• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

EU Sketch It (TM) - Post Your Drawings of EU Copyrighted Buildings/Monuments/People Etc Here

Just now, wherebee said:

surely this just means people will move to non EU ISPs and other providers?

That's not the point get your pencil/biro/felt tip of and draw the Arc de Triompfffft  or something.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

The EU has passed Article 13, its controversial "meme-killing" law, with very few amendments, but copyright enthusiasts shouldn't get too chirpy as we can all draw the stuff instead.

Please feel free to sketch anything you like on a piece of white paper, sign it like Banksy does and write the name of what it is underneath and let the whole internet gorge themselves on your artwork of their 'Copyrighted' stuff for free.

2099268128_EUEiffelTowerbyChewy-FreeImageToUse.thumb.jpg.50b4128813265502b1693957d28c1990.jpg

This kinda thing?

WP_20180913_19_59_14_Pro.jpg

Yes they are excellent drawings. Maybe you already do, or maybe you don't need to, but you could easily make a good income with work like that. Just set up your easel at your nearest tourist spot and watch them sell like hot cakes. Well done!

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yes Chewy, those drawings are good.

I did another one of an Amsterdam street scene, but I'm too embarrassed to post it now. I'm no artist.

Go on, nothing to fear from dosbods.