or because he has bought into the politcally correct guff that public sector workers are forced to attend?

Or, alarmingly, does he think like that because he has one eye on the growing islamic population and he needs their votes to stay in his very highly paid, highly pensioned job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

So does he think like that because he always has? Or because he has bought into the politcally correct guff that public sector workers are forced to attend?

Or, alarmingly, does he think like that because he has one eye on the growing islamic population and he needs their votes to stay in his very highly paid, highly pensioned job?

I think it's more immediate than that. He wants to avoid having to attend a diversity seminar next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

So does he think like that because he always has? Or because he has bought into the politcally correct guff that public sector workers are forced to attend?

Or, alarmingly, does he think like that because he has one eye on the growing islamic population and he needs their votes to stay in his very highly paid, highly pensioned job?

My guess ...there`s always a VI and it`s almost always going to be finical 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I think the reality is that he wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't think like that.

You won't get on these days without the "correct" opinions.

 

Very true. You don't even get to an interview without already being a believer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I think the reality is that he wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't think like that.

You won't get on these days without the "correct" opinions.

The most simple explanation is these people just think and speak these 'correct' opinions 'just because' - because it's just the way that one has to speak to get on in that particular field. I reckon most of them don't even think about what they believe or why they hold these opinions, just as corporate types never seem to question why they spout all that BS managerial language about blue sky thinking and cross fertilisation etc. 

Eg I remember years ago when I was a magazine editor I asked a young colleague to crop a stock image of a group of people in a meeting for me. He looked a the picture and said 'I don't think we can use that one, it hasn't got any ethnic minorities in the group'. I asked him why that mattered and he said 'dunno - I think it's the law, isn't it?'

But I do suspect also that in some cases, there is something more sinister going on - with agents of foreign powers using bribery and political influence to get people in positions of authority to clamp down on any criticism of a certain religious group. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Julia Hartley Brewer is about the only level-headed woman I can think of in the public eye.

I would

 

 

Sarah Huckerby Sanders has a rival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bloke on sky news saying solving crime is only 40% of police work and things like non crime hate affect a large part of the population and right wing advisors to the government have advised reducing police funding which means these areas suffer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She should have asked "If I said you were a fucking busybody nosy cunt. Is that a hate non-crime?"

Quote

In 2014 Billings was selected as the Labour Party candidate for the South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner by-election, to replace the former PCC and Rotherham Borough councillor, Shaun Wright. He received just over 50% of first preference votes on the first ballot and was elected. The turnout was 14.8%.[3] He had the task of holding the South Yorkshire Police force to account during highly-publicised and difficult times – the searching of the home of Sir Cliff Richard, and the aftermath of the Professor Alexis Jay and Louise Casey Reports into Child Exploitation in Rotherham and the conclusion of the Hillsborough inquests into the death of 96 men, women and children at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club in 1989. He also helped secure Home Office funding for South Yorkshire Police to continue their investigation into the disappearance of Ben Needham as a toddler on the Greek Island of Kos. He is seeking to build bridges between the force and the Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign, agreeing in 2016 that an archivist should be appointed to put the archives in order, employed by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.

Just over 7.4% voted for this "utter cunt of a wank-stain".

It's worse than the EU! xD £85,000 per year!

Here :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Billings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

The most simple explanation is these people just think and speak these 'correct' opinions 'just because' - because it's just the way that one has to speak to get on in that particular field. I reckon most of them don't even think about what they believe or why they hold these opinions, just as corporate types never seem to question why they spout all that BS managerial language about blue sky thinking and cross fertilisation etc. 

Eg I remember years ago when I was a magazine editor I asked a young colleague to crop a stock image of a group of people in a meeting for me. He looked a the picture and said 'I don't think we can use that one, it hasn't got any ethnic minorities in the group'. I asked him why that mattered and he said 'dunno - I think it's the law, isn't it?'

But I do suspect also that in some cases, there is something more sinister going on - with agents of foreign powers using bribery and political influence to get people in positions of authority to clamp down on any criticism of a certain religious group. 

aka the eu and the government?

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.