• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Fat shamed by Piers Morgan

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Shes fucking huge - washing with a rag on a stick huge.

I dont kick off about 1 to 2 stone overwieght - i dont think carrying the odd extra stoneis that unhealthy, as long as youre active and not eating shit.

Shes 1.65m 21.5 stone - shes about double her normal body weight.

Her joints must be fucked - assuming she moves.

Just now, Van Lady said:

I’m not a piers Morgan fan but he’s correct IMO to tackle the celebration of obesity. It’s good to hearing a dissenting voice.

It’s about health. The human body doesn’t function at its best when one is morbidly obese. Common sense really.

Morgan is a self promoter at all times regardless of how he plays the game.

The obese person in the article is 33 and 21 stone. If she’s lucky she’ll get to late fifties and be 30+ plus stones but then she’ll barely be able to move.

I have a close relative who reminds me of the dismissal that Holliday displays about her obesity. It doesn’t affect me blah blah blah!

Oh I think it will affect you sooner or later tess holiday. Celebrate being obese in each day because if you don’t slim down your health and ability to even walk about your home will decline.

I think its hard to be that size and still being active enough to sray healthy. Bythst i mean exerciding and just getting aroubd, doing stuff.

Shes at a size where she probably cannot walk much. Shes going to sweat and chafe.

I don't know why people are criticising PM -- he's just one guy.  If people have a problem with anti-fat people, they should be trying to destroy the makers of sugar free and low fat* products, they should be boycotting all those gyms, they should be hauling dieticians before the courts, they should be trying to kill the diet industry (surely Weightwatchers is some kind of fat shaming cult).

Or is it all some kind of cognitive dissonance, and deep down everyone actually knows that at that size she's desperately unhealthy and is on borrowed time -- just that once you allow yourself to consciously acknowledge it then one's own flabby self becomes visible.  So we stick with shouting at Piers Morgan.

[* I think she's fat and that we should be reacting against low fat products]

Edited by dgul

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think its hard to be that size and still being active enough to sray healthy. Bythst i mean exerciding and just getting aroubd, doing stuff.

Shes at a size where she probably cannot walk much. Shes going to sweat and chafe.

Definitely, from my observations of my relative over the years!

It’s been sad to watch at close hand but overall she’s an arrogant loud mouth so my compassion is neutered.

Currently my obese relative has Alexa set up to turn lights/tv/music on because she doesn’t have to move to retrieve a keypad or hit a light switch. She’s disclosed more than a few times that she waits until she can’t hold off any longer to relieve her bladder. Waddles very slowly from the close distance from her house to DLA car to go to ever diminishing places due to extremely limited ability to walk.

Two weeks ago she said she’d set a target of 1000 steps a day on a step monitor. WTF! I’ve probably done that no of steps before 8am. Maybe she’s getting worried now.....she’s a product of our NHS. Sister grade diabetic nurse until retirement on health grounds. Up until retirement she was working in hospital and home visiting “advising” people about diabetes. O.o

3 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

It’s been sad to watch at close hand but overall she’s an arrogant loud mouth so my compassion is neutered.

Currently my obese relative has Alexa set up to turn lights/tv/music on because she doesn’t have to move to retrieve a keypad or hit a light switch. She’s disclosed more than a few times that she waits until she can’t hold off any longer to relieve her bladder. Waddles very slowly from the close distance from her house to DLA car to go to ever diminishing places due to extremely limited ability to walk.

Two weeks ago she said she’d set a target of 1000 steps a day on a step monitor. WTF! I’ve probably done that no of steps before 8am. Maybe she’s getting worried now.....she’s a product of our NHS. Sister grade diabetic nurse until retirement on health grounds. Up until retirement she was working in hospital and home visiting “advising” people about diabetes. O.o

That’s not good at all. It is so easy to let it go once your get to a certain age. I walk a lot and thought that this would keep me fit. But, I didn’t figure on flexibility. I posted on here about pains in my shins and @ccc kindly respond. 

Anyhow, I realised that the pain was from my calf muscles being too tight. Stretched them and all ok.  

The message here is that although I see myself as being fitish, it can creep up. Your relative has no chance 

9 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

That’s so fucked up!

She is absolutely abhorrent.

Will be dead within 10 years if she doesn't take drastic action now. This is a deadly serious health issue.

Edited by Errol