• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Leopards trying to change their spots

He really is an odious twat.

As for Labour they sold out their core vote some time ago - perhaps they'll notice.

Leaflets come through the door - NHS, Tories cuts, blame deflected for their own local decision, nothing about the whys and wherefores of why we are in the mess we are, liars and total hypocrites.

Tories not much better; LibDems a joke!

37 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/19/labour-democracy-grassroots-selection-mps

owen Jones (odious twat) trying to tell labour that it needs to get back to its working class roots. 

Oh do fuck off owen 

I don’t follow links to the Guardian anymore. Better for my mental health, but also fewer clickthroughs reduces their income stream and perceived influence. Economic boycotting is the future!

Edited by Hail the Tripod

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

I don’t follow links to the Guardian. Better for my mental health, but also fewer clickthroughs reduces their income stream and perceived influence. Economic boycotting is the future!

It’s good trolling though. 

Edit to add, no need to, Owen being impenetrable as usual and slagging off labour for being undemocratic.

Er, yeah, Owen we all know that and you are part of the problem xD 

Edited by One percent

With the benefit of hindsight Thatcher's alleged attack on the working class in the 80's pales into insignificance compared to the Blitzkrieg that the Labour Party unleashed on the working class.

As a Postman of nearly 30 years I come from an industry where the Union was all powerful and almost everybody voted Labour, nowadays very few people I work with have a good word to say about them as they have betrayed their grassroots support.

Many of my colleagues freely admit to voting Tory and UKIP which would be unthinkable 10 years ago.

Edited by M S E Refugee