• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

mooncat69

Chopper out in Hull

It looks like an individual attacked people in Hull with a meat cleaver, then tried to set fire to local banks.

Chief Superintendent Phil Ward said: 'We are mindful of the public's concern that these types of incidents may be related to terrorism. 

'However there is nothing to suggest that this is anything other than an isolated incident which has been dealt with promptly by the responding police and emergency services.

Sorry about the mail link.

Maybe of some help on this.

The girls in Pound Bakery have let me bring you the latest from SKY News and BBC News before I catch my bus.

BBC... Nothing about Hull, but TUC had a conference today.

SKY..... Nothing about Hull, but Prince William is attending a talk on mental health.

Is Hull further away from London than Barnsley ?

My apologies.

Pity he didnt slice open the little fucks in Hull who go round causing trouble, probably those watching on their bikes were of this breed.

Strange briefcase looking petrol can with a shoulder strap, black hair, swarthy complexion, beard, black shirt, 90% of the way there IMHO.

Only 99 views on twitter so this is cutting edge breaking news, we truly get it first here, well done folks.

Edited by Chewing Grass
twitter

30 minutes ago, Ina said:

I’ve noticed more and more that the reader comments on Mailonline are being moderated or completely off as they are in this instance.  Very worrying trend is the suppression of free speech. 

I'm surprised it gets any comments at all, what with being part of the mirror group web designed sites. Anyone who links a story locally gets asked to copy and paste it. 

7 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

The girls in Pound Bakery have let me bring you the latest from SKY News and BBC News before I catch my bus.

SKY..... Nothing about Hull, but Prince William is attending a talk on mental health.

My apologies.

It probably is slightly further away.

Ironically, the fountain that was installed last year (between the two bank branches) appears to have been off (although it had become a place of congregation for ne'er do wells). 

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Strange briefcase looking petrol can with a shoulder strap, black hair, swarthy complexion, beard, black shirt, 90% of the way there IMHO.

Only 99 views on twitter so this is cutting edge breaking news, we truly get it first here, well done folks.

Nah its been in the news all day ooop north, more likely someone pissed off at being screwed over by a bank, good luck to him if thats the case.

18 minutes ago, Banned said:

Pity he didnt slice open the little fucks in Hull who go round causing trouble, probably those watching on their bikes were of this breed.

5 minutes ago, Banned said:

Nah its been in the news all day ooop north, more likely someone pissed off at being screwed over by a bank, good luck to him if thats the case.

Really?

I'm not a fan of little cunts who cause trouble, or banks, but come on...!

This is just a normal tuesday afternoon in hull, just part and parcel of living in the big metropolis. Nothing to see here, please move along.

Besides Im surprised hull has banks? do they got running water there and 'lectricity as well? Well i never, wonders will never cease.

37 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

My apologies.

Means using the M62 and nobody wants to do that...

14 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Really?

I'm not a fan of little cunts who cause trouble, or banks, but come on...!

Last time i was there i got spat on and started on by a large group of the little cunts (of immigrant stock,but backed up by indigenous) for merely walking down the street.Place is riddled with horrid little rats whose entire families should have their benefits stopped and sterilised.

52 minutes ago, One percent said:

There are a lot of young men wandering around.  Do they not work?  How do they pay their way?

Probably giro day for many.

1 hour ago, mooncat69 said:

Holy fuck. Look at the video.

On BBC radio not long after it happened he was described as white ... i believe this may have been the polices description, though it did state someone from BBC radio happened to be there at the time of the incident. (BBC building is metres away from this)

Most definitely described as white though

49 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

No-one tried to burn banks in 2008/9 when it should have happened. (not local branches with innocent employees of course) 

Yes from memory the worst that happened then was some people were shown on video throwing snowballs at the entrance of the HQ of one of the banks in the so called City and at some of the people entering or leaving that bank.

24 minutes ago, Banned said:

On BBC radio not long after it happened he was described as white ... i believe this may have been the polices description, though it did state someone from BBC radio happened to be there at the time of the incident. (BBC building is metres away from this)

Most definitely described as white though

They send bbc staff to Hull. Is this like the alphabet agencies in America who send those who are out of favour to Alaska?  o.O