• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Quentin Vicious... Sex Drugs n Dinner parties

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6170649/BBC-DJ-Cerys-Matthews-admits-refuses-play-records-privileged-pop-stars.html

Im with welshy on this.

Music is stuffed with  posh cunts and stabby black people.

White working class are nowhere to be seen.

Its why music do crap. No fun.

Right remembered the cunts who mega fuck me off - Mumford n sons.

Fuck they even wear fucking cords.

The question might be "why is this so".

IMO, the public school sector always does stuff to differentiate itself, and alumni make sure that the differentiation counts.

As it stands, the state sector is playing hardball in teaching to the syllabus to get decent results, but they're falling far short on providing the life-skills* and networking that the successful people use to make it.  

I'd note, however, that even if the state sector did sort out the life-skills and networking, the private education sector would just find news ways to differentiate.

[* my kids' school does devote 1/2 a day a week to life skills --It is like they're being coached by a SJW moron who's sat through the first couple of lectures in an introductory course in psychology then given up.  IMO they're teaching them exactly the opposite skills that would be required to succeed.]

Edited by dgul

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Tea yes - chip based.

Dinner - dress up, wine, middle clas .. nope.

I think this deserves a poll. I’m sure there will be very few dosbodders that have been to a proper dress up dinner party. Just the thought of it fills me with horror. 

Going round a mates for tea (and wine goes very well with chips) great, dress up, no. 

4 minutes ago, 201p said:

I didn't know that Radio 6 existed until now?

It could be a PR stunt of course ;)

Their previous "claim to fame" was having to fabricate phone-in winners, 'cos nobody phoned in.

The thing is, with so much competition for eyeballs, and ear holes, from an infinite universe of politically correct left leaning broadcasters, it is no wonder people are tuning into smaller niche independent youtubers and podcasters.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

I think this deserves a poll. I’m sure there will be very few dosbodders that have been to a proper dress up dinner party. Just the thought of it fills me with horror. 

Going round a mates for tea (and wine goes very well with chips) great, dress up, no. 

I have a dinner suit, and very nice it looks on me too, but have also never been to a dinner party.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Ive never been to a dinner party. Ever.

Cool eh?

Fight the power!

nor me but has i have brown saurce on everything and eat with the fork in my right hand and am a wind up merchent when drunk i think thats a good idea

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

nor me but has i have brown saurce on everything and eat with the fork in my right hand and am a wind up merchent when drunk i think thats a good idea

I inly use a fork.

37 minutes ago, 201p said:

I didn't know that Radio 6 existed until now?

It could be a PR stunt of course ;)

I actuaĺly listen to radio 6.

Got to pick your ptog.

I lije iggy pop.

Lots of middle class dj types playing nose flute bands.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

I confess I have been to a couple of Rotary club dinners though usually slum it with the Lions.