• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

What is the point in this? [test]

Question

21 answers to this question

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Oh sorry I mean I can disable that setting if needed.

Also they are set to public but the same options are available for the Knowledge Base as are for the rest of the Forums so I can make them private or whatnot.

I’m confused. I’ll just take my Luddite level of knowledge out of this discussion. xD

would I get more reps though as my post to rep count is apparently poor. o.O

Brilliant idea Spunko.

Could we please look at Fibonacci Stock patterns and how to read them..? Maybe a wee bit at a time?

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

How do you mean changed?  The original one can be changed too I think (it very removed reps when I have read a post again, gone to rep it to find i already have duh.  Then I have to rep it again) 

Oh sorry I mean I can disable that setting if needed.

Also they are set to public but the same options are available for the Knowledge Base as are for the rest of the Forums so I can make them private or whatnot.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m confused. I’ll just take my Luddite level of knowledge out of this discussion. xD

would I get more reps though as my post to rep count is apparently poor. o.O

Actually I see what you mean now.

Marking "best answer" or voting up/down an answer on the left hand side doesn't impact reps. But the little arrow to the right is the same eg +1 for each rep given, same as the rest of the forums... ;)

11 hours ago, Thorn said:

Brilliant idea Spunko.

Could we please look at Fibonacci Stock patterns and how to read them..? Maybe a wee bit at a time?

All you need are 3 numbers, 61.8, 50, 38.2, but I don't use them as you are tending to bet on a reversal. There are more powerful tools out there.

4 hours ago, Mr Miyagi said:

Would this be the place for things like product, tools etc  recommendations?

If enough people use it , yes... so far it's been quiet. 

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:59, Thorn said:

Brilliant idea Spunko.

Funny, just attended a session on this.  Until now, I've never had a good handle on this despite being a technical trader.  Any chance you also attended this weekend?  if not, still interested?  This is new to me so not sure how to respond - post here or open a more general (technical analysis) topic in the Investing section with a piece on Fibs.

Just now, spunko said:

Yes, but it can be changed :Old:

How do you mean changed?  The original one can be changed too I think (it very removed reps when I have read a post again, gone to rep it to find i already have duh.  Then I have to rep it again)