• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

The Wilsons

Reading TOS and watched this, the make Fred and Rose West seem like a likeable couple.

All these tv shows about 10 years since the financial crash should that these are the people who've been bailed out at the expense of those being interviewed. I wish them a painful death.

3 minutes ago, Banned said:

What must have happened to him to turn out this way. Pure evil.

I happen to agree with him. People stinking out your house and the council telling his benefit tenants not to leave the property or they will be made homeless.

But then I don't rent out 400 to 800 houses and act like a complete cunt.

Is there any info/data on how he's funded/bought a 1000 properties?

The curry thing is bit of an issue. Having viewed a few properties in Aldershot owned by Nepalese the houses reek. I don't think any amount of redecoration would get rid of the smell of the spices.

10 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

Is there any info/data on how he's funded/bought a 1000 properties?

The curry thing is bit of an issue. Having viewed a few properties in Aldershot owned by Nepalese the houses reek. I don't think any amount of redecoration would get rid of the smell of the spices.

Thing is ive been turned away at the door for turning up with a baby, where doesit end...  quite clearly someone has got to rent to curry eaters.

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Thing is ive been turned away at the door for turning up with a baby, where doesit end...  quite clearly someone has got to rent to curry eaters.

Not disputing that. But if you don't own the property you can't be leaving it in a state that even redecoration can't fix. I don't know what the answer is. I'm merely stating from my own experience houses are runined beyond repair because of the spices. No idea how this happens as I usually make a curry once a week and my apartment doesn't stink of them.

Tbh, I'm sympathetic towards the Wilsons...

The Wilsons say that over 51% of people on benefits are behind in their rent. It seems a reasonable business decision to favour working people when renting property out....

He was also saying people should take charge of their own life...

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

The Wilsons say that over 51% of people on benefits are behind in their rent. It seems a reasonable business decision to favour working people when renting property out....

I claimed housing benefit many moons ago, and the landlord does not know as there is a box you can tick so its paid direct and theyre not informed.

The irony of 2 parasitic cunts who have been bailed out by the taxpayer telling others to get off their backside when many of his tenants who claim HB do seems lost on them.

29 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I agree with that.

However they should recognise that they have hugely benefitted from a rigged market and that their wealth is the result of getting lucky with a once in a hundred years' combination of ludicrously low levels of interest rates, house price inflation, and tax breaks for landlords.

They are not business geniuses; they are school teachers who got lucky and a touch of humility would not go amiss.

Jesus, the sense of entitlement on those two beggars belief. They are rich because of housing benefit inflating their property empire. Remove the protection of the state and they'd be gutted like fish, deservedly so.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I agree with that.

However they should recognise that they have hugely benefitted from a rigged market and that their wealth is the result of getting lucky with a once in a hundred years' combination of ludicrously low levels of interest rates, house price inflation, and tax breaks for landlords.

They are not business geniuses; they are school teachers who got lucky and a touch of humility would not go amiss.

That just about sums it up.

The Wilsons are pretty loathsome but they are symptom not cause. They did not directly control any of the decision making processes on tax, cheap money and benefits which helped make them rich. They are certainly no bigger hypocrites than all those Labour MPs such as David Lammy who double up as landlords and who did nothing about this situation in the Brown and Blair era. In fact their main function seems to be as stock pantomime villains trotted out before the media to be booed while the real culprits get away with it. Being old and white means they also fit all the new stereotypes about what bad people look like.

Edited by Virgil Caine

18 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I agree with that.

Yes. Didn't he once admit that if interest rates hadn't fallen off a cliff he would have been financially buggered?

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

You should take charge of your life. But don't try and buy a "home" in Ashford as I have more money than you and a favourable tax position due to business MIRAS. 

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I agree with that.

Apparently he wasn't actually a teacher, only she was. I don't know if that's true or not, I read on a local website that he was the caretaken at the school but claims now to have been a maths teacher. Not that it matters really.