• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Marine Le Pen sent for reprogramming

23 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I'd have sent her for evaluation after the pre-election TV debate with Macron. She was so crap I wondered if she wanted to lose. Have seen her speak fairly well so am sure she is capable of better.

Perhaps she was nervous. I still think she's one of the best politicians in Europe and I'm sure one day she'll be president. 

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I'd have sent her for evaluation after the pre-election TV debate with Macron. She was so crap I wondered if she wanted to lose. Have seen her speak fairly well so am sure she is capable of better.

To come back to that, she claims she had too much to drink but maybe she was drugged. She is a lawyer, practiced for 7 years I believe before forced out of the bar due to her name so was punching well below her weight. I know the economy isn't her thing, but neither is it Macron's if you look at the current state of French growth and unemployment. I don't think her economic programme was great - quitting the Euro etc but she should still have been able to rip the boy president to shreds.

Some points

1. Macron had already effectively been running the show for Hollande for 5 years, give or take. He took the economic decisions for Hollande who was pretty clueless about everything really, the state of the French economy pre election was Macron's responsibility

2. Quitting the Euro - Macron attacked saying that the NewFranc would immediately devalue by 20% triggering inflation - I would have replied, without accepting Macron's premis, that this shows that the Euro is 20% overvalued for the state of the French economy. France used to be a net exporter until it entered the Euro. I would also point to the UK experience with a 20% devaluation in the GBP after Brexit, it has caused some inflation but not a meltdown. Macron then said that the 20% devaluation would be a 20% reduction in pensions, 20% reduction in old people's life savings - notable that it was the old wot won it for Macron, something they are now regretting. Again, recall Harold Wilson's "this will not affect the pound in your pocket" - France is largely self sufficient in everything bar oil and with an extensive Nuclear industry it is self sufficient in electricity. It is not that exposed to devaluation, which is why this has always been the favourite route of restoring competitive of politicians. We also know that shares tend to rebalance quickly during devaluations, when the Swissy dropped my Swiss share holdings increased in value to compensate. What Macron said really shows that his couple of years at Rothschilds Bank didn't learn him much.

3. Macron said his economic reforms would relaunch the economy. No French president has succeeded at this. Macron also seems to have been far too timid cutting the state and far too keen at increasing taxes. He really thinks there is a magic money tree to pay for him to put up the third world.

Macron promised to clearn up the French state but his politicians and civil servants are like a rogues gallery. Appointment Jean-Paul Cluzel who ran the Grand Palais in Paris ran up a 500,000 euro taxi bill on his expenses over 5 years. 500K!!! he could have had a couple of taxis parked up with engines running 24/7 for that money. Agnès Saal who ran the national film archives ran up a 50K taxi bill in a year, some of it personal. She was fired and got a 3 month prison sentence but was reemployed by Macron. Richard Ferrand, who looks like sleaze on legs, has been involved in a string of dodgy property deals and has just been appointed speaker of the French commons. Minister of Sports, Laura Flessel, has just stood down for tax dodging and the list goes on and on. Still not surprising as the core of his party are the same rogues who were running France in the past regime.

The French really had to be stupid to vote for this lot, but of course they didn't, they largely stayed at home so it is actually quite hard to find a Macron voter.

Edited by Dave Bloke

1 minute ago, Dave Bloke said:

The French really had to be stupid to vote for this lot, but of course they didn't, they largely stayed at home so it is actually quite hard to find a Macron voter.

Most of the French are spineless wankers, the last decent head of the French state was Napoleon and his personal chef invented mayonaise for him and margarine to feed the plebs.

1 hour ago, eight said:

Is this Kafkaesque, or Orwellian?

Depends on whether or not she wakes up early tomorrow morning from uneasy dreams to find herself transformed in her bed into a gigantic insect.

Or on Big Brother.

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

Depends on whether or not she wakes up early tomorrow morning from uneasy dreams to find herself transformed in her bed into a gigantic insect.

Or on Big Brother.

Maybe they'll just change her cartridge.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Most of the French are spineless wankers, the last decent head of the French state was Napoleon and his personal chef invented mayonaise for him and margarine to feed the plebs.

And of course he wasn't French which helped. Any decent French laws are deeply embedded in the Code Napoleon and that's over 200 years old. 

