• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Not very convincing 'DWP are nasty' stories

Noticing a rash of these in certain papers. Is there an election?

None have been very convincing.

This one tops the lot so far.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/heartbroken-mother-mum-who-took-13092932

' The 42-year-old’s inquest heard Jodey took her own life after her benefits were stopped because she missed a health review - despite never seeing the appointment letter. '

' Plagued by ill health, including a brain cyst and a curved spine, she could barely make it through her Stockton home’s front door. '

' A shop assistant, she was forced to retire young due to pain which left her on 23 tablets-a-day, including morphine. '

' Family fury after mum-of-nine Jodey Whiting is ruled to have taken her own life after inquest hears how she had her benefits stopped '

9 fucking kids. Rather than 'do anyhting for her kids' She faced getting a job and killed herself.

Hardly the bets fucking mother in the world.

42. ~2 years per kid = 18 years maternity.

The problem is not the DWP, finally catching up with people. Its a system that pays people breed rather than get a fucking job.

7 hours ago, spygirl said:

Noticing a rash of these in certain papers. Is there an election?

None have been very convincing.

This one tops the lot so far.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/heartbroken-mother-mum-who-took-13092932

' The 42-year-old’s inquest heard Jodey took her own life after her benefits were stopped because she missed a health review - despite never seeing the appointment letter. '

' Plagued by ill health, including a brain cyst and a curved spine, she could barely make it through her Stockton home’s front door. '

' A shop assistant, she was forced to retire young due to pain which left her on 23 tablets-a-day, including morphine. '

' Family fury after mum-of-nine Jodey Whiting is ruled to have taken her own life after inquest hears how she had her benefits stopped '

9 fucking kids. Rather than 'do anyhting for her kids' She faced getting a job and killed herself.

Hardly the bets fucking mother in the world.

42. ~2 years per kid = 18 years maternity.

The problem is not the DWP, finally catching up with people. Its a system that pays people breed rather than get a fucking job.

All these stories are quite believeable.

Count yourself lucky you have a job, especially with your spelling skills.

Edited by Happy Renting

10 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

You do know he's going to reply - and refer to you as "horsey"...?

I wouldn't put-up with shite like that if I were you Shergar...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

10 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I'm betting that edit was for spelling or grammar. :)

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Not 'Hrwsoy'?

Bet I'm closer.

8 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I've met DWP people. A lot of them are hate-filled, jealous, bitter people, who would be unemployable elsewhere due to their narrow, authoritarian views, and lack of admin skills.

Cause or effect? I imagine dealing with the pram faced, professional ,multi generational dole blaggers I have to encounter by the school gates on a daily basis, could rather colour ones views.

8 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Cause or effect? I imagine dealing with the pram faced, professional ,multi generational dole blaggers I have to encounter by the school gates on a daily basis, could rather colour ones views.

Maybe.

But anyway, if Sypgril is ever at a loose end there's always a job there.

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Is there anything more tedious than hearing people moan about benefit cuts and the Evil Tories. 

Help those who can't but not those who won't. 

There is a cut that a lot of them need, but I'm afraid of invoking Godwin by suggesting it.

Just look what they did to Katy Hopkins.

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Is there anything more tedious than hearing people moan about benefit cuts and the Evil Tories. 

Help those who can't but not those who won't. 

My faceache is full on libtard at the moment. You'd swear Dustbyn was the second coming. They're all in their thirties (at least) - you'd think they'd have grown up a bit by now.

1 hour ago, Shaneyson said:

I'm betting that edit was for spelling or grammar. :)

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

Punctuation. :Jumping:

I don't find that very "believeable" Mister Ed...

XYY

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

I've met DWP people. A lot of them are hate-filled, jealous, bitter people, who would be unemployable elsewhere due to their narrow, authoritarian views, and lack of admin skills.

I used to work for the DWP.

I don't think that my colleagues were any more hate filled, jealous, bitter, unemployable, authoritarian or lacking in admin skills than the general population 

Unless you mean Gordon? If it's Gordon you met, then fair enough he's an utter fucking cunt. I used to fantasize about driving my letter opener into the top of his dozy hate filled skull..:wanker:

Horsey, xyz...

Just an observation.

EG is a trinity mirror title. YP is a Johnston press. Northern echo is newsquest.

All are making a big thang about these types of story at the mo.

There are very regional journos now. All the copy comes from free lancers moonlighting from The Canary.

And... sort of connected, i awake to radio telling me that cleveland police are warning smackheads to avoid heroin. Od everywhere

Look the dealers are not buying smack from a good source i.e cleveland police.