• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

stokiescum

tag heuer watches

a lad at work was on about selling one has on ebay and is hopeing for 450 quid for it,i put a cheeky offer in of 200 without seeing it if he puts a new battery in it.well he has messaged me and asked for 215 quid and says its been done and he has had it preasure tested to 5bar whatever that means i think its an f1.will hopefully get some pics later basicly are there many counterfits around or are these to cheap to bother counterfiting.

Should have box, receipt, and Authorised Tag Heuer paperwork, guarantee.

The counterfeit ones often have the same movement as the real ones Standard Swiss watch mechanism.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
sp

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

You spent £200 on a watch!

Although I know someone who does have a large collection of these things. What do I know!

not yet,but i will then if its worth more i will possably sell it.yes its decadent for me however im betting there are people on here with collections worth thousands.

45 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

it's a fashion brand for people that don't know about watches and it's quartz, better with a seiko or citizen

i heard one of the bamfords from my village of rocester decided to jump from jcbs to watches and is makeing shed loads from turning  watches into fashion brands,no idea if its true mind i know nothing about watches...not cheap are they lol.

https://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/?page_id=2552    

Edited by stokiescum

Loads of counterfeits of Tags out there, IMO more than there are the real thing, as they are a very chavvy watch and so a profitable thing to counterfeit. Some are very, very good - years ago I had the battery of one I picked up in Thailand changed at a central London jewellers. I was fully expecting them to smash it with a hammer in front of me, but they didn’t spot it, or at least if they did they kept a good poker face.

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i heard one of the bamfords from my village of rocester decided to jump from jcbs to watches and is makeing shed loads from turning  watches into fashion brands,no idea if its true mind i know nothing about watches...not cheap are they lol.

https://www.bamfordwatchdepartment.com/?page_id=2552    

Most watch aficionados take the opinion that he just ruins watches although now he has permission from the LMVH group to customise their Watches.

Rolex will not service a Bamford Rolex as they take a dim view of third parties customising their Watches.

19 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Most watch aficionados take the opinion that he just ruins watches although now he has permission from the LMVH group to customise their Watches.

Rolex will not service a Bamford Rolex as they take a dim view of third parties customising their Watches.

in this perverese world he could end up being a brand name,in matters not what watch aficionados think,if he takes off it could end end up where he releases limited aditions and they be sold before he has even put glitter on them.he only needs to get a few teir one stars to endorse them and bobs your uncle.we are not dealing with a normal family here dont forget they got into organic farming is it dalesfood or something and bought thousands of acres ,he wanted my old school which is oposite his factory his solution was to build a new school on one of his many fields.he is also paying for the new roundabouts and alterations of the a50 at uttoxeter,just to get the lorrys on the road faster and his workers to and from the factorys faster,no doubt he is planning another factory and its a sweetner for the local council.

1 hour ago, Melchett said:

Loads of counterfeits of Tags out there, IMO more than there are the real thing, as they are a very chavvy watch and so a profitable thing to counterfeit. Some are very, very good - years ago I had the battery of one I picked up in Thailand changed at a central London jewellers. I was fully expecting them to smash it with a hammer in front of me, but they didn’t spot it, or at least if they did they kept a good poker face.

I showed a Panerai dealer friend my Panelai, he was surprised taking the mechanism apart (Swan neck) that the parts were 100% interchangable. The only tell for a non-expert (ie. customs) was the serial no. was from a watch sold in Zurich and not to me.

1 hour ago, Melchett said:

im sorted then just need some nike trainers .

36 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

in this perverese world he could end up being a brand name,in matters not what watch aficionados think,if he takes off it could end end up where he releases limited aditions and they be sold before he has even put glitter on them.he only needs to get a few teir one stars to endorse them and bobs your uncle.we are not dealing with a normal family here dont forget they got into organic farming is it dalesfood or something and bought thousands of acres ,he wanted my old school which is oposite his factory his solution was to build a new school on one of his many fields.he is also paying for the new roundabouts and alterations of the a50 at uttoxeter,just to get the lorrys on the road faster and his workers to and from the factorys faster,no doubt he is planning another factory and its a sweetner for the local council.

Farmland is a massive inheritance tax dodge that’s why everyone’s got into playing farmer on the side.

5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Farmland is a massive inheritance tax dodge that’s why everyone’s got into playing farmer on the side.

its fking insane how much they have,they buy up every cottage has well in the countryside around my old village.they even bought the little chef at uttoxeter to turn into a hotel for visitors.

Just now, Great Guy said:

To be a real dosboder you need a Seiko 5 watch and a bald head.

and be 53

Just now, stokiescum said:

retro,is that the one that set bombs off lol.

Yep the terrorists choice literally bomb proof.

If it's good enough for Bin Laden...

Or...

Casio_F-91W_terrorist-002.jpg

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Yep the terrorists choice literally bomb proof.

If it's good enough for Bin Laden...

im buying one,then.fk these new fangled iphone watches i want a binladen watch.its like the watch equlivant of the ak47.

its on its way a bargain at 7.97p   from amazon.i have gone from owning no watches from aged 12 to 2 within 24 hours,is this the start of a mad hobby......i can go from chav to hipster in secands just by a quick switch of a wrist watch....

Edited by stokiescum

5 hours ago, stokiescum said:

some pics for those that like er watches ,im just after er a profit....

chavtastic1.jpg

chav4.jpg

chav3.jpg

chav2.jpg

Looks genuine, nobody would fake something as ugly as that

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

My eyes!

That is awful.

How much is he paying you to wear thsi again @stokiescum?

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

My eyes!

That is awful.

How much is he paying you to wear thsi again @stokiescum?

i dont wear watches and ive no idea if it fits,im just going sell it on..i hope.lol