• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Oh Joe D....

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

With two non-verbal autistic kids, he can have all the luck he likes afaiac. Dunno if it's me but Lotto winners often seem so undeserving, not in this case.

yes, they look level-headed too. So hopefully they won't blow it. They look a nice couple of natural people.

28 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

With two non-verbal autistic kids, he can have all the luck he likes afaiac. Dunno if it's me but Lotto winners often seem so undeserving, not in this case.

Unless he receives some sage investment advice then I doubt they will keep the money for long. Time will tell.

Good luck to them both. They’ve been together >12years and have two children.

I struggle to understand why he’s labelled as punching above his weight regarding his partner. They’re both healthy looking and appear to have created a good relationship. What else is needed? Financial security I imagine would be very nice and they may have imagined that too.

I think these lottery winners will perhaps remain grounded and contented but time will tell. Personally I wouldn’t have told the press but I’m older and cynical.

Regarding looks, IMO, neither of them are grotesque or stunningly attractive It’s just a nice story that two folk seem to have met in the grand scheme of life chance, connected and created a good relationship for >12years.

The only problem here is that he's in the mindset of allowing himself to think he's 'punching above his weight'...hopefully they're both in on the joke and will have a lifetime together...