• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Jacob doesn't want to be having sex with someone who doesn't want to be having sex."

Thats him told.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45562014

Dumb article on BBC.

Channelling their Hello i,.e the So-Called BBC is stuff full of young women who are treating daft human interest as actual news. Its not.

They find - couple with 22 month baby dont have sex. Wow!

Some fat loons is pussy whipped by his chunk gf.

A couple of gay blokes pretending to be asexual.

It's not news and it's not even human interest as it's not interesting.

It's the sort of filler that newspapers keep on file when they have a slow news day when they have a blank page; so what is the So-Called BBC's excuse?

25 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

The place has been turned into Chat/Hello/Take-a-Break on the telly so no doubt that is where their production/news team were interns.

That whats I feel.

There seems two strands- SJW poor muzzas.

And Hello/grazia.

I bet theyve stuff the staff full of wimmin the last 10 years. And this is the result.

Presenting white people in a negative light and sending a message that its normal for white people not to breed?

Just a thought....

Saw a bit of one of those programmes with that Dom bloke who spent the day going around with police etc. Only saw 5 mins so just a snapshot but did notice that:

White guy - the boy racer complete twat, copper and Dom made it clear that thought he was a twat (fair enough because he was a twat).

Coloured guy - appealing a parking ticket, he had stopped because his pregnant wife felt ill. He parked the car so they could go for a 10 minute walk to get some fresh air (I wonder if they popped into some shops while getting fresh air?). Lots of focus on the baby, think of the children type stuff, very supportive of them.

Didn't someone else post about how those police stop programs are always filmed in mainly white areas?

Edited by null;
spelling

2 hours ago, null; said:

Presenting white people in a negative light and sending a message that its normal for white people not to breed?

Just a thought....

Saw a bit of one of those programmes with that Dom bloke who spent the day going around with police etc. Only saw 5 mins so just a snapshot but did notice that:

White guy - the boy racer complete twat, copper and Dom made it clear that thought he was a twat (fair enough because he was a twat).

Coloured guy - appealing a parking ticket, he had stopped because his pregnant wife felt ill. He parked the car so they could go for a 10 minute walk to get some fresh air (I wonder if they popped into some shops while getting fresh air?). Lots of focus on the baby, think of the children type stuff, very supportive of them.

Didn't someone else post about how those police stop programs are always filmed in mainly white areas?

Yes, this has been discussed - one theory why Crimewatch was dropped was because too many of the 'wrong' sorts of faces were appearing on the wanted posters. 

Almost definitely also why the recent C4 two part documentary on life in jail was filmed in HMP Durham rather than, say, a London or Birmingham prison. 

With the So-Called BBC you have to ask, 'what's the ideological message behind the story'.

Today, it's "women have every right not to want to ever have sex with their long term partner, and he has no right to complain". On an even more sinister level, it's "dear white people, stop breeding".

It's also worth asking, "what constitutes sex?". Would Little Miss Asexual give her long term boyfriend the occasional handjob or blowjob? Or would that be too much trouble because she 'didn't want to'. For the average beta male in a sexless marriage, 'no sex' often means no physical affection at all, so you have a housemate, only one that's more demanding and nagging than the housemates you had when you were a student.

The cuck-face on all these sex-deprived men is apparent:

image.png.a021027683bf0ffa25fe416a22c37571.png

Of course if one or both of these folk have suffered some form of previous sexual abuse then a reaction like this might be understandable, but that's different from normalizing it like the So-Called BBC do.

Edited by JoeDavola

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

With the So-Called BBC you have to ask, 'what's the ideological message behind the story'.

Today, it's "women have every right not to want to ever have sex with their long term partner, and he has no right to complain". On an even more sinister level, it's "dear white people, stop breeding".

It's also worth asking, "what constitutes sex?". Would Little Miss Asexual give her long term boyfriend the occasional handjob or blowjob? Or would that be too much trouble because she 'didn't want to'. For the average beta male in a sexless marriage, 'no sex' often means no physical affection at all, so you have a housemate, only one that's more demanding and nagging than the housemates you had when you were a student.

Of course if one or both of these folk have suffered some form of previous sexual abuse then a reaction like this might be understandable, but that's different from normalizing it like the So-Called BBC do.

Bad enough to put up with a sexless marriage, let alone to admit to the world that you're such a loser your wife doesn't feel any desire for you.

