DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Lose and still walk away with a cool 100m

One percent

One percent
18 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

While we're still in the EU they should all be advertised in the Official Journal of the European Union.

http://www.ojeu.eu/whatistheojeu.aspx

Maybe we should form a forum cooperative and put in nonsense tenders for every contact :)

I was thinking exactly the same myself.  We could be minted by the end of the week.  Get Frank on board, he's just admitted to being a wiz at filling in pointless forms. xD

Wight Flight
On 3/28/2017 at 08:18, One percent said:

I was thinking exactly the same myself.  We could be minted by the end of the week.  Get Frank on board, he's just admitted to being a wiz at filling in pointless forms. xD

Sorry. Nowhere near enough ethnic diversity / sexual fluidity amongst us to get past the first few pages of the tender.

One percent
27 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Sorry. Nowhere near enough ethnic diversity / sexual fluidity amongst us to get past the first few pages of the tender.

We just lie....  what's good enough for politicians and bankers.... 

• Agree 1

• 2 years later...
Bricks & Mortar

I'm totally gay for a share of £97 million.

(will self identify as whatever you need, at that price).

Edited by Bricks & Mortar
  • Agree 1

On 28/03/2017 at 07:58, SpectrumFX said:

While we're still in the EU they should all be advertised in the Official Journal of the European Union.

http://www.ojeu.eu/whatistheojeu.aspx

Maybe we should form a forum cooperative and put in nonsense tenders for every contact :)

Oh god!

Are you ex Capita/Mitie/Serco???

On 27/03/2017 at 17:34, One percent said:

As thread title

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39403615

Two firms who lost out on decommissioning 12 nuclear sites will get £97.5m compensation.

now where do I find such a contract to bid for?  Put in a shoddy bid and walk away with enough to last several lifetimes 

It follows a High Court ruling last July which found that the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) had "fudged" the tendering process, wrongly deciding the outcome of the procurement process.

You take the pension out of the public sector bodies pension.

The acutal money sink/pissing it away is he various civil servants and public sector bodies writign these fucked up contracts.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Oh god!

Are you ex Capita/Mitie/Serco???

No, but I've dabbled in EU funding. My experience of it contributed to me voting to get out of the EU.

xD