• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Errol

The Second Invasion of America

The ongoing foreign invasion of the USA is now larger than the population of the UK or France and comprises the 21st largest "nation" in the world:

Nearly half of the residents in the nation’s five biggest cities do not speak English at home, choosing instead their native language, according to the latest Census Bureau data that details the impact of a decade of soft immigration policies. Overall, a record 67 million do not speak English at home, said the bureau.

That is nearly double in 27 years.In its just-released analysis of the Census data, the Center for Immigration Studies said, “As a share of the population, 21.8 percent of U.S. residents speak a foreign language at home — roughly double the 11 percent in 1980.” The Center added, “In America's five largest cities, 48 percent of residents now speak a language other than English at home. In New York City and Houston it is 49 percent; in Los Angeles it is 59 percent; in Chicago it is 36 percent; and in Phoenix it is 38 percent.”

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-second-invasion-of-america.html

Edited by Errol

The radio yesterday said by 2050 whites will be in the minority in north America.

They were referring to the growing Afro-American population moreso than non English speaking 'community' but the language used implied major social status changes to come for the current majority - possibly akin to the current South Africa situation..

11 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

The radio yesterday said by 2050 whites will be in the minority in north America.

They were referring to the growing Afro-American population moreso than non English speaking 'community' but the language used implied major social status changes to come for the current majority - possibly akin to the current South Africa situation..

If any of you think what is happening there won't happen in the US and Europe, you are deluded.

The wheels are already in motion

5 hours ago, Bakez said:

If any of you think what is happening there won't happen in the US and Europe, you are deluded.

The wheels are already in motion

Mass white flight to Wales, West Ireland, Iceland? 

51 minutes ago, Stuey said:

And southern hemisphere, S America, Australasia

Edited by Hopeful

The only solution that doesn't involve lots of blood being shed,  is birth controls for the non white populace,  e.g. being limited to 1 child, coupled with a policy encouraging the 'native' white population to breed proficiently. 

This needs to be enacted soon though which seems unlikely. 

3 hours ago, Stuey said:

Ireland are actively planning for 1 million extra immigrants by 2040.  For a population of just over 4 million currently that is massive expansion for a small country.  The west of Ireland will be swamped.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/infrastructure-plan-will-fail-unless-regions-receive-help-g0wcjwbww

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

Ireland are actively planning for 1 million extra immigrants by 2040.  For a population of just over 4 million currently that is massive expansion for a small country.  The west of Ireland will be swamped.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/infrastructure-plan-will-fail-unless-regions-receive-help-g0wcjwbww

I don't understand this at all.  They even get British news and have seen Rotherham, Manchester Arena, 7/7 etc. etc.  They know what happens when you get mass immigration.

Why would you vote for a party that wants to ruin your country in exactly the same way?  Is it something in the water supply?

Maybe there is no solution and this is simply the empire of the west coming to its natural end?

The old Chinese empire got bogged down in bureaucracy to the extent that a person couldn't even change their profession. Your surname is [Chinese equivalent of] Fletcher? Your job is to put feathers on sticks of wood, not negotiable.

Some blame the fall of the Roman Empire on the rise of feminism but I see it as the falling empire creating a power vacuum that allowed feminism to flourish there.

2 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Ireland are actively planning for 1 million extra immigrants by 2040.  For a population of just over 4 million currently that is massive expansion for a small country.

That's insane :PissedOff:

This is something that is being done deliberately throughout every country that used to be considered Western. Fleeing from England to Australia, Ireland or Iceland will not make a difference, apart from maybe 5 or 10 years in terms of when it happens. This is the final collapse of Western civilisation, and it is being caused deliberately. East Asia and South East Asia will be the future leaders of civilisation, and hopefully Russia and some of Eastern Europe will survive in a reasonable condition as well. 

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't understand this at all.  They even get British news and have seen Rotherham, Manchester Arena, 7/7 etc. etc.  They know what happens when you get mass immigration.

Why would you vote for a party that wants to ruin your country in exactly the same way?  Is it something in the water supply?

Difficult to understand. I believe a large percentage have a guilt complex.  For over a century millions of Irish have left and settle all over the world and I think they have the mindset "who are we to stop immigrants coming here when that's what we did".  Mind you most of those Irish that settled in other countries did so legally.

