• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Which loo for you?

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Isn't that site documenting abuse against transgender people?

No, by.

TERF = trans exclusionary / excluding radical feminist

I.e. those women who think that to be a woman you have to have been born a woman.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

I thought that TERF was some kind of new word for a trans person? There are lots of tweets on that page saying to kill TERFs.

TERF is a trans exclusionary radical feminist, in other words woman who don't have a penis who don't want to accept that cocks in frocks are women.

Just now, Panther said:

Not my fight, drop them some guns and let them get on with it

Other than when it gets physical it is men versus women and the transgenders view "TERFs" as subhuman hence the "kill them all" threats which suggests that they would not show a man's usual restraint when coming up against a woman (domestic abusers excepted).

3 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

TERF is a trans exclusionary radical feminist, in other words woman who don't have a penis who don't want to accept that cocks in frocks are women.

It is just that sort of language that means that it all gets really nasty though.  You're not an aggressive poster Dipsy yet you're piling in with "cocks in frocks".

I agree, it's a form of collective madness most recently expressed by Labour saying that women only shortlists are open to me identifying as women.

However making it nasty and escalating it further makes it more likely that it will turn far more physical than it has been to date and not only is there a size and strength advantage for the MtF transgenders but there is a wide streak of fanaticism.

The feminists are not suffragettes carrying out civil disobedience and knowing that there will be some* limits to the police response.  The opposition has some seriously unbalanced individuals.

* I'm aware that they were not treated with kid gloves.  One woman had throat problems her whole life after brutal force feeding with a tube because she was on hunger strike.

I guess as women we can't show aggression - it's a rather male trait after all. I wouldn't describe myself as a radical feminist , I probably don't meet the definition of a feminist. Most women don't lurk on the more radical parts of the Internet but we can see the drip, drip drip of this every day, what are we supposed to do, wait for our erasure? There's some elements of the Green Party that already call us non-men. I'm glad that there are elements in the press that are starting to question this, notably The Times, The Spectator and the Daily Mail but we are up against the likes of the speaker of the House of Commons who doesn't want the Karen White case debated (he's also the President of a LGBT organisation) for example.

Anyway I stand by my assertion that "cock in a frock" is nowhere the same level as the views being promoted by those charmers on the website I posted earlier. 

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

No, by.

TERF = trans exclusionary / excluding radical feminist

I.e. those women who think that to be a woman you have to have been born a woman.

what am i then has i beleive in your dna defines your sex,no doubt its twat or similar

21 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Anyway I stand by my assertion that "cock in a frock" is nowhere the same level as the views being promoted by those charmers on the website I posted earlier. 

I think "cock in a frock" is a factual way to describe these people, in both senses of the phrase.

On 16/09/2018 at 15:30, Dipsy said:

I guess as women we can't show aggression - it's a rather male trait after all. I wouldn't describe myself as a radical feminist , I probably don't meet the definition of a feminist. Most women don't lurk on the more radical parts of the Internet but we can see the drip, drip drip of this every day, what are we supposed to do, wait for our erasure? There's some elements of the Green Party that already call us non-men. I'm glad that there are elements in the press that are starting to question this, notably The Times, The Spectator and the Daily Mail but we are up against the likes of the speaker of the House of Commons who doesn't want the Karen White case debated (he's also the President of a LGBT organisation) for example.

You must be a posh well behaved woman.

Are you the Queen.

On 16/09/2018 at 14:14, sarahbell said:

40417604_10155715155924080_3781681337912

Rest room.

Thars the bedroom.

I go to toilet for a pee or crap.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Are you the Queen.

Damn I guess it's back to watching The Crown and criticising the inaccuracies, and I was having such fun over here.

This is a travesty. Not only does the trans community have to put up with the knowledge that they are convincing absolutely no one with their bad makeup, nylon wigs and size 10 jimmy Choos, but now they can be tracked by a constant dribble of urine due to the lack of trans safe toilets!

Stop bickering people and reallocate resources to resolve this major issue for the 0.0001% of our population.