• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Caravan Monster

SJWs ruin linux

They're now working their magic on the linux community by engineering a situation where contributors not only give their valuable skills for nothing, but are also expected to adhere past, present and future to a code of conduct dreamt up by some loon. Looks like they'[ve managed to force out extreme right wing literally hitler Linus Torvalds. Non sjws are apparently going to withdraw their code from the linux kernel (how does that work with open source?). Aside from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at the point the bigger distros have become the more stable os for home users, big implications for web servers. Guess the IT people on here will know more about this.

https://itsfoss.com/linux-code-of-conduct/

It's infected programming languages as well. They recently removed the master/slave terminology from Python as it might hurt someones feelings cause 'slavery'.

Something had to happen like it or not, and this is what it is. He's been warned about his level of cuntiness for years and people had enough. In my opinion same should happen with Theo de Raadt who chucked me a bunch of ad homs for having the cheek to disagree with him on something in open ssh. 

You cannot mark this off as SJW business as usual. 

31 minutes ago, gibbon said:

It's infected programming languages as well. They recently removed the master/slave terminology from Python as it might hurt someones feelings cause 'slavery'.

Quite right too, it needs to be replaced by new terminology  either muslim/kafir or non-gender-trans-binary/out-moded-constrictive-gender.

1 hour ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

It's very suspicious how Linus has gone from this belligerent character for 25 years to taking time off like this. It makes you wonder if they have got some dirt on him.

Linus had a blanket fetish so he had to go...

51 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Something had to happen like it or not, and this is what it is. He's been warned about his level of cuntiness for years and people had enough. In my opinion same should happen with Theo de Raadt who chucked me a bunch of ad homs for having the cheek to disagree with him on something in open ssh. 

You gotta look behind the curtain though. Sure a lot of these open source benevolent dictators for life are going to be nasty little anti social cunts, but taking them down and destroying open source in the process, well cui bono? These SJW tossers are being funded by someone. That purple hair "thing" (it's not man nor woman to me) who is attacking linux is getting £5k a month off Patreon for nothing. Who the fuck is funding "it"? Why? Bet you'd find its someone big who gains a lot from having linux, python etc ground into dust.

Edited by gibbon

43 minutes ago, gibbon said:

You gotta look behind the curtain though. Sure a lot of these open source benevolent dictators for life are going to be nasty little anti social cunts, but taking them down and destroying open source in the process, well cui bono? These SJW tossers are being funded by someone. That purple hair "thing" (it's not man nor woman to me) who is attacking linux is getting £5k a month off Patreon for nothing. Who the fuck is funding "it"? Why? Bet you'd find its someone big who gains a lot from having linux, python etc ground into dust.

It's not like Linus = Linux though and once he's out of the way then it's all finished. He's "only" about the kernel and as any card carrying free software beard will tell you the name is actually "GNU Linux". 

Not that I'm disagreeing with you as I am sure there must be some deep pockets wanting to influence Linux direction. 

31 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Bill Gates foundation, Apple and those behind Google, all have Operating Systems, Browsers and Office/Cloud services to sell and don't like competition or god forbid, free stuff developed by 'communists'.

Logic now being that SJWs are actually fake or thick sheep like cunts working for the corparatists.

I suspect this is more about government control than corporate greed.

32 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Bill Gates foundation, Apple and those behind Google, all have Operating Systems, Browsers and Office/Cloud services to sell and don't like competition or god forbid, free stuff developed by 'communists'.

Logic now being that SJWs are actually fake or thick sheep like cunts working for the corparatists.

This is also the thin end of the wedge. How long will be once open source has been infected and controlled by these marxist SJWs that they'll suddenly decide who can and can't use their software and weaponize it against people who don't believe their sick ideologies? You hurt someones fee fees via your message board did you? Right we're revoking your ability to use the TCP/IP stack.

Just now, snaga said:

I suspect this is more about government control than corporate greed.

Yup Google and Apple are just the errand boys for the gov at this point.

57 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Beat me to it, same as the mainstream media egging on the similar crowd looking to de-platform the competition.  

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Bet you were too chicken to confront Hnas Rieser ....

6 minutes ago, JFK said:

Fucking SJWs try and fuck everything they get their hands on don't they the cunts.

Bunch of useless humorless puritanical (but only when it comes to white men) retarded cunts.

P.S   I don't like em.

Edited by Fischer

58 minutes ago, JFK said:

Fucking SJWs try and fuck everything they get their hands on don't they the cunts.

I always thought LesbOS was an island, popular with fat hairy women on holiday with their best mate ....

Looks like I can use it for browsing ...

On 24/09/2018 at 09:39, dgul said:

All the best coders are deplorable sexual deviants.

I suspect I should try coding.

On 24/09/2018 at 10:37, ThePiltdownMan said:

It's very suspicious how Linus has gone from this belligerent character for 25 years to taking time off like this. It makes you wonder if they have got some dirt on him.

I'd bet you could say the same about most people i.e. they have something they would rather not get into the media if they were in the public eye. I'm more shameless and open than most, but that doesn't mean I want my idiosyncrasies picked apart by people who make money from sensationalism.

7 hours ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I suspect I should try coding.

I'd bet you could say the same about most people i.e. they have something they would rather not get into the media if they were in the public eye. I'm more shameless and open than most, but that doesn't mean I want my idiosyncrasies picked apart by people who make money from sensationalism.

Google has his search history. All that goatse  stuff.  They are also run by sjws