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

She's saying that the Court ruling is like a 'hallucination'.

Probably not the best thing to say when you are going for psychiatric assessment.

She only said that because the Voices told her to

Marine le Pen's daughter beaten up

http://www.leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/hauts-de-seine-la-fille-de-marine-le-pen-agressee-a-la-sortie-d-un-bowling-05-10-2018-7911720.php

La jeune femme et son cousin ont été frappés au visage par deux hommes, jeudi soir. Ils sont en garde à vue.

« Il y a eu ce qu’on appelle une agression. Une agression gratuite de deux jeunes. Et c’est d’une triste banalité ». Marine Le Pen, en visite au Mondial de l’auto à Paris, a réagi après qu’une de ses filles a été frappée au visage, jeudi soir à Nanterre (Hauts-de-Seine).

Ce vendredi soir, rien ne permet de dire que la jeune femme a été agressée pour son nom. « En l’état je n’en sais pas plus, elle est actuellement au commissariat », poursuit la présidente du Rassemblement national au micro de BFMTV.

La jeune femme de 19 ans a été molestée devant le bar bowling de la place Nelson-Mandela, à deux pas de la préfecture et du palais de justice. Elle était accompagnée de son cousin, âgé de 18 ans. Ils avaient passé la soirée dans cet établissement, privatisé jeudi pour une fête d’étudiants.

Frappée à coups de poing

En quittant l’endroit vers deux heures du matin, la fille de Marine Le Pen s’est aperçue qu’elle avait oublié sa veste à l’intérieur. Elle est allée la chercher, et c’est en sortant que la jeune femme a été agressée. Selon ses premiers mots aux enquêteurs du commissariat local, chargé de l’enquête, elle ne peut décrire les coups reçus, dont elle n’aurait même pas le souvenir.

Appelée pour une bagarre, la police a trouvé la victime sur place, blessée au visage, ainsi que son cousin, touché à l’œil. Un témoin a raconté avoir vu un homme s’approcher et l’aborder pendant qu’un autre l’attrapait par les cheveux. Puis l’un des agresseurs l’a frappée à coups de poing au visage. Le cousin, lui, n’aurait pas vu le détail de la scène. Lui-même venait d’être frappé.

Les policiers ont pu identifier les deux suspects dans la foulée de l’agression. Placés en garde à vue, ces deux hommes habitant Nanterre, âgés de 32 et 47 ans, gardent le silence. Pour l’heure, le mobile de l’agression est inconnu.

2 men age 32 and 47 beaten up a 19 yr old girl.

SJWs?

Posted (edited)

But isn't Le Pen in trouble because she sent unsolicited horrific pictures to people. I absolutely hate that, when so-called friends send me unexpected gruesome photos "look at this donkey being eaten alive in China, now sign our petition."

Edited by Funn3r
missed a word out

33 minutes ago, maudit said:

but that report says they beat her up, not vice-versa. There was a similar incident in Geneva recently, have incels started hitting women?

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

but that report says they beat her up, not vice-versa. There was a similar incident in Geneva recently, have incels started hitting women?

Yeh sorry thats what I meant. So incels, sjws, or standard violent men?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, maudit said:

Yeh sorry thats what I meant. So incels, sjws, or standard violent men?

Some of the French commentators on the article seem to have the same suspicions we often have on here: 

aucune description des agresseurs, on se doute pourquoi

Edited by Austin Allegro

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Some of the French commentators on the article seem to have the same suspicions we often have on here: 

no description of the perpetrators, we have no doubt why

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, maudit said:

Echos of the intimidation and abuse Dutch Politician Wille Dille suffered?

"A beating for your daughter this time Marine but next time it will be gang rape so back down and STFU"

"Oh and you won't be there to protect her as you will be locked up in psyc ward"

Edited by JackieO

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Nanterre is very enriched beyond la Defense. She was very unwise to be walking around anywhere called "place Nelson Mandela" at 2am without a chaperone. Indeed you would be unwise to walk around la Defense once the commuters have left in the evening. This is la Defense district in the late 1960s... a third world shithole on the doors of Paris, place Nelson Mandela is off to the left of the shanties.

ob_9ef924_photo-jean-pottier.jpg

Edited by Dave Bloke