• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
InLikeFlynn

Using your child as a political tool

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the Australian Anthem (one of the biggest wrongs is surely that it's a crap dirge shamelessly copied from "we plough the fields and scatter"), is it ever right to drag a child of nine into the political/media limelight?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45495675

The parents are smugly cock-a-hoop at their time in the media spotlight - here they are basking...

image.png.e536178b2560722726dd372fbcd88579.png

Well given my views on the repopulation of Europe, I have to concede that she has a point.

If the story is to be believed, she wasn't dragged into anything, she started it herself by refusing to stand for e national anthem in assembly at school, and I think a 9 year old is capable of recognising that the NA conspicuously omits reference to the Aboriginals.

However I had to laugh at the typical Aussie response. The school geve her detention and 'Controversial right-wing senator Pauline Hanson labelled Harper a brat' :D

I predict this will gather momentum; stand by for the Aussie NA to be re written.

4 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Well given my views on the repopulation of Europe, I have to concede that she has a point.

If the story is to be believed, she wasn't dragged into anything, she started it herself by refusing to stand for e national anthem in assembly at school, and I think a 9 year old is capable of recognising that the NA conspicuously omits reference to the Aboriginals.

However I had to laugh at the typical Aussie response. The school geve her detention and 'Controversial right-wing senator Pauline Hanson labelled Harper a brat' :D

I predict this will gather momentum; stand by for the Aussie NA to be re written.

I’d bet 1000-1 it is a pet cause of at least one of the parents, and they have totally put her up to it.

Does anyone really believe this is a grassroots protest by a nine year old, and a journalist just happened to catch wind of it? Bullshit!

Vile behaviour on the part of the parent(s).

Vile of the talking heads to slag off the kid rather than properly shaming the orchestrating parents.

15 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I’d bet 1000-1 it is a pet cause of at least one of the parents, and they have totally put her up to it.

Does anyone really believe this is a grassroots protest by a nine year old, and a journalist just happened to catch wind of it? Bullshit!

Vile behaviour on the part of the parent(s).

Vile of the talking heads to slag off the kid rather than properly shaming the orchestrating parents.

Exactly this - saved me typing it.

@InLikeFlynn is quite right - the parents are indoctrinating and using the kid to advance their own status.

If this family feels so strongly about Aboriginals they ought to lead by example and fuck off back to whence they came most probably Europe.

They seem to have a Scandinavian surname so maybe they could go back there and campaign for the rights of the indigenous Swedes.

The mother looks vicious and the father looks like a paedo - he's the spitting image of a teacher I had at primary school who was known to be a wrong 'un but wasn't convicted till about 10 years after I left. And no it wasn't a Catholic school.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Weak skinnyfat soyboy father.

Manjawed feminist mother.

So predictable.

Man-jawed and also unable to disguise the horrible sneer with a lame attempt at a smile. She's the type that would cheerfully murder a child if it meant her precious spawn's grades would improve a point or two.

1 minute ago, the gardener said:

Man-jawed and also unable to disguise the horrible sneer with a lame attempt at a smile. She's the type that would cheerfully murder a child if it meant her precious spawn's grades would improve a point or two.

I would also guess her husband doesn't feature in her top 10 sexual encounters.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

That is a genius insult.

Allow me to add another shiv:

I would also guess her husband doesn't feature in her top 10 sexual encounters....unless he happened to be watching at the time.

;)

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Allow me to add another shiv:

I would also guess her husband doesn't feature in her top 10 sexual encounters....unless he happened to be watching at the time.

;)

Well it's following the feeling empowered wammin cucking isn't it?

He looks like a total fucking soyboy, look at the red flags. Paedo trendy see-through frame glasses. Effeminate sitting pose, legs crossed, head cocked to one side. Totally cucked.

25 minutes ago, the gardener said:

The mother looks vicious and the father looks like a paedo - he's the spitting image of a teacher I had at primary school who was known to be a wrong 'un but wasn't convicted till about 10 years after I left. And no it wasn't a Catholic school.

Im all for innocent until proven guilty but on this one you are bang on.

These people are of the breed that see themselves as interesting, with something to say that matters ...fucken tossers.

Edited by Banned

2 minutes ago, JFK said:

He looks like a total fucking soyboy, look at the red flags. Paedo trendy see-through frame glasses. Effeminate sitting pose, legs crossed, head cocked to one side. Totally cucked.

Years ago I saw a video from one of those pickup artist folk, who despite being a scam artist actually said something rather simple and profound, he said "The self is always coming through"...i.e. who people are can often be read to a large extent by their body language and mannerisms.

I see it more and more now. It's also a life lesson not to pretend to be something that you're not of course, as people will see through it.

22 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I would also guess her husband doesn't feature in her top 10 sexual encounters.

Being of the male gender  will certainly lower his ranking.

7 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Years ago I saw a video from one of those pickup artist folk, who despite being a scam artist actually said something rather simple and profound, he said "The self is always coming through"...i.e. who people are can often be read to a large extent by their body language and mannerisms.

I see it more and more now. It's also a life lesson not to pretend to be something that you're not of course, as people will see through it.

We convince ourselves we are rationally directed, but we're not. Almost invariably we act on impulse and rationalise it later. Our rationally directed actions are so unusual that we are not even good at taking control to force the action. It's why people who don't instinctively lie are so shit at lying, and why fat people can't stop stuffing cake in their face.

8 hours ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the Australian Anthem (one of the biggest wrongs is surely that it's a crap dirge shamelessly copied from "we plough the fields and scatter"), is it ever right to drag a child of nine into the political/media limelight?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45495675

The parents are smugly cock-a-hoop at their time in the media spotlight - here they are basking...

image.png.e536178b2560722726dd372fbcd88579.png

Took me a moment to work out who they reminded me of...

The Modern Parents.jpg