• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
whitevanman

Am I being paranoid?

Looks like my post is being searched. A package containing a couple of 18mm snap-off knives was opened and sealed in a plastic bag. The same thing happened last week with a similar package addressed to a friend of mine who's staying here at the moment. 

Is it standard procedure for mail to be searched, is this just thievery or am I on some sort of list? :ph34r:

IMG_20180924_142547.jpg

4 hours ago, Shaneyson said:

Probably a thieving postman (apologies to any postmen) as the odds of having two damaged pieces of mail in a short time would be unlikely.

you need me mothers postman,i went school with him.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23147  

he thinks out of the box work wize ,refuses promtion has he sells that much avon doing his rounds.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=68732  

he is one of lifes all round good guys,though his love of tweed hampers his love life.often bump into him delivering me mothers mail or in the pubs of uttoxeter

4 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Stuff looked suss on x ray at the sorting office and was opened to check it 

If it was cops or spooks you’d never know it had been opened 

Good point. 

2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

order an 18" black dildo, see if it happens to that. Send it back soiled.

I once stumbled drunkenly into a live sex show (Benidorm) having got mixed up and thought I was at the stage hypnotist show. When I saw it was Live Sex I thought hah yes this is probably a band called live sex (remember Kenny Everett and Raw Sex which was an intentionally pathetic slow jazz band.) 

Anyway once it started I was chortling about the black guy's unfeasibly large penis obviously a fake dildo not quite 18 inch but not too far out. Until I realised it wasn't :o

1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

I once stumbled drunkenly into a live sex show (Benidorm) having got mixed up and thought I was at the stage hypnotist show. When I saw it was Live Sex I thought hah yes this is probably a band called live sex (remember Kenny Everett and Raw Sex which was an intentionally pathetic slow jazz band.) 

Anyway once it started I was chortling about the black guy's unfeasibly large penis obviously a fake dildo not quite 18 inch but not too far out. Until I realised it wasn't :o

choking more like eh.

Now then, thats the real 'BBC' - no letters to trading standards there.

Edited by leonardratso

10 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

I can't imagine what a gentleman could do to soil such a thing, but I went to a posh school.

35 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

18" not a problem, over 2' and it counts as an offensive weapon. Need a good reason to carry one around.

Paranoia, a funny thing. 

I got the works today at Manchester airport, everything but the rubber glove. I know I've done nothing wrong but I still broke out in a sweat. Now I'm convinced I've been flagged for some reason. Immigration were definitely waiting for for me when I came through. But why?

Edited by Roger_Mellie

3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Paranoia, a funny thing. 

I got the works today at Manchester airport, everything but the rubber glove. I know I've done nothing wrong but I still broke out in a sweat. Now I'm convinced I've been flagged for some reason. Immigration were definitely waiting for for me when I came through. But why?

look no further than dosbods being monitored by CGHQ.

A mere trifle for them to see who you really are.

14 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Paranoia, a funny thing. 

I never get through the machine passport reader anymore. I always have to go and get stared at by a Taliban lookalike and asked what I've up to.

44 minutes ago, snaga said:

I'm more concerned about your friend. Why does he need so many snap-off knives?

As it happens he used to be a drug dealer and had all sorts of offensive weapons. These days the knifes are used for purely legitimate purposes.

It's likely to be attempted theft. I had the same with some post recently that was clearly a card, it was opened so someone had been hoping to find cash or a gift card. 

1 hour ago, Dipsy said:

It's likely to be attempted theft. I had the same with some post recently that was clearly a card, it was opened so someone had been hoping to find cash or a gift card. 

or damaged on a conveyer belt etc,seen it a lot of times at amazon but they repacked them so u would never know

51 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

this shakes tailers well;

There was also one a couple of weeks ago that did exactly the same but in a small white van. 

I wonder if it isn’t because they are not used to roundabouts?  The person on this video didn’t have an English name 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

There was also one a couple of weeks ago that did exactly the same but in a small white van. 

I wonder if it isn’t because they are not used to roundabouts?  The person on this video didn’t have an English name 

and was drunk as a skunk.