• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
XswampyX

Far Right Attack @ Al-Majlis Al-Hussaini mosque in Cricklewood

A bit disappointing that this hasn't been posted....

Shocking moment speeding hit-and-run driver swerves at worshipers outside London mosque in 'anti-Muslim' attack that left three injured

• Passengers are claimed to have hurled anti-Muslim taunts before speeding off 
  • Incident took place at 12.30am outside mosque in Cricklewood in NW London 
  • Two people were taken to hospital but injuries not believed to life-threatening
  • Hussaini Association said it was 'suspected premeditated Islamophobic attack'

What's wrong with you all? I though Vehicular attack was all the rage?

Here :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6183835/Hit-run-driver-ploughs-pedestrians-outside-London-mosque.html

Taunts of 'dirty Muslims' could be heard coming from the car, which contained three men and one woman, according to Hassan Naddi, head of security for the group. 

Security staff claimed up to a dozen people could have been killed but for the fact so many cars were parked in the street as hundreds of people left the event.

Mr Naddi said: 'The car drove towards the crowd and someone shouted out the window 'dirty Muslim'. People were coming out and they were hiding everywhere.

And?

He said: 'We request all members of the public to stay calm and not to fuel any retaliation. We can only extend our prayers to the families and the victims.'

Taqwa Balaghi, organiser of women's affairs at The Hussaini Association, said: 'This has never happened in our history in London - and we have been here since 1984.

1984? I feel your pain.

He said: 'We're shocked but we're not surprised. No one is dealing with the rise of Islamophobia in the UK at the moment, the far-Right is rising and the rhetoric is increasing and nothing is being done about it.'

Neither am I. 

11 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

A bit disappointing that this hasn't been posted....

What's wrong with you all? I though Vehicular attack was all the rage?

Here :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6183835/Hit-run-driver-ploughs-pedestrians-outside-London-mosque.html

And?

1984? I feel your pain.

Neither am I. 

I must admit I wondered where this topic was covered. Assumed maybe it had been started and then got a TMT red card.

Not really sure what to think of it but the media seem to be making the most of it.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

I must admit I wondered where this topic was covered. Assumed maybe it had been started and then got a TMT red card.

Not really sure what to think of it but the media seem to be making the most of it.

I left it as long as I could.

Now I don't want to use the words "echo chamber"... but I just did. :(

6 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I left it as long as I could.

Now I don't want to use the words "echo chamber"... but I just did. :(

I also wondered if I should have made a post on this, after hearing it being discussed a few times on the radio. I personally felt that it was the most shockingly blatant use of the media by the government to control the narrative that I refused to give it any notice.

It almost rivals the Novichuck St fiction in terms of believablity.

Just now, dgul said:

Despicable scum.

But it is hatred, not terrorism.  To think otherwise is facile.

LBC had possible terrorism first thing but changed to anti-muslim hate crime quite quickly.

2 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

I also wondered if I should have made a post on this, after hearing it being discussed a few times on the radio. I personally felt that it was the most shockingly blatant use of the media by the government to control the narrative that I refused to give it any notice.

It almost rivals the Novichuck St fiction in terms of believablity.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

Despicable scum.

But it is hatred, not terrorism.  To think otherwise is facile.

I think the dosbods mind can sift through the evidence.

I'll start...

"This is a muslim area, you can't drink here."

5 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

LBC had possible terrorism first thing but changed to anti-muslim hate crime quite quickly.

I don't think it is anti-muslim hate crime.  It is just generic hatred -- some people are just nasty.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

I don't think it is anti-muslim hate crime.  It is just generic hatred -- some people are just nasty.

I agree they are nasty thugs, and not people I would enjoy knowing.

But I am not sure they would have done it to a crowd of people in jeans and t shirts. A load of men in pyjamas gave them a prime target. I think it was a 'racist' attack.

10 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I think the dosbods mind can sift through the evidence.

I'll start...

"This is a muslim area, you can't drink here."

"fuck off you bearded cunt, we can do what we like. It's a free country!"

Mohammed Amin al-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني‎;[5] c. 1897[6][7] – 4 July 1974) was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.[8]

Al-Husseini was the scion of a family of Jerusalemite notables,[9] who trace their origins to the eponymous grandson of Muhammad.[10] After receiving an education in Islamic, Ottoman, and Catholic schools, he went on to serve in the Ottoman army in World War I. At war's end he stationed himself in Damascus as a supporter of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. Following the Franco-Syrian War and the collapse of Arab Hashemite rule in Damascus, his early position on pan-Arabism shifted to a form of local nationalism for Palestinian Arabs and he moved back to Jerusalem. From as early as 1920 he actively opposed Zionism, and was implicated as a leader of the 1920 Nebi Musa riots. Al-Husseini was sentenced to ten years' imprisonment for incitement but was pardoned by the British.[11] In 1921 the British High Commissioner appointed him Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a position he used to promote Islam while rallying a non-confessional Arab nationalism against Zionism.[12][13] During the period 1921-36 he was considered an important ally by the British Mandatory authorities.[14]

His opposition to the British peaked during the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. In 1937, evading an arrest warrant, he fled Palestine and took refuge successively in the French Mandate of Lebanon and the Kingdom of Iraq, until he established himself in Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany. During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the ground that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith). Also, as he told the recruits, Germany had not colonized any Arab country while Russia and England had.[15] On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. At the end of the war he came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution for war crimes.

