• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Interesting dog revenge attack

imo one should have every right to protect your family and loved ones, especially in your own home. If a crazed dog comes in and starts attacking the family pet then it seems like the would be samurai did a sterling job in dealing with the threat swiftly and humanely? 

15 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

imo one should have every right to protect your family and loved ones, especially in your own home. If a crazed dog comes in and starts attacking the family pet then it seems like the would be samurai did a sterling job in dealing with the threat swiftly and humanely? 

totaly agree

7 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Let us not forget Dave, the dead bull terrier. He looks the nice sort of dog you could enjoy a pint and chat with.

image.png.39d5c69b6bf23c52017e036c2205ff4d.png

the problem is quite often daves of this breed dont like other dogs much.

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Next door neighbours so was there a long history of conflict?

IMPO, speaking generally, plenty of people appear to use these kind of dogs as pseudo-weapons to promote their aggression and self-perceived dominance in the food chain.

I won't say more other than, if forced to take a side, it probably would be with the sword guy. I would like to know a lot more though. 

Simple response - never met a sane person with a samurai word. These cheap jap imitations are an easy loon indicator.

Here you go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45522338

The unasked question here

'He then cut her throat with a samurai sword taken from underneath his father's bed.'

What was his dad planning on doing?

'He struck it with one blow from the ornamental weapon after it escaped from its home in Gillingham and into his neighbouring terraced house.'

With sword guy on this.

Not even walking the dog. Bastard dog ran into his house ffs.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Simple response - never met a sane person with a samurai word. These cheap jap imitations are an easy loon indicator.

Here you go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45522338

The unasked question here

'He then cut her throat with a samurai sword taken from underneath his father's bed.'

What was his dad planning on doing?

Yep, interesting point.

But, considering threads we have had on here about how best to defend ourselves from Islamic terror attacks, maybe this is an option we should have discussed?

A few years back I would have agreed with you. But living in the times we now do..? 

Do people use these swords in some kind of martial art? Or are they just kept up on the mantlepiece as some kind of ornament?

22 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Grim read...

The guy who killed the dog was not in the wrong. A bull terrier could easily kill a toy poodle. English mans home and all that.

I speak as someone who had a dog killed by another dog. My spaniel cross was attacked by a rottweiler who disemboweled my dog. He died at the vets later. I have no tolerance for dogs like these or the morons who own them.

My personal take on it is I'd seek revenge if my dog was killed. I'd probably expect that person to then come back for me but I'd still do it i think. 

I really like bull terriers mind. Considered getting a miniature one. 

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

My personal take on it is I'd seek revenge if my dog was killed. I'd probably expect that person to then come back for me but I'd still do it i think. 

I really like bull terriers mind. Considered getting a miniature one. 

If that dog escaped and ran into someones house?

Edited by spygirl

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

My personal take is if I was the dog owner (although I would never own a dog like that), would likely be, although upset I would take personal responsibility for not keeping my dog in the house.

1 minute ago, Admiral Pepe said:

My personal take is if I was the dog owner (although I would never own a dog like that), would likely be, although upset I would take personal responsibility for not keeping my dog in the house.

Or out of someone elses...

Just now, Admiral Pepe said:

I meant the guy who owned the poodle who id side with. Probably wasn't clear. 

1 minute ago, Admiral Pepe said:

Ah i can see where youve gone wrong in your thinking..

Responsibility....

Just now, spunko2010 said:

I meant the guy who owned the poodle who id side with. Probably wasn't clear. 

haha. Yes makes sense. Thought it was a bit of an odd stance for you Spunko

I'm not au fait with dog breeds so I read this 

"struck Dave after finding him in the living room attacking his toy poodle"

as someone overreacting a touch to some porcelain man-boy fettish.

At least I've learned something today.