• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

Fucking Funerals

Kin'ell. Now I have unlimited access to daytime television again, I am being bombarded with adverts for funeral plans. I don't feel ill BTW. I'm only going tto have one funeral, and I hope somebody turns up.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Kin'ell. Now I have unlimited access to daytime television again, I am being bombarded with adverts for funeral plans. I don't feel ill BTW. I'm only going tto have one funeral, and I hope somebody turns up.

Lots of people will turn up to celebrate mine

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I can't help feeling that the intention is to remind the target audience of their own burdensomeness.

If hearing about the Benson and Hedges snooker can make me start smoking - apparently - then what must hearing the words cancer and funeral one hundred times a day do to your average seventy year old?

7 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Spunky your funeral for your hair, was aqes ago. Birds don't give a shit as long as you are nioe. Old biker here!:Old:

2 minutes ago, eight said:

I can't help feeling that the intention is to remind the target audience of their own burdensomeness.

If hearing about the Benson and Hedges snooker can make me start smoking - apparently - then what must hearing the words cancer and funeral one hundred times a day do to your average seventy year old?

Fuck off old people?

54 minutes ago, eight said:

I'm not average, and I'm not 70!

Just went to my ex's Aunt's funeral this week.

95 when she finally went - outlived 3 of her 4 children.

Quite a character - she even went gold prospecting for weeks in the Australian outback when she was in her 70's.

Edited by Happy Renting

11 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Just went to my ex's Aunt's funeral this week.

95 when she finally went - outlived 3 of her 4 children.

Quite a character - she even went gold prospecting for weeks in the Australian outback when she was in her 70's.

You are cheering me up  no end mate!

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Spunky your funeral for your hair, was aqes ago. Birds don't give a shit as long as you are nioe. Old biker here!:Old:

Fuck off old people?

How old is old exactly? :Old:

30 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You are cheering me up  no end mate!

Her sister in law died about 15 years ago. Tiny woman, quiet as a mouse.

She was an AA gunner in WW2.

Edited by Happy Renting

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

growth business, guess daytime tv turns your lounge into a waiting room.

3 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Her sister in law died about 15 years ago. Tiny woman, quiet as a mouse.

She was an AA gunner in WW2.

Which side did she fight for? Either way some of my relativews did that.

3 hours ago, spunko said:

How old is old exactly? :Old:

I cant tell. It's all in Roman numerals.

FFS are you on the rock n roll again?

Even now watching telly in the daytime feels like I'm feigning illness and skipping school. So far I've resisted bringing the duvet down and having it on the sofa.

Just now, SNACR said:

Even now watching telly in the daytime feels like I'm feigning illness and skipping school. So far I've resisted bringing the duvet down and having it on the sofa.

xD

"Take The High Road". FFS.

6 hours ago, MrPin said:

I used to watch BBC until lunchtime whilst working. I think I was more productive but I might not have been.

2 hours ago, SNACR said:

Give Mr Pin a break.

He’s toiled for years and experienced countless things....... the shits in thirld world countries ......scary helicopter trips to rigs off the scary Scottish coast.....fighting fatbergs in sewers.