• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

Boston house explosions

Gas pressure is too high across the whole system and it is forcing itself out at any points of  weakness so causing leaks which are then ignited by any naked flame such as a pilot light.

My guess anyway.

Then the interesting bit is why the gas pressure is too high.

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Then the interesting bit is why the gas pressure is too high. 

Perhaps the utility company has outsourced its maintenance to Mo's Gas Fitting and it was gods will that the pressure of the system needed raising.

Sounds like (or at least they are telling us) that it is over pressure of the gas supply. The questi9n is how it happened.  Surely there must be a load of started chrcks and failsafes to stop this very thing happening. Has someone done it deliberately?  

5 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Corgi Gas. They used low pressure corgis in a high pressure corgi system.

Everybody knows that Matchbox are superior. Or even Majorette, if you can get your hands on them.

mettalic green volvo 244 DL estate was my best one, that was matchbox. Had suspension, always won on my big loop racet track.

I painted it with my mums nail varnish so it was red and used tipex for go faster stripes. Became a racing volvo estate.

I was 7.