• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

The Crisis of the American Elites

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/the-crisis-of-the-american-elites/571060/

A short - by the standards of the The Atlantic - article pointing out that tribalism is alive and well across the political spectrum and is likely not going to end well. 

19 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/the-crisis-of-the-american-elites/571060/

A short - by the standards of the The Atlantic - article pointing out that tribalism is alive and well across the political spectrum and is likely not going to end well. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if you are mad enough to want a multiracial society, you NEED draconian, oppressive speech codes and anti-individual freedom 'equality' regulations to ensure civil war does not break out. They had it in the Soviet Union, and the minute that collapsed, tribes all over that landmass wanted their own fiefdoms based on racial/ethnic grouping. 

Just now, PatronizingGit said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if you are mad enough to want a multiracial society, you NEED draconian, oppressive speech codes and anti-individual freedom 'equality' regulations to ensure civil war does not break out. They had it in the Soviet Union, and the minute that collapsed, tribes all over that landmass wanted their own fiefdoms based on racial/ethnic grouping. 

No. Its not race based, its value culture based.

People who work and payfor stuff.

And people who leach.

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No. Its not race based, its value culture based.

People who work and payfor stuff.

And people who leach.

And yet isnt Ellison being accused of similar stuff...not gaining any traction. While they arent being explicit about it, they want to create a narrative along racial lines.

2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

And yet isnt Ellison being accused of similar stuff...not gaining any traction. While they arent being explicit about it, they want to create a narrative along racial lines.

Its merkin politics. Its getting more stridrnt over tiny differences.

Disappesring up its own arse. Its why Trump won.