Just now, montecristo said:

Difficult to understand. I believe a large percentage have a guilt complex.  For over a century millions of Irish have left and settle all over the world and I think they have the mindset "who are we to stop immigrants coming here when that's what we did".  Mind you most of those Irish that settled in other countries did so legally.

Why would they have a guilt complex though?  I can understand that being the case in Germany though it was looking like being terminal guilt prior to the recent demonstrations.

With a population of four million they could be entirely swamped and cease to exist as a people.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Why would they have a guilt complex though?  I can understand that being the case in Germany though it was looking like being terminal guilt prior to the recent demonstrations.

With a population of four million they could be entirely swamped and cease to exist as a people.

Guilt maybe the wrong word.  More of an attitude of other nations opened their door to us so we should return the favour.  Yes, completely mental.    With the generous benefit system,  ROI will be top of the list for gimmegrants if/when Brexit happens.  That extra million people could arrive well before 2040.

It's apparent most people, when push comes to shove, are going to fly rather than fight.  O.o Given that this is one of the criticisms of the all-male packs of immigrants that "fled" warzones like Syria, I find this quite funny in a dark way. 

27 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Maybe there is no solution and this is simply the empire of the west coming to its natural end?

The old Chinese empire got bogged down in bureaucracy to the extent that a person couldn't even change their profession. Your surname is [Chinese equivalent of] Fletcher? Your job is to put feathers on sticks of wood, not negotiable.

Some blame the fall of the Roman Empire on the rise of feminism but I see it as the falling empire creating a power vacuum that allowed feminism to flourish there.

That was one element of Diocletian's economic reforms that ultimately destroyed the Roman empire and set up a thousand years  of abject poverty in Europe.

Diocletian restricted social and professional mobility. Peasants became tied to the land in a way that presaged later systems of land tenure and workers such as bakers, armourers, public entertainers and workers in the mint had their occupations made hereditary. Soldiers' children were also forcibly enrolled

3 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

???

A merkin is a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women.

George W used to talk about them a lot.  I think it was his southern accent mangling "Americans" rather than some private in joke on his behalf.  I could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, spunko said:

It's apparent most people, when push comes to shove, are going to fly rather than fight.  O.o Given that this is one of the criticisms of the all-male packs of immigrants that "fled" warzones like Syria, I find this quite funny in a dark way. 

I don't believe the reason they are fleeing is due to being in a war zone.   Just an invasion force  like their ancestors have done. 

Edited by montecristo

33 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Camille Paglia, I posted the video on one thread, suggested that everything incomprehensible you were seeing was a symptom and the fundamental reason was a lack of confidence in the values and worth of your own civilisation.  Douglas Murray says similar about the slow death of Europe.

The reactions to this - taking pride in your civilisation - are happening in the US (MAGA - a President who is actually proud of his country and its history, Proud Boys - the west is the best) but in western Europe such ideas have failed to gain much traction despit the east (Hungary, Poland, Russia) showing us the way.

The symptoms include taking refuge in the opposite gender, dismantling and rewriting history, an open door immigration policy that doesn't debar criminals and the unskilled, an obsession with rights, and official bodies actively discriminating against native Britons.  All of these are saying that what we have built, both literally and in our civilisation, is not only worthless but bad and needs to be rejected and dismantled with nothing being put in its place.  So creating a void which sunni islam and the Saudi money backing it is more than happy to fill.

14 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

George W used to talk about them a lot.  I think it was his southern accent mangling "Americans" rather than some private in joke on his behalf.  I could be wrong.

Heres one in action:

download.jpeg

2 hours ago, spunko said:

The only solution that doesn't involve lots of blood being shed,  is birth controls for the non white populace,  e.g. being limited to 1 child, coupled with a policy encouraging the 'native' white population to breed proficiently. 

This needs to be enacted soon though which seems unlikely. 

Agree but doubt it would ever be done. Could do like the Chinese when they had their 1 child policy I think certain minority groups were exempt? Declare native British as at risk due to historical low birth rate.

I was at University with quite a few niqab wearing people. Perfectly nice and very intelligent but they were all 1 of 10 children and themselves wanted to have about 10 children. It won't take long at that rate for us to be replaced. This is where imo Hans Rosling got it wrong with his assumption the demographic transition would happen to all cultures/countries as they developed to approximately the same extent as Europe, N America and E Easia. I recall there was some reseach that certain cultures even when in developped countries for a long time only reduce fertility rate down to around 3/4 children per woman.