• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
goldbug9999

leaked google meeting video

Yeah this has been running as a story on many channels on youtube (ironically), utter utter cunts. Just confirms what has been slowly coming out.

In other news

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/13/privacy-focused-brave-browser-files-complaint-against-google-ad-data-harvesting/

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/13/the-google-tape-google-exec-accidentally-makes-ajit-pais-point-net-neutrality-is-unnecessary/

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/13/report-senior-google-scientist-quits-over-censored-chinese-search-engine/

The last link is most interesting, google the 'do no evil' motto having been dropped, works with China on a cut down browser and search engine to comply with the authoritarian regime. 

What utter, utter fucking cunts beyond description.

We. Listen to her We.

Its as if anyone who is against printing money, the abhorrent corruption and crony capitalism, exporting jobs to Asia is somehow against decency.

All the stupid cow is bothered about is the easy money rolling in and not being taxed on it. She couldnt have cared less about the many that would have died within weeks of Hilary willing and bombing Syria thus kicking off a war with the Russians.

Seen this a few days ago

its like a parallel realm where it’s so insane that in one mind I think it must be an elaborate hoax, except it isn’t 

Edited by Bakez

10 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

Duck Duck Go is one I use, does the trick for me. For phone software I've installed LineageOS and use Brave browser. It's based on Android but you can choose how little or much of google you want on the device. You don't have to have any. It gave my S5 a new lease of life. Performance is fantastic. For PC's I think Linux is the way to go. I'm going to experiment over the weekend with Ubuntu and Mint.

Good info. Just brought a new phone without LineageOS rom available atm but soon as there is one i'll be installing it. I recommend you try out Ubuntu Budgie. Just stick a few different versions on USB sticks and see which one you prefer.

20 minutes ago, null; said:

I use duckduckgo quite a bit as well, I normally find what I'm looking for. Use duckduckgo as first port of call and Google as the last port of call.

Reality is one of the big companies will buy it out if it gets too big for its boots.

Crony capitalists and globalists have won, since Trump outed them for their biased news, they've gone into overdrive.

Quite simply they wanted Hilary and the Globalists to win as they guarantee these web giants will pay no tax, Trump doesnt offer such certainty.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

What are the viable alternatives to Google as a search engine,  and are they any good?

Logically if changing search engine I'd also have to change from Android as the operating system of my phone too, but not sure Windows or Apple could be trusted any more.

I've not considered Google search good for years, nearly half a page of their selected ads followed by increasingly their manipulated/selected results or sites that are just very well SEO targeted. Really used to like the blog search feature, they ditched that too. 

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

The real danger here is monopolies.

Google has the monopoly on search - hence can control the flow of information to suit an ideological bias.

Amazon has the monopoly on publishing - recently banned Roosh's books without any real explanation because of an ideological bias.

YouTube and Netflix increasingly have the monopoly on TV - the SJW's recently tore my favorite comedian Norm MacDonald apart over fuck all, and he was reduced to grovelling on the The View because he'd just signed a deal with Netflix, and Netflix no doubt told him if you don't grovel we'll ruin your livlihood.

A few companies have a ton of power and that's not a good thing.

Indeed, we are at somewhat of a similar situation now to the USA around 1900 when Teddy Roosevelt was trying to break up the utility monopolies (Standard Oil etc). There's all sorts of conspiracy theories that that was connected with the assassination of President McKinley in 1901. 

What will be interesting to see, as mentioned in the video, will be if a similar anti-trust movement begins in the USA (perhaps led by Trump). Companies like Google will then have to either go along with it, or start moaning about  how the government should not interfere in private business, which would seem to go against their core ethos. 

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

The type of people running Google should leave fuck all to your imagination when it`s comes to whats happening 

Exit 1 

I get happier and happier that Clinton lost. She and her followers would make Niccolo Machiavelli so proud.

Since both Brexit and Trump it has become clearer and clearer that there is a swamp and that it is revealing itself here, in the USA and across Europe. Thankfully those feeling the dissonance are taking advantage of democracy, itself which is under onslaught. It is a moment in our history. It gives us lesser loons hope.

The other thing that is clear is how widespread the swamp's tentacles are, how programmed in their thinking many are, and how perverse the education of our children has become.

I do hope it's not too late to chart a more normal course.

3 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Since both Brexit and Trump it has become clearer and clearer that there is a swamp and that it is revealing itself here, in the USA and across Europe. Thankfully those feeling the dissonance are taking advantage of democracy, itself which is under onslaught. It is a moment in our history. It gives us lesser loons hope.

The other thing that is clear is how widespread the swamp's tentacles are, how programmed in their thinking many are, and how perverse the education of our children has become.

What astonishes me is the planning, patience and time-scales these people work to achieve their devious goals. I'd never have the patience.

8 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Yep the mask has slipped for sure ,Joe six  pack is starting to work it out now,we are no longer the fringe loons on our own anymore

Edited by Long time lurking

13 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

It really is sinister. Surely there must have been ONE Trump supporter at Google HQ thinking WTF is going off here? To a lesser extent we had it in our firm with a skin crawling e-mail from the MD after Brexit consoling us on given how devastated we must be. These people don't even realise they are the swamp.

I would think so but remember the saying, “in times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”. 

29 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

It really is sinister. Surely there must have been ONE Trump supporter at Google HQ thinking WTF is going off here? 

After what happened to james damore I imagine they will keep such opinions to themselves.

In the run up to the US election, there were reports that google was bent and heavily favouring Hilary in search results.

12 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

After what happened to james damore I imagine they will keep such opinions to themselves.

It will eat at them even more having to keep tight lipped, and cowered throughout not just their daily work lives but also all their online interactions and also out of hours association (or quite likely increasing lack thereof through choice).  Blowback when they break cover/leave is more likely rather than just shrugging their shoulders and toddling off to another company. With monster salaries and share payouts they won't have to worry too much about being blackballed from other employment.