• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

You Can't Choose Your Family

31 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Got this from Guido. Ignore the whiny SJW stuff at the start and watch through to the end. As one of the comments said, I bet Thanksgiving at their place is a blast!

xD

That's what happens when you stamp on your 7-year-old sister's pet hamster.

34 years later, it's payback time.

image.png.147c8bb5a1c3fa1655da7f93fd8cfb08.png

Must be a cunt if all his siblings hate him!

Except I am very far from being a cunt and all my siblings hate me. ;)

" He is the older brother of Pete Gosar, a former college football player at the University of Wyoming, who is a former chairman of the Wyoming Democratic Party and was a candidate for governor of Wyoming, in 2010[4] and 2014.[5] "

A Republican in a house full of demonrats. Poor guy.

" In July 2018, Gosar spoke at a rally supporting former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson.[48][49]"

That alone suggests he's a good bloke!

EDIT

Then there is this!

"In Feb 2018, Gosar posted on his Facebook page that the so-called Nunes memo shows "clear and convincing evidence" certain members of the FBI and Justice Department committed treason.[46][47] In addition, Gosar specifically characterized conduct by James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein as "not just criminal but constitutes treason." In what Gosar referred to as "My full statement on the declassified memo", Gosar reported he would be "leading(sic) a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation." "

He seems like a top bloke in a family of SJW cunts!

Edited by JackieO

3 minutes ago, JackieO said:

image.png.147c8bb5a1c3fa1655da7f93fd8cfb08.png

Must be a cunt if all his siblings hate him!

Except I am very far from being a cunt and all my siblings hate me. ;)

" He is the older brother of Pete Gosar, a former college football player at the University of Wyoming, who is a former chairman of the Wyoming Democratic Party and was a candidate for governor of Wyoming, in 2010[4] and 2014.[5] "

A Republican in a house full of demonrats. Poor guy.

" In July 2018, Gosar spoke at a rally supporting former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson.[48][49]"

That alone suggests he's a good bloke!

All cunt siblings say that!

Despite finding my sisters trying and brother a bit of of an idiot, i still chat to all my siblings.

I awt yschat to their kids and keep an eye on them - who the fuck is going to give them good advice. Not their loon parents...

But the number of times i met people snd they ssy Ive not spoken to x for over 10 years.

I had a gf where even i though i was punching way above - super modelish,  rich parents etc. Went to stay for a weekend - family get together at the mansion, literally.

Her suster turned up, equally super modelish. Started to chatting to her, was ok. Then as the night went on, they drank more. Ended with me holding gf, the dad holding back the sister.

Went down for breakfast and their mum was apoligising for their brawl. Its ok, im used to it..

3 sisters here. Get on very well with 2, would do anything for them. The other is a drama queen who is prone to the sort of wild jealously that typically befits an untrained toddler. If she isn't the centre of the universe or if mum/dad dare to show attention to any of their other kids/grandkids then she is off on one. To top it off she is a raving SJW so to say we don't get along (I can't stand attention seekers or contrived drama) is an understatement. I keep it civil generally when we're in the same room or at the same do but am routinely criticised for not bothering with her or her children. Nothing against her kids but unfortunately as she is around them by virtue of being their mother I would rather keep my distance!