• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Trans mass shooting

Recommended Posts

Testosterone.

I don't know if any of you have chatted with lots of FTM trans but the testosterone can make them super aggressive. IMPO many do not understand how to control the ensuing rage and think it is normal masculinity. It can also make them very predatory when it comes to women.

Many I have spoken with seem to revel in it.

These are just my experiences. No idea what was going on in this particular case of course.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

These are just my experiences. No idea what was going on in this particular case of course.

 

Maybe I live a very sheltered life but I've never encountered any FTM or even MTF trans in my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

I think I speak for all of us when I say I'd love to hear more about your 'experiences' with FTM trans folk.

;)

I didn't like the ones I met for the reasons I mentioned.

The testostorone gives them the worst traits of men - aggression and predatory. Oddly, I have witnessed that being attractive to some biological women. Quite bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sukuinage said:

Maybe I live a very sheltered life but I've never encountered any FTM or even MTF trans in my life.

 

I used to work in TV. I researched this area for a planned documentary series on the subject. Talked to many FTM and MTF people, doctors, surgeons, etc.

Despite the current climate the majority of trans people keep to themselves, just wish to get through each day without being 'discovered' and many do pass as their new gender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I didn't like the ones I met for the reasons I mentioned.

The testostorone gives them the worst traits of men - aggression and predatory. Oddly, I have witnessed that being attractive to some biological women. Quite bizarre.

Most women in my experience find a certain amount of aggression attractive in a man, but a 'normal' woman tends to prefer it confined to acting in her defence, being slightly more sexually dominant than her, or perhaps occasionally over-ruling her when she does something really stupid (bitter jaded feminists are not included in this). 

A somewhat twisted minority actually get off on male aggression and get a thrill from the thought that her man might physically harm others, or even herself, IMO. Of course this can't ever be discussed openly in the feminised media. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I used to work in TV. I researched this area for a planned documentary series on the subject. Talked to many FTM and MTF people, doctors, surgeons, etc.

Despite the current climate the majority of trans people keep to themselves, just wish to get through each day without being 'discovered' and many do pass as their new gender.

Actually you've just reminded me that I did meet one pre-op (if she went ahead with it).  Went on a self-defence course organised by a colleague through his aikido club and went to the bar afterwards.  She was there and was seriously wierd: very aggressive and had (probably) self-harm scars on her arms.  Thought nothing of it until a few years later when I was watching a programme on trans people contemplating the op and thought "bloody hell! I've met her!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

 

A somewhat twisted minority actually get off on male aggression and get a thrill from the thought that her man might physically harm others, or even herself, IMO. Of course this can't ever be discussed openly in the feminised media. 

 

You often see this with young women who have one of their first boyfriends who is, bluntly, a big fecker. The women go out of their way to cause trouble in the most harmless of settings from merely deliberately walking into people on the street to causing trouble in pubs and clubs. They want to sh*t test their guy whilst also wanting to show of that he is guy even to the point of it causing violence or harm towards innocents.

Again, this is something else that 15 year old boys should be taught in the 5th form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sukuinage said:

Actually you've just reminded me that I did meet one pre-op (if she went ahead with it).  Went on a self-defence course organised by a colleague through his aikido club and went to the bar afterwards.  She was there and was seriously wierd: very aggressive and had (probably) self-harm scars on her arms.  Thought nothing of it until a few years later when I was watching a programme on trans people contemplating the op and thought "bloody hell! I've met her!"

A rather obvious tranny (M 2 F) had an interview for a job at a company I used to work for. Didn't get the job and then started kicking off on the phone later to the interviewer saying it was transphobia or similar. I spoke to the interviewer about it and he said that s/he didn't get the job because s/he wasn't really that well qualified and was also a bit rude/aggressive in the interview. Sad really as it must be a vicious circle for these people; they don't get accepted as 'normal' so they become ever more odd in their behaviour and blame others for their reaction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a couple of customer projects so large that they are effectively permanent parts of the company. I was in the bar with their senior people and after a few drinks they were chortling about wasn't it a strange mystery that for years they had never interviewed a black or asian applicant who was suitably qualified. Your trans person probably had a belly full of that too so having a go, even if skills not up to job was true on that occasion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Testosterone.

I don't know if any of you have chatted with lots of FTM trans but the testosterone can make them super aggressive. IMPO many do not understand how to control the ensuing rage and think it is normal masculinity. It can also make them very predatory when it comes to women.

Many I have spoken with seem to revel in it.

These are just my experiences. No idea what was going on in this particular case of course.

 

Yeah but to me it reads like "she" is a MTF, so wouldn't be taking testosterone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Yeah but to me it reads like "she" is a MTF, so wouldn't be taking testosterone.

I skim read the article and couldnt see any reference to the person as male so assumed couldnt be FTM as they would have to use the new pronouns? At least that seems to be the rule they use with MTF. Or was she unofficially FTM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, maudit said:

I skim read the article and couldnt see any reference to the person as male so assumed couldnt be FTM as they would have to use the new pronouns? At least that seems to be the rule they use with MTF. Or was she unofficially FTM?

I googled and she was described as FTM in other reports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

A rather obvious tranny (M 2 F) had an interview for a job at a company I used to work for. Didn't get the job and then started kicking off on the phone later to the interviewer saying it was transphobia or similar. I spoke to the interviewer about it and he said that s/he didn't get the job because s/he wasn't really that well qualified and was also a bit rude/aggressive in the interview. Sad really as it must be a vicious circle for these people; they don't get accepted as 'normal' so they become ever more odd in their behaviour and blame others for their reaction. 

Sounds like most DOSBODDERS, to be honest :Jumping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.