• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
maudit

SJWs praising gulags

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, maudit said:

image.thumb.png.fe609024ccc17a50287c58036a3dc198.png

What does decolonising and de-essentialising science involve?

Probably removing white, male and heterosexual scientists.  Oh, and anyone else who can think logically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

At least Cambodians have the excuse that a generation ago Pol Pot murdered the top 1/3 of the IQ of the country.

Are todays Cambodians not so bright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Can you translate this into English?  :) Complete gibberish...

It means we have come full circle. Instead of gender dysphoria being seen as a form of mental illness; it is those who question the 'rights' of the trans community who are now perceived as being dangerously mentally ill; and therefore need to be shut away in work camps for a decade of 're-education'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sukuinage said:

Probably removing white, male and heterosexual scientists.  Oh, and anyone else who can think logically

Bahar Mustafa: Student officer who allegedly posted 'kill all white men' to face malicious communications charges.
The Goldsmiths welfare and diversity officer has been summonsed to court to face two charges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

That person probably thinks that children dying of starvation in Romanian orphanages under communism were just naughty and sent to bed with no supper. 

Given they are so effusive about the rehabilitative nature of gulags, are we to suppose they also believe “cured” the gays that were sent there when Stalin criminalised homosexuality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would make this pillock read the complete unabridged version of Gulag Archipelago.

If nothing else it will eat so much of their time they won't be able to post gibberish for 6 months or so.

And they might even learn a thing or two.

I read One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich when I was about 13/14, this left me under no illusion of the reality of the brutality of authoritarianism.  My mum's stories of the experiences of her parents when the communists were coming to power in China were first hand real accounts of the brutality of communism.  It's left me with a ever burning hatred of authoritarianism and a sceptic nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the following book is the ultimate account of the horrors of totalitarianism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao:_The_Unknown_Story

Mao puts even Hitler and Stalin to shame. Carrying out multiple holocausts in a single year by deliberately exporting hundreds of millions of tons of grain to buy nuclear weapons and submarines which lead to around 20 to 25 million dying in 1961 alone, Mao also left just about every single member of his family either severely mentally ill or dead. He also managed to leave every single one of his high level colleagues dead, even denying treatment for his very long serving and utterly subservient prime minister Zhou En Lai so that he would die before himself. He left his citizens in an almost permanent state of terror and even tried to ban books, theatre and flowers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JFK said:

I read One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich when I was about 13/14, this left me under no illusion of the reality of the brutality of authoritarianism. 

Me too,

A Grim read.

Rat flesh anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would make this pillock read the complete unabridged version of Gulag Archipelago.

If nothing else it will eat so much of their time they won't be able to post gibberish for 6 months or so.

And they might even learn a thing or two.

Doubt the last bit , I’d imagine they already know it all (in their opinion)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find myself, as I get older, wishing the worst kind of crap on people like this. If what this person describes was happening to him/her/it I would not care a jot anymore. I probably would have a warm feeling of satisfaction inside. What a scum thing to write.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Carrying out multiple holocausts in a single year by deliberately exporting hundreds of millions of tons of grain to buy nuclear weapons and submarines which lead to around 20 to 25 million dying in 1961 alone, Mao also left just about every single member of his family either severely mentally ill or dead. He also managed to leave every single one of his high level colleagues dead, even denying treatment for his very long serving and utterly subservient prime minister Zhou En Lai so that he would die before himself. He left his citizens in an almost permanent state of terror and even tried to ban books, theatre and flowers.

Sounds very similar to non oil-rich Islamic Republics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I find myself, as I get older, wishing the worst kind of crap on people like this. If what this person describes was happening to him/her/it I would not care a jot anymore. I probably would have a warm feeling of satisfaction inside. What a scum thing to write.

No it's not, it's a normal reaction to people who want this sort of shit - the thing is, in days gone by it would be the mad person / social retard / local loon who would just be muttering to themselves.

Now we have people in the potential of positions of power (look how close Killary Clinton got to getting in), there are people in positions of power here in the UK (police / social policy / politics etc) who can effect us directly.  Look at how fucked up Venezuela is - a modern day socialist utopia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

No it's not, it's a normal reaction to people who want this sort of shit - the thing is, in days gone by it would be the mad person / social retard / local loon who would just be muttering to themselves.

Now we have people in the potential of positions of power (look how close Killary Clinton got to getting in), there are people in positions of power here in the UK (police / social policy / politics etc) who can effect us directly.  Look at how fucked up Venezuela is - a modern day socialist utopia.

 

The problem with my list of people that I wish to get rid of, to better the rest of us, is that I would need to hire Wembly stadium and come up with a cunning way to make them all attend at the same time.

I keep having a dream where super intelligent aliens arrive on Earth. They cure the sick, instil peace on mankind and send all the islamofascists, luvvies and politicians who indulge them to the Arabian penisular. They put huge Star Trek shields around the penisular keeping them all in - letting them all live in an islamic hell as they so desire. The rest of Humanity flourishes under the alien guidance.

The last BBC report, before all the So-Called BBC journos and their families are sent to live in the Arabia islamic hell, is 'Alien Nazis land on Earth'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I keep having a dream where super intelligent aliens arrive on Earth. They cure the sick, instil peace on mankind and send all the islamofascists, luvvies and politicians who indulge them to the Arabian penisular. They put huge Star Trek shields around the penisular keeping them all in - letting them all live in an islamic hell as they so desire. The rest of Humanity flourishes under the alien guidance.

The last BBC report, before all the So-Called BBC journos and their families are sent to live in the Arabia islamic hell, is 'Alien Nazis land on Earth'.

'they envy our diversity' etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure these types of people even care that much about their causes, more that they love to control and torture other people?

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

send all the islamofascists, luvvies and politicians who indulge them to the Arabian penisular. They put huge Star Trek shields around the penisular keeping them all in - letting them all live in an islamic hell as they so desire. The rest of Humanity flourishes under the alien guidance.

  Poetic justice xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maudit said:

image.thumb.png.fe609024ccc17a50287c58036a3dc198.png

What does decolonising and de-essentialising science involve?

Doesn't decolonising imply science is mainly a white occupation and they want to change/reduce that so called colonisation. 

As for de-essentialising science that was done decades upon decades ago at least in Britain and replaced with massive debt and printing money.  Science/engineering is mainly bought in from overseas when it's needed.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

I read One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich when I was about 13/14, this left me under no illusion of the reality of the brutality of authoritarianism.  My mum's stories of the experiences of her parents when the communists were coming to power in China were first hand real accounts of the brutality of communism.  It's left me with a ever burning hatred of authoritarianism and a sceptic nature.

'One day' is a really quick read. Odd it isn't in the syllabus anymore.

Cancer Ward is a good read. But you need to concentrate on the names to understand the plot. 

Matryona's house is very sobering. The fact her will dictated who got a sheet of corrugated iron and who got a saucepan shows how tough times really were. Read it if you think your life is shit. Puts it in perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.