7 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Bad enough to put up with a sexless marriage, let alone to admit to the world that you're such a loser your wife doesn't feel any desire for you.

Indeed - I'd be inclined to think that the two women in this story are nasty pieces of work who on some level enjoy humiliating their other halves - I can't think of any other explanation as to why they'd go public with this.

EDIT: Also, interesting how the black man/white woman pairing doesn't appear in this story...

Edited by JoeDavola

The very strange thing about sex is that it is extraordinarily common yet no-one talks about it, particularly.  This leads to the strange phenomenon where it is relatively easy for people to spread an agenda that isn't aligned with most peoples interests, such as fetishes or abstinence (as in this case).

The other odd thing is that actually people do get up to some pretty mucky stuff (perhaps the average person has some teensy bit of 'weirdness' in what they want out of sex, but each weirdness is clearly in the minority.  Then, because we don't talk about it, if some poor sod gets their weirdness outed then the majority think that it is absolutely weird, rather than actually relatively normal.

[I think I'm thinking around the lines of David Mellor's fetish of wanting to fuck a pretty girl while he wears a football strip.  Clearly a bit odd for most people, but actually a relatively normal bit of oddness that happens to not be shared by many people (the Chelsea bit, not the pretty girl bit).]

20 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

True the bit in bold. On the plus side though, the story does tend to assume that some kind of regular sexual activity between cohabiting adults, more often than once every six weeks, is 'normal'. Otherwise it would not be a story, eg they would not run a story which went 'My partner and I are overweight and never take any exercise' as that would be completely normal for most couples. 

I agree about the possible agendas - ie, it's normal to not have sex and to accept it, and it's normal not to breed - but I wonder who exactly is setting these agendas? My guess is this is largely unconscious. There is obviously some racial bias going on as well - otherwise why are there no ethnics, when the So-Called BBC strives to get a woman in a headscarf into every single article? Could it be they are less likely to want to discuss sex? Would a black man be less likely to admit he was living in a sexless relationship than a cucked white male? 

Edited by Austin Allegro

20 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

To be honest, asexual gayers look like thin brother, chubby brother.

Just as well theyre asexual. If they had sex they might risk having inbred kids ....

7 minutes ago, dgul said:

The very strange thing about sex is that it is extraordinarily common yet no-one talks about it, particularly.  This leads to the strange phenomenon where it is relatively easy for people to spread an agenda that isn't aligned with most peoples interests, such as fetishes or abstinence (as in this case).

The other odd thing is that actually people do get up to some pretty mucky stuff (perhaps the average person has some teensy bit of 'weirdness' in what they want out of sex, but each weirdness is clearly in the minority.  Then, because we don't talk about it, if some poor sod gets their weirdness outed then the majority think that it is absolutely weird, rather than actually relatively normal.

[I think I'm thinking around the lines of David Mellor's fetish of wanting to fuck a pretty girl while he wears a football strip.  Clearly a bit odd for most people, but actually a relatively normal bit of oddness that happens to not be shared by many people (the Chelsea bit, not the pretty girl bit).]

Speak for your own sexual partners.

Mine have always been uncommon/exceptional ...

6 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

moronic filler fluff pieces. Its the new main news.

But thats the point, e BBC.

Papers have to pad out their copy to get them t sell.

BBC must be stuffed to the gills with idiots female journos.

No deep analysis on the Syria crisis.

Nope, BBC news knocks out stuff on big brother, love island, fat wierdos.

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

True the bit in bold. On the plus side though, the story does tend to assume that some kind of regular sexual activity between cohabiting adults, more often than once every six weeks, is 'normal'. Otherwise it would not be a story, eg they would not run a story which went 'My partner and I are overweight and never take any exercise' as that would be completely normal for most couples. 

I agree about the possible agendas - ie, it's normal to not have sex and to accept it, and it's normal not to breed - but I wonder who exactly is setting these agendas? My guess is this is largely unconscious. There is obviously some racial bias going on as well - otherwise why are there no ethnics, when the So-Called BBC strives to get a woman in a headscarf into every single article? Could it be they are less likely to want to discuss sex? Would a black man be less likely to admit he was living in a sexless relationship than a cucked white male? 

Not long now until the countless stories of "I had sex up to 100 times a day, with 50 different men, above a grotty kebab house, when I was 13."

Only joking!