• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

The Wilsons

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No. They are not owend by him.

I didn't say they were. I said they were owned directly by him & his family (wife and daughter). I looked a few of them up years back expecting them to be owned by a limited company but it turns out they bought them all in their own names. 

17 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I didn't say they were. I said they were owned directly by him & his family (wife and daughter). I looked a few of them up years back expecting them to be owned by a limited company but it turns out they bought them all in their own names. 

All in the fat wifes name.

Toal fucksotrm.

I think they are all in the PE wonership now, were Mortgage Express, flipped to PE.

40 minutes ago, spygirl said:

All in the fat wifes name.

Toal fucksotrm.

I think they are all in the PE wonership now, were Mortgage Express, flipped to PE.

No. They're in a mix of all of their names. Like I said, I pulled a few land registry records back in around 2010 and found all three on them down as owners of different houses.

5 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

No. They're in a mix of all of their names. Like I said, I pulled a few land registry records back in around 2010 and found all three on them down as owners of different houses.

Total amateurs, like they bought one house 1000 times

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

What I don't get is what use is owning that many houses beyond pure greed and ego? The maintenance on that many houses must be something of a logistical nightmare.

Lol at you thinking they bother with maintenance. I've read that they evict people as soon as the complain that they have no hot water...

42 minutes ago, Panther said:

Total amateurs, like they bought one house 1000 times

My guess is that they started small not intending to buy more than one or two each. When they decided to go further there wouldn’t have been any easy way to transfer the houses they already had into a limited company so they just kept going. 

2 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

My guess is that they started small not intending to buy more than one or two each. When they decided to go further there wouldn’t have been any easy way to transfer the houses they already had into a limited company so they just kept going. 

Yup just checked, they both have about 50 dissolved companies each but not a single active one. Fingers crossed they get squeezed so hard with voids and interest rate rises that they lose everything including their own house. Cunts.

2 hours ago, gibbon said:

Yup just checked, they both have about 50 dissolved companies each but not a single active one. Fingers crossed they get squeezed so hard with voids and interest rate rises that they lose everything including their own house. Cunts.

And pension.

59 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/landlady-in-hot-water-as-judge-forces-her-to-reveal-wealth-in-boiler-row-193219/

Looks like the cvourt and the council have reached the end of their teather.

Two outcomes:

1) If they are rich then its a massive fine.

2) If they are poor then th4 banks shold start repoing.

This is a wonderous judgement, can we please keep tabs on this story?

19 minutes ago, JFK said:

This is a wonderous judgement, can we please keep tabs on this story?

Closely followed by the wonder in the comment section.

>>>>>>>>>

"I could drop dead tomorrow"

If he did, the local cemetery will have to have flood defences installed to deal with the hundreds of people lining up to *** on his grave.

15 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Closely followed by the wonder in the comment section.

>>>>>>>>>

"I could drop dead tomorrow"

If he did, the local cemetery will have to have flood defences installed to deal with the hundreds of people lining up to *** on his grave.

:D

On 16/09/2018 at 13:00, Admiral Pepe said:

Not disputing that. But if you don't own the property you can't be leaving it in a state that even redecoration can't fix. 

I moved into a rental previously let to indians, it stank of curry for about two weeks then it was fine.

2 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I moved into a rental previously let to indians, it stank of curry for about two weeks then it was fine.

New or old property? Perhaps you grew accustomed to the smell? I can envisage that smell never coming out of the walls and ceilings. To be fair some of the houses we looked at had been well lived in and would have had a lifetime of intense cooking in them. We took a look at one property that was nicely decorated and you could still get the whiff of spices in all the rooms. Might have even been next door to be fair and it had seeped through the walls. xD

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/landlady-in-hot-water-as-judge-forces-her-to-reveal-wealth-in-boiler-row-193219/

Looks like the cvourt and the council have reached the end of their teather.

Two outcomes:

1) If they are rich then its a massive fine.

2) If they are poor then th4 banks shold start repoing.

Anyone know if the details will be in publicly accessible court records? 

On 13/11/2018 at 14:24, TheBlueCat said:

Anyone know if the details will be in publicly accessible court records? 

One of the pits from hell has once again opened and spewed out.... the Wilsons!

Here :- https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/hundreds-homeless-after-christmas-195140/

Hundreds of people could be made homeless after Christmas, a buy-to-let tycoon has announced.

Fergus Wilson, 70, made the comment outside Folkestone Magistrates' Court today, after his wife Judith Wilson, 68, was fined thousands of pounds for failing to supply hot water to a disabled tenant.

On handing down the £10,000 fine, District Judge Justin Barron told the court Mrs Wilson was not "as wealthy as people think."

Hmmm...

Mrs Wilson, of Heath Road in Boughton Monchelsea, pays herself annually £23,000 from the lettings business, the court heard.

Judge Barron also ordered Mrs Wilson to stump up £14,800 costs to Ashford Borough Council (ABC), the authority that brought the charge.

ABC served the notice after Mrs Wilson’s ex-tenants, one of whom is wheelchair bound, alleged hot water to the upstairs of their property was faulty over a five-month period.

After finding Mrs Wilson guilty at a hearing in November, Judge Barron had ordered her to return to court for sentencing today.

She now has eight weeks to pay.

Defence barrister Ben Lebb argued the costs were against the public interest, because to afford the payment a house will need to be sold and a family evicted

What are they going to do with the fucking sold house, demolish it?

33 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Here :- https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/hundreds-homeless-after-christmas-195140/

Hmmm...

Ha, yes, Beelzebub has risen! Funny how they’re all of a sudden poor when it comes to it, no more racehorses for Fergus I guess.

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

Ha, yes, Beelzebub has risen! Funny how they’re all of a sudden poor when it comes to it, no more racehorses for Fergus I guess.

It's great for tax purposes too! ;)

41 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Hmmm...

Eat it by the looks of them ....

42 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Hmmm...

And a Happy Christmas to everyone!

Boy! Id like you to buy the biggest goose you can find ... and stuff it downs the fat cunts throats til they choke to death.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Eat it by the looks of them ....

And a Happy Christmas to everyone!

Boy! Id like you to buy the biggest goose you can find ... and stuff it downs the fat cunts throats til they choke to death.

No stuffing needed, just put it in front of them and leave them to it.