• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Rosenstein reported to have resigned ...

oohh exciting 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45632210

US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is heading to the White House amid reports he is expecting to be fired.

It follows a report that America's second most senior law official talked last year about ousting Mr Trump and secretly recording him.

In a radio interview aired on Monday, Mr Trump said he had not decided whether to fire Mr Rosenstein.

Mr Rosenstein oversees special counsel Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia inquiry.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-45629491

Theory he wants to resign so he can claim the 5th, he can't claim 5th as a government employee when questioned about his job.

oh, and some rare comments about Q, they don't appear to like Q over at T_D.

We should be a News Channel, just watched Jon Sopel on the So-Called BBC with his spin on things - Trump is having a hard time, etc. Sopel can't be that uninformed, he should be aware of the problems facing the Swamp. He is actually part of that Swamp.

Really feels as if the world is on a knife-edge. A road less travelled moment.

5 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

We should be a News Channel, just watched Jon Sopel on the So-Called BBC with his spin on things - Trump is having a hard time, etc. Sopel can't be that uninformed, he should be aware of the problems facing the Swamp.

I know we've covered this before but I'm really not sure if ITV Robert Moore, BBC Jon Sopel, BBC Laura Bicker, C4 Dani Isdale or C4 Kylie Morris know anything more than what they are briefed. Nor in fact these days, since President Trump seems to have a slightly negative view of the MSM, whom they are informed by.

My favourite example being C4 Kylie Morris standing in front of the White House reading out a print out from BBC News.

Do they know more than they let on, or are they in the dark ? Would they deliberately misinform ? Are they told what to say by their editors ? Are they simply reading a script to camera ? We mustn't assume because they are in North America, Washington D.C. even, that they know anything more than the man on the Foggy Bottom subway.

To believe we are watching a Sopel-Opera rather than real news, fair and balanced, can't be true, can it really ?

6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I know we've covered this before but I'm really not sure if ITV Robert Moore, BBC Jon Sopel, BBC Laura Bicker, C4 Dani Isdale or C4 Kylie Morris know anything more than what they are briefed. Nor in fact these days, since President Trump seems to have a slightly negative view of the MSM, whom they are informed by.

My favourite example being C4 Kylie Morris standing in front of the White House reading out a print out from BBC News.

Do they know more than they let on, or are they in the dark ? Would they deliberately misinform ? Are they told what to say by their editors ? Are they simply reading a script to camera ? We mustn't assume because they are in North America, Washington D.C. even, that they know anything more than the man on the Foggy Bottom subway.

To believe we are watching a Sopel-Opera rather than real news, fair and balanced, can't be true, can it really ?

they may just be in an echo chamber, so are sincere in what they say as everyone around them is saying the same.

I predict "no one could have predicted this" mantra in the same way as "no one predicted" the 2017 crash :)

Edited by snaga

Heaven help them if/when we start seeing prosecutions for what is effectively a betrayal of the flag (treason). Imagine we'd have months of how bad Grumpiness before we get any picture of what these bastards have been up to.

On 24/09/2018 at 22:43, Bedrag Justesen said:

I reckon that the foot soldiers believe it. Difficult for them to stay unless they're a sociopath. Witness msm interviewers getting angry. A sociopath wouldn't get angry but they would rise in the organisation.

I wonder whether RR went to the white house knowing that Trump was away in order to verbally resign to whoever was there (Kelly?) Thinking that Kelly would accept it, which is what he RR wanted. But unfortunately for RR, Kelly put him on the phone to Trump, who didn't accept it and said "we'll sort it out when I get back on thursday".

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Well, this went quiet, didn’t it?

Any connection to being compelled to answer questions under oath as a current civil servant?

Neon Revolt is still on the side of him being a white hat rather than a black one. 

Maybe more will happen now post-confirmation.