• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
VeryMeanReversion

Far right Nazi Lama

Back on track, one of my greatest fears is that, when this Lama passes, the new Lama may be bent by some corruption as we have seen in Catholicism, CofE and other groups towards some other end.

I hope we are stronger than that. I believe that we are stronger than that.

17 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Back on track, one of my greatest fears is that, when this Lama passes, the new Lama may be bent by some corruption as we have seen in Catholicism, CofE and other groups towards some other end.

No, it will be the same one, just reincarnated.

Hes not a lot to lose being as western leaders are afraid to meet him, in fear that the Chinese will stop selling us cheap goods and exporting whats left out manufacturing base there.

4 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

He has said that he is the last one. Those that follow him accept that. 

He is, of course, absolutely right.

SJW should be shouting that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and the place of the migrant is to help solve the problems of the country, not run away from it, and the place of the refugee is to rebuild the country as soon as it is safe to do so.  The inherent racism in 'they're ours now, so bugger off with your country's needs' is appalling.

7 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

He's all set for DOSBODS.

Has baldiehead just needs a Seiko 5.

Hey, we're not all bald here. I've just had a haircut today so there.

Next week I might go back to have the other hair cut...

38 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

His views would be considered 'normal' in any other part of the world, at any other point in time.

This current situation, where our leaders seem to be literally waiting for any excuse to saturate towns in 'refugees' for the sole purpose of rewriting their demographic future, is, well, unprecedented. 

spot on

Bit more coverage and its interesting to view how the top articles differ with regard to the tag lines.

BBC buries it with 'alleged abuse victims' as does NBC, I think I see a theme emerging here but lefty twatts can't quite go to the next level.

414019639_Screenshot-2018-9-15GoogleNews.png.a4a32bbc1b57a20227d43441840e11e8.png