Here :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

So basically this is the same as having the Oswald Mosely church?

Every time I think I have reached my bargle limit, a new fact about Islam bargles me.

Yep. Our ignorance is their strength.

It's something Tommy Robinson was going on about some Al Mohamed cultural center was hosting multiple ISIS fighters and the name literally meant "kill the jews", but only to the people who know what it means. 

To the rest of us it was just another islamic name.

They are treacherous liars that are lying to us.

4 minutes ago, MvR said:

Based on the CCTV footage and the ambulance photos, the altercation started around 400m south west of the mosque on Oxgate Lane.. a light industrial area bordering a residential area slightly further away from the mosque.  The kind of place a group of lads might go for a smoke in the the car late at night down one of the side streets.  Not really an area you'd sit in the car all day without being noticed though. 

The mosque itself doesn't appear to have it's own car-park according to Google Maps.. not an obvious one nearby anyway. This would explain the cars all parked down Oxgate Lane. On the 2017 map, the mosque building is vacant, so it's new to the area.

The car seems to have speed towards the Edgeware Rd A5, the obvious route out of the area, taking them past the mosque itself ( which is on the corner of Oxgate Lane and Edgeware Road).

The Camera image seems to be from Danya Foods, a muslim owned business opposite the Atlas Business Centre.

My first guess would be a group of chavy types ( we're not told whether they're white, black or other ) drinking/smoking in the car but basically minding their own business in a non-residential area, feeling aggrieved at being challenged by a group of muslims who they've not seen in such numbers in the area before, and replying with racial slurs / don't tell us what to do type response.. some kind of altercation followed by reckless angry speeding off, maybe deliberately trying to hit, or at least scare a few people on the way.  Possibly a stolen or pool car, or really stupid owner/driver.  ( or both). 

BINGO!

In the reports there was some damage to their car BEFORE they turned all right wing and murderous.

Tick...Tock...

33 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

BINGO!

In the reports there was some damage to their car BEFORE they turned all right wing and murderous.

Tick...Tock...

Where did you see/hear that?  If so they might be able to claim they felt threatened, and maybe avoid the hate-crime aspect, though in the CCTV they're definitely swerving, and not to avoid people..so the driver's going down for a while I reckon either way.

With all the industrial units around, I suspect we'll see some more CCTV footage emerging over the next few days.

Of course, this is the kind of thing actual islamic terrorists are trying to provoke. They want retaliations, so they can radicalise and recruit more people to retaliate back. Their aim is to create a "region of savagery", stretching our police and security services more thinly and demoralising the population, forcing them to choose sides.  That's been the strategy in the Middle East anyway.

Edited by MvR

32 minutes ago, MvR said:

Where did you see/hear that?  If so they might be able to claim they felt threatened, and maybe avoid the hate-crime aspect, though in the CCTV they're definitely swerving, and not to avoid people..so the driver's going down for a while I reckon either way.

With all the industrial units around, I suspect we'll see some more CCTV footage emerging over the next few days.

Of course, this is the kind of thing actual islamic terrorists are trying to provoke. They want retaliations, so they can radicalise and recruit more people to retaliate back. Their aim is to create a "region of savagery", stretching our police and security services more thinly and demoralising the population, forcing them to choose sides.  That's been the strategy in the Middle East anyway.

Everywhere! Except on the So-Called BBC... 

Officers were called to Oxgate Lane, by Edgware Road, at around 12.35am today.

People in the car, inside a private car park at the Islamic centre, were told to leave by security at around 12.20am for anti-social behaviour, drinking and apparently using drugs, the force said.

The three men and a woman in their mid-20s were then involved in a row with a group outside the centre where anti-Muslim language was apparently used.

Some of the crowd reportedly inflicted "minor damage" on the car before it made off at speed, hitting three people as it left, the force said.

Here :- https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-mosque-hate-crime-crash-13271052

27 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Everywhere! Except on the So-Called BBC... 

People in the car, inside a private car park at the Islamic centre, were told to leave by security at around 12.20am for anti-social behaviour, drinking and apparently using drugs, the force said.

The three men and a woman in their mid-20s were then involved in a row with a group outside the centre where anti-Muslim language was apparently used.

Some of the crowd reportedly inflicted "minor damage" on the car before it made off at speed, hitting three people as it left, the force said.

Hmm.. that puts a rather different spin on things.. 

Also, unless an industrial unit has been demolished and turned into a private car park rented to the mosque ( which is quite possible given a few of them looked run-down and vacant in 2017), there doesn't seem to be anything resembling a car park on google. The closest thing to off street parking is here.. just space for a few cars in front of a T-shirt printing business.  The location would be consistent with the location of the injuries.  Maybe the mosque rented/borrowed those spaces for the evening, but the implication in the press that the car was loitering on mosque property and then deliberately drove "at" the mosque sounds dubious at this stage.

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5671595,-0.2316535,3a,75y,185.51h,86.83t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saFYj1cW2IbY3dGKeZ_TCYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